ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Grand Chase General Chat (http://ggftw.com/forum/grand-chase-general-chat/)
-   -   Other GCs accounts (http://ggftw.com/forum/grand-chase-general-chat/1357-other-gcs-accounts.html)

Haiko 06-22-2008 08:46 PM

Other GCs accounts

Updated on how to bypass IP blocks (gg ntreev ;;); 10/21/08
More importantly: the program that we used does not work anymore. It seems to be blocked by KOG. You'll have to use a regular proxy to bypass the block;

Well, since iGC is the last GC released, it's pretty much "outdated". If you guys have any account in other servers, so people could actually test things out, it would be nice if you could post them here.

Here's a tutorial on how to register at bGC and tGC. bGC has Elesis/Lire/Arme/Lass/Ryan/Ronan 4th jobs, Amy's 3rd, Jin's 1st, and Elesis/Lire/Arme's Skill Tree. We're probably getting Jin's 2nd or Lass' ST when the next big update gets around.
If I'm not wrong, tGC has Elesis/Lire/Arme/Lass/Ryan/Ronan's 4th jobs, Amy's 3rd, Jin's 2nd, Elesis/Lire/Arme/Lass' ST and a few other dungeons.
So...

----------bGC tutorial----------

ID: REMOVED
Password: REMOVED

Client Download
bGC download

Intructions: Click in "Baixar o Jogo", that black button in the middle of the orange box. The rest you already know. :p

Registration (if you want your own account):
Click here.
How2register?

Usuário: Here is your account ID. NOT your ingame name OR ID, just the account ID (this company uses a different method, it's one account for the whole company, where you can play more than 10 games.)
E-mail: duh?
Confirmação de e-mail:Retype your e-mail.
Nome Completo: Full Name
Sexo: Sex. "Masculino" for Male and "Feminino" for Female.
Data de Nascimento: Your birth date.
[Use format dd/mm/yyyy]

Para preencher o endereço, digite seu CEP abaixo e clique em "Procurar"
This means you just type in your "CEP", which is somewhat of streetnumber, just use this.
Choose one of those and copy the CEP to the box. Click "Procurar". If still there's something missing...
[Travessa Acelino de Carvalho] , (33) I marked them below, just match.

CEP: Explained ^
[Use the format 99999-999]
Estado: Just select "Rio Grande do Sul".
Bairro: I'm not sure if this will work, if anyone has anyproblems please post, but... just choose anything.
[Endereço:] Explained ^
(Número:) Explained ^
Complemento: No need to fill this.
Telefone: Just fill it with 51 in the little box and put something else with 8 number, 3 in the front in the other one. Something like "33576621".
[Utilizar o formato (99)9999999 ou (99)99999999]

Senha: Password
[8 to 24 characters]
Confirmação de senha: Retype your password

Unmark the little box, otherwise they'll keep e-mailing you about events and such.
Type the letters/numbers in the box and click "Cadastrar".

Now, click "Grand Chase". (Duh?)

Again...
Usuário: Your INGAME ID.

Senha: INGAME Password.
[6 to 28 characters]
Confirmação da senha: Retype it.

Mark the box below and type the numbers/letters. Done! You got you account! You can log in now.

----------Minidictionary----------
useful sentences you might need!

Related to Dungeons:
-- Ponha duas/três estrelas! Put two/three stars -
- Ponha - put // Duas (female) - two // Três - three // estrelas - stars

-- Alguém pode me ajudar a ______? Could someone help me with/to ______?
- Alguém - someone // Pode - could // Me - me // Ajudar - help // a - in this case, with or to

~ Complementary: Testes - Tests // Personagem - character // Novo - new
~~ For example: Alguém pode me ajudar a pegar um personagem novo?
- Pegar - get // Um (male) - one

-- Só preciso de _____! I just need ______!
- Só - just // Preciso (male) - need // De - preposition used before nouns and stuff

~ Complementary: mais uma coisa - just one thing // <dungeon name>
~~ For example: Só preciso de mais uma coisa de Mar de Patusei!
- Mar de Patusei - Partusay's Sea

• Related to PVP
-- Boa partida! Good game! // Good match!
- Boa (female) - good // Partida - match

-- Boa sorte! Good luck!
- Luck - sorte

-- Você está lagando... You're lagging...
- Você - you // está - in this case, are // lagando - lagging

-- Que droga! This sucks!
- Que - in this case, this // droga - in this case, sucks

• Communication in general
-- Oi/Olá! Hi/Hello!

-- Como você vai? How are you?
- Como - how // vai - in this case, are

-- Quer jogar _____? Wanna play _____?
- Quer - wanna // jogar - play

~~

If you have any kGC, tGC (Thanks, Zephyr!) or something accounts, pleasey pleasey post here. Thanks! :3

----------tGC tutorial---------- (thanks, Zephyr!)
IMPORTANT: EACH "GASH" ACCOUNT CAN MAKE FIVE GC ACCOUNTS

GASH Sign-up Page:
https://tw.gash.gamania.com/JoinGASH02.aspx

Get a Taiwan ID:
ROC ID Generator ¥xÆW¨*¥÷ÃÒ¦r¸¹²£¥Í¾¹

GASH Log-in Page:
https://tw.gash.gamania.com/index.as...rviceRegion=TA

Taiwanese Grand Chase download page:
https://ssl.grandchase.com.tw/download01.aspx

IMPORTANT: Save your information to make it easier for you!

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x...nos/guide1.png

Restrictions:
Username must be 8-20 letters/digits. Does not have to be both.
Password must be 8-20 letters/digits. Does not have to be both.

After you do this, you'll be able to log in. Click on:

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x...nos/guide2.png

You will be brought to a list of games. Go to the one that looks like Grand Chase with Chinese letters on it. Click on the link inside it. After the you click the Accept button on the next page you will be brought to:

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x...nos/guide3.png

Restrictions:

Your ID needs letters and numbers.
Your Password needs letters and numbers and needs to be 8-20 digits/letters long.

If you desire to make another account, for a friend or just another one for yourself, log in again, and click the letters in the red box (at the bottom left). You will be brought to a page that lists all your Grand Chase accounts. You can also edit the existing Grand Chase account information here. Click the words at the bottom to begin the account creation progress again. It will be no different than what you did before.

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x...nos/guide4.png

If you are using Vista, you may need to run the program as the administrator.

Have fun!

----------Bypass IP Blocks----------
(Thank you, Shirakani!)

DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE. I'm just leaving it here if someone finds any use. Any help is good, right?

Since all servers are IP blocking each other now, which in my opinion is NTreev's fault that started all the block madness (:U), here's a program to help you getting on other servers.

Hotspot Shield

Just download it, install, run, and run GC. It should work. :gar:

~~

Yakuza53 06-22-2008 08:49 PM

oh shnap next week when i get back on my comp im so getting on to practice archranger and stuff THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu

Haiko 06-22-2008 09:03 PM

LOLZ I'm glad you liked. :p

Though, in my opinion, Nova > Archranger. Anyway, archranger is a good job if you know how to use it. The practice mode won't help you that much, since the grabs aren't timed like PVP, but you can get the idea.

Zamte 06-23-2008 09:45 PM

Archranger has a fairly quick, although short, combo. I really like that because it minimizes your stop time. However Nova can use up or down during a combo to "cancel" and counter, which also accomplishes the same thing.

I actually found that I enjoyed Ryan's 3rd and 4th more than Lass'. Everyone acts like Ryan isn't very good, but he seemed pretty cool to me. His 4th job weapon can come apart as dual daggers or snap together as a double spear, which seems pretty handy.

On a related note to that, is the transformation related to the set? In practice mode, he turns into some sort of knight like thing, whereas all the pictures I've seen have shown him as an wolf/bear.

Shirakani 06-23-2008 10:44 PM

Archranger's overall DPS output goes down coz it can only fire 3 shots in a row, but you have to realize each shot does more in general. But hell with that, Archranger can effing shadowstep, i don't care what anyone says, that is some JEEBUS LEVEL WIN in my book.

Ryan? Ryan is ONLY CRAPPY IN FIRST JOB! I don't see why ppl just don't seem to get that. Yes, Ryan's 1st job sucks, and unfortunately for us (and ONLY us), we must suffer it to lvl20. Every other job suffers it for 5 levels and they can change to Sentinel. Once you change to 2nd job, 2nd, 3rd and 4th is just flat ownage outright.

The only thing about Ryan is he is a comboer. He relies on his quick combo options and, if playing Xenocider, the variety of melee attacks. He doesn't have any real BIG hitters, so he relies on a lot of combo damage. However he has a lot of good mobility/versatility. The transformations, frankly, are total effing useless in PvP. It is good in PvE tho, esp the Magnus Dan transform as it ups his power and is NOT on a 40 second timer. The transformation in Sentinel and Viken jobs (they're the same), are on a 40 sec timer.

Oh, to answer Zamte's question on transformation. The knight looking thing is his Xenocider's Magnus Dan transformation. 1st Job transformation is into a wolf, 2nd and 3rd job is a winged sentinel. The transformations in 1st, 2nd and 3rd job are timed, 4th job is NOT timed, you can stay in it infinitely if you so wish, and it has it's own set of skills.

Zamte 06-23-2008 11:29 PM

Wait wait... Transformation in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd? I only saw the option listed in the "tab" list for 4th. Maybe I should go look again.

Either way, Ryan's 2nd and 4th seem really cool to me. I'm a sucker for the connective weapons setup. If we get him anytime soon, I'll probably play him alongside Ronan and Lass.

Another positive I found to Archranger is the arrows themselves. Unlike with the archer's arrows and crossbow bolts which suffer from dropping fairly fast, thus requiring the player to be able to aim well with an arc, the archranger's arrows barely fall at all. You can shoot at nearly a straight line from the other side of the map and still hit the target on an equal height to you.

Also, as some help for those of us who don't speak Portugese, these are the words I've figured out the meaning to so far.

Durante = During
Apos = After
Corrida = Dash
Pulo = Jump
Segura = Hold the key
Dupla/Dupla = Double/again

Shirakani 06-24-2008 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zamte (Post 19564)
Wait wait... Transformation in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd? I only saw the option listed in the "tab" list for 4th. Maybe I should go look again.

Either way, Ryan's 2nd and 4th seem really cool to me. I'm a sucker for the connective weapons setup. If we get him anytime soon, I'll probably play him alongside Ronan and Lass.

Another positive I found to Archranger is the arrows themselves. Unlike with the archer's arrows and crossbow bolts which suffer from dropping fairly fast, thus requiring the player to be able to aim well with an arc, the archranger's arrows barely fall at all. You can shoot at nearly a straight line from the other side of the map and still hit the target on an equal height to you.

Also, as some help for those of us who don't speak Portugese, these are the words I've figured out the meaning to so far.

Durante = During
Apos = After
Corrida = Dash
Pulo = Jump
Segura = Hold the key
Dupla/Dupla = Double/again

Ryan can transform in all forms, switch to Type2. However these aren't cash skills as there is no number next to them. It's just using the Type2 bar as they have no other room.

Both Archranger and Nova's shots go pretty much straight, with only a very slight drop. That's one advantage of those jobs is that you can point more or less where you want the shot to go and it will go there.

Haiko 06-24-2008 09:53 AM

Oh, yeah, I should add a portuguese minidictionary lol.
I'll see what words you'll need and add them in the first post. :p

Also, for the Archranger's arrows, I really don't like them like this. x-x' It completely messes up if you're used to play 1st job. It can be a pain if you know how to use it, people will suffer from you're attacks and obviously the annoying 1st skill. bleh I hate that. D:
I personally can aim very well, so I don't mind what job I'm using lol :p
Though archranger is the one I play less.

Haiko 06-24-2008 01:24 PM

Updated with how-to create account in bGC if you want to. :3

Edit: Ew, double post. =_=' Sorry.

Zamte 06-24-2008 01:52 PM

Very nice. I'll go ahead and make an account so I can use it without feeling like I'm keeping other people from trying on the one you made. =P

Yakuza53 06-24-2008 01:56 PM

do we press cadarstar or voltar and
i didn't get it what do i put in numero and enderco?

Haiko 06-24-2008 02:00 PM

Everything is there, Yakuza. Just read carefully.
But it's cadastrar.

Yakuza53 06-24-2008 02:02 PM

ok thank you i didnt know which button to push i just left the other 2blank @__@ sorrrrryyyyy

Zero 06-24-2008 02:08 PM

Well that was fun I guess. None of them made me O:!
But it's cool. Lass..kinda really blows. Ryan is really cool (Like I expected).
I'm not a fan of Lire. But her last job is pretty awesome. Well her last skill I mean :P
Elesis...still phails me.
Arme's 4th job is really good. I like her attacks. Especially her last skill.
Ronan, same as global version.

Out of all the characters that I played as in the BR version (I can't believe BR's passed us in something! LOL) Ryan is definitely the coolest.

Yakuza53 06-24-2008 02:09 PM

And now im looking forward to amy coming out in BGC rofl

Haiko 06-24-2008 02:29 PM

I lol'd.

Well, Zero, did you press X with Arme's 4th? She has 6 skills. Same for Ryan's 4th (the weapon has 2 forms). I personally LOVE Arme's 3rd, she's really fun. I know it doesn't seem like it, but she's really fun if you know how to use her. Same for her 4th job. Actually, I love all 4th jobs, luls.

Zero 06-24-2008 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haiko (Post 20641)
I lol'd.

Well, Zero, did you press X with Arme's 4th? She has 6 skills. Same for Ryan's 4th (the weapon has 2 forms). I personally LOVE Arme's 3rd, she's really fun. I know it doesn't seem like it, but she's really fun if you know how to use her. Same for her 4th job. Actually, I love all 4th jobs, luls.

Yeah I did press X for there 2nd row of skills. Ryan's was still the coolest IMO :eoeoeoe:

Endgame 06-24-2008 04:10 PM

I already had a brGC account and played them, but now that you've told everyone how to register, maybe a few of us can try to unlock Ryan so we can see how he plays in actual gameplay, not just Practice Mode. (We don't need to with Lass, we'll have him tomorrow.)

And I personally like Nova the most out of the classes available. Archranger and Battle Mage are awesome too. Lass as a whole isn't that special, although his 1st Job 3 MP Cash Shop skill is utterly overpowered, 3rd Job teleports are nifty, and his 4th Job has a Gaikoz style teleport. I like Ryan better, but even then, although all I've seen are a few videos, I still like Amy better. And Warlock is just plain wierd..... Can it kick ass if you play with it properly? Perhaps, but it's just..... Wierd.

Haiko 06-24-2008 04:29 PM

Yeah, it can. I used to play with it. I was level 52 and I could win from 7xs and such, I also won a lot of 3x1/2x1 games. ~~'
It's not that hard. I can show you guys sometime. Create your bGC accounts and I'll get in my friend's account that's 20 levels lower to show you. It's pretty fun.

Yakuza53 06-24-2008 06:03 PM

i made an account but umm what server do you people play so i can add you