/gg FTW! Moogler

Feeline will become famous soon enoughFeeline will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Feeline
IGN: .
Class: Human
Level: .
Guild: .
Default Screenshots of glitches

Post your screenshots of glitches you've noticed (and screenshotted)! I have three of them, which were all taken within minutes of each other.

The first one shows a mission for Lire that is described as being 'for magicians'. Whoops!

The second shows what must be a mess-up while preparing for Lass, as a mission 'for thieves' is categorized under Arme.

Finally, my Elesis' Rising Slash cash skill is just pure white.

These were all taken the day the Lass teaser was put up, so I think these were glitches related to getting ready to release Lass.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg glitches_liremagicianmission.jpg (17.6 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg glitches_magicianthiefmission.jpg (16.0 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg glitches_whiterisingslash.jpg (19.8 KB, 40 views)

There is no 1v1 in team.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-23-2008   #2 (permalink)
사랑해전해
Special
Games
La TaleLost SagaBlade & SoulGrand Chase

Viet will become famous soon enough
IGN: Viet
Class: Warlord lt_warlord
Guild: Cookies

The Rising slash glitch has been like that for about...3 weeks now I'd say, but the other ones seem pretty weird xD

07-27-2008   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Resurrecting a long dead thread..

Today I was in PvP, and I went into a 1v1 "27- no lire" room, using my Ronan. The host was an Arme, probably level 25 or 26. The game starts, and right away, there's a graphical glitch. Has anyone ever seen when some people glitch up, and appear just like part of their taunt, moving around just looking like that, instead of the normal animations? Well, this Arme was just a frame of her taunt running around.

So Arme runs around, and I'm pursuing her, and she's not using any skills, or fireballs, or anything, so I'm thinking that she's running around, saving up for a meteor.

Times goes on, and Arme obviously has enough MP for a meteor now, but hasn't used any skills at all. I've hit her a few times, but she's never hit me, and finally, I get her to fatal, and take her first life off a little later.

Now, the weird part.

The Arme has lost its first life, 1/3 (this was Elven Forest, by the way) lives lost, and now, she comes back as Lass. This isn't a tag match at all - and this Lass isn't graphically glitched up, his animations are playing normally.

So now the level 27 Lass is beating me up - and I'm still trying to figure out what exactly is going on here. I lose one life, two, then three, and when the match ends, I save a replay.

I go over to the Server tab and look at the replay - and the replay doesn't have any graphical glitches, the Arme is using normal animations...

EXCEPT THAT HER ANIMATIONS ARE LASS'.

Arme is literally running around just like a Lass, double jumping just like a Lass, and using skills (I never saw any skills get used) like a Lass. Turns out, every time he used a skill, I managed to grab him. The replay shows him using various skills at various times - and it becomes evident why he was running around, because he was trying to get me with shuriken.

After I take his first life off, he starts getting to use skills - and this is when he starts being able to hit me. Now, after I take the Arme's first life away, she doesn't return as Lass, like she did in the match - but in the replay, she continues to look like Arme. So, now this Arme can damage me - and when she uses Final Strike, she goes up into the air like Lass does, and does the little throwing animations, but no bursts of enery came out - because this is still an Arme in the replay, while when the Lass was using it in the match, everything looked like a Lass. And Arme is grabbing in the same way Lass does, her body moving just like Lass. It's the craziest glitch I've ever seen.

I don't have a screenshot, because it's hard to depict in a still frame, but I can give the replay file to anybody who wants it.

There is no 1v1 in team.

07-27-2008   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Seraphic is on a distinguished road

I want.
-raise hand-

07-27-2008   #5 (permalink)
Hanging by a Thread
Special
Awards Pervert Award

Guiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to all
Class: Some kind of mage shat lt_sorcerer
Guild: MyMMOGames

I also want, you lagging monster. =d

07-27-2008   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

I grabbed a random site to upload it to:
And you can find it here.

There is no 1v1 in team.

07-28-2008   #7 (permalink)
FABULOUS MILKSHAKES
Games
Ragnarok Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Milkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lady GaGa
Class: Pop Star lt_bard
Level: ∞
Guild: Haus Of GaGa

Wow, I want three. I also love it when I was doing dungeons and I was with a Ronan, and the ronan was doing Arme's animations~ Uber Gay.

07-28-2008   #8 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

oh, this happens before in dungeons. I was playing my Lire, but someone said I was an Arme doing Lire moves and took screenshots =x

07-28-2008   #9 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

I've seen it so much in dungeons XD
Arme as Crossbow
Ronan as Crossbow

I've seen Ronan as if he was in petrified position in dungeons once. After a while, he changes into Crossbow.
Arme was just flat-out using Crossbow animation.

A lot more I forgot P:

07-28-2008   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Avarice is on a distinguished road
IGN: Ricecake
Class: Temple Knight lt_templar
Level: 5x
Guild: Debaters

That happened to me once in PvP. The guy started with his first life as his level 15 elesis in a 24- room, but he was UBER laggy, and we killed him easily. And then his next life has his level 4x Ronan decked in cash items, and we're all wondering how he managed to switch his characters mid-game.

I didn't save a replay, though.

Avarice, AKA ByakuyaZ.

07-28-2008   #11 (permalink)
Φύλακας πρισμάτων

Zamte will become famous soon enoughZamte will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Zamte
IGN: Zamte
Class: Card Master to_cardmaster
Level: 101

I've seen it happen in dungeons as someone else said, where my buddy's Alchemist was doing the "wiggle" animation from petrify. Big difference was that he wasn't able to interact with the monsters at all. Anything he hit would take no damage, and nothing could hurt him either, but he never lagged out. It happened for 2 games in a row before I remade the room, which fixed it.