ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Grand Chase General Chat (http://ggftw.com/forum/grand-chase-general-chat/)
-   -   Referral Event: Want to Help Me Out? (http://ggftw.com/forum/grand-chase-general-chat/48688-referral-event-want-help-me-out.html)

CujoEX 06-02-2009 10:54 PM

Referral Event: Want to Help Me Out?

Bring Your Friends! - Join the Chase, Save the World! - Grandchase

Grand Chase is holding a referral event and it requires at least 12 referrals to obtain a pet. Just by joining and adding someone into the referral, you'll be eligible for prizes listed in the link above.

If anyone would like to help me, simply add CujoEX during the Grand Chase registration and play at least 70 minutes in one day between 6/3~6/23 and you'll receive the prize 45 minutes after the affiliation has been made. Keep in mind that some of the items mentioned in the website are Cash Shop items as well, so it's a good start for new players.

If you're a returning player, feel free to help me out too. Thanks in advanced!

HeadSpinning 06-03-2009 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CujoEX (Post 851372)
Bring Your Friends! - Join the Chase, Save the World! - Grandchase

Grand Chase is holding a referral event and it requires at least 12 referrals to obtain a pet. Just by joining and adding someone into the referral, you'll be eligible for prizes listed in the link above.

If anyone would like to help me, simply add CujoEX during the Grand Chase registration and play at least 70 minutes in one day between 6/3~6/23 and you'll receive the prize 45 minutes after the affiliation has been made. Keep in mind that some of the items mentioned in the website are Cash Shop items as well, so it's a good start for new players.

If you're a returning player, feel free to help me out too. Thanks in advanced!

Dude, I just read, I think that the returning player guardian isn't timed, from what I read.

Shazbot 06-03-2009 06:41 PM

Kind of odd, putting it here since.....everyone here, by chance, has already registered Lol.

Oh, but to Kowiz, we can refer ourselves, which is cheap. =/

Kowiz 06-03-2009 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilShazbot (Post 852241)
Kind of odd, putting it here since.....everyone here, by chance, has already registered Lol.

Oh, but to Kowiz, we can refer ourselves, which is cheap. =/

I blame the precedence they did, with TO's poppuri events '-'

I really expected them to put a Level Req, like they did in the first GC refer-a-friend

Cybolt 06-03-2009 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadSpinning (Post 852204)
Dude, I just read, I think that the returning player guardian isn't timed, from what I read.

Unfortunately, it is a typo as the armors are really 15 days time. One of my friends (yes, a real one, not me) logged on and got armor sets but they are timed. Sigh, would have been so awesome if it wasn't a typo but that might be hoping for too much.

Noperative 06-04-2009 05:24 PM

I'm having trouble with the referring thing. My friend clicked me in the park but no "refer" option shows up. Do you have to left click or right click or something?

Slaves 06-04-2009 05:50 PM

I think only new accounts can refer?

Noperative 06-04-2009 05:53 PM

It was a new account, but there's no refer button.

SeraphSinger 06-04-2009 06:20 PM

If CujoEX is done. can someone refer me???

SeraphSinger.

CujoEX 06-05-2009 01:48 PM

New accounts and returning accounts may qualify for the referral event.

If the account is new, the person must login in-game and a referral window will pop up. If it doesn't the user must restart the client.

If the account is returning, the account must be inactive before May 1st, 2009. Like the new account, a returning referral window will pop up. If it doesn't, the user must restart the client.

User must accept the new comer/returner before they accept the attendance (70+ minutes of gameplay), otherwise, they would need to attend the next day in order to get the checkmark.

And no Seraph, I'm not done. =( Way to take the easy route by hijacking my thread haha.

Eliirae 06-06-2009 01:41 AM

Sorry I couldn't be any help, Cujo...Sucks that only new accounts or those that haven't been online since May 1st are allowed to refer =/

CujoEX 06-09-2009 09:38 AM

It's perfectly fine. I'm not forcing anyone or anything. Last resort, I'll be getting my real life friends to join for a bit. I'm trying not to get them addicted to any games, though.