LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
06-24-2008   #21 (permalink)
Φύλακας πρισμάτων

Zamte will become famous soon enoughZamte will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Zamte
IGN: Zamte
Class: Card Master to_cardmaster
Level: 101

I decided to go on the Lass server, since the other 3 seemed to be fairly heavy people wise, but those below it were nearly empty. Haven't actually played yet though. I've got a friend from Rio who wanted to play GC with me, but can't play our version apparently, so he may join, and if he does, he can help translate. I looked at some of the quest scrolls, and I cannot make heads or tails of it.

For instance, two of the conditions for 3rd job quest, at least for arme since she was the char I was on when I looked, both said something about killing Gaikoz and getting his sword. I asked previously-mentioned friend to tell me the difference on the end part, and the only difference is one says "Remember, Gaikoz doesn't always carry his sword", and the other said "Don't forget your _____". The blank he couldn't figure out how to say in English.

Last edited by Zamte; 06-24-2008 at 05:12 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-24-2008   #22 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

Regarding Ryan, some would utterly swear that for PvP, Sentinel (2nd job) is the best due to the arc of his attacks and the HUGE hitbox he has with that weapon of his. Personally tho, Xenocider gives a LOT more options.

06-24-2008   #23 (permalink)
stole your

Haiko is a jewel in the roughHaiko is a jewel in the roughHaiko is a jewel in the roughHaiko is a jewel in the rough

I'm on right now. I'll finish a mission here and I'll meet you. Go to the server Lass. Add HamHunterX in your buddy.

Edit: Finished. If anyone is on right now, add (removed). :3

amagictrick l
l click to: my art thread

Last edited by Haiko; 04-23-2009 at 02:16 PM.

06-24-2008   #24 (permalink)
Φύλακας πρισμάτων

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirakani
Regarding Ryan, some would utterly swear that for PvP, Sentinel (2nd job) is the best due to the arc of his attacks and the HUGE hitbox he has with that weapon of his. Personally tho, Xenocider gives a LOT more options.
Yeah, Ryan's 2nd seemed real nice to me in practice mode. His combo's 6 hits long, which is the longest of any class as far as I saw, and his double looked like it hit two more times for two hits each. If it does, then he's got a nice long 10 hit combo chain.

06-24-2008   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Yakuza53 is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Zach
Class: The Best lt_bard
Level: The max level, son.
Guild: Real Talk

umm lire st job is 6>_>

06-24-2008   #26 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamte
Yeah, Ryan's 2nd seemed real nice to me in practice mode. His combo's 6 hits long, which is the longest of any class as far as I saw, and his double looked like it hit two more times for two hits each. If it does, then he's got a nice long 10 hit combo chain.
Part of what makes his 2nd job deadly is also his lvl2 skill. The move covers the ENTIRETY of overhead, front and back, and if TOUCHED, has the effect of being hit w/ Arme's 'big punch' skill, ie, sent flying all the way to the other end. This not only creates space when you need it, but it 'resets' the positioning and allows you to gain more favorable ground if you were previously being hammered in a bad spot. It also combos very cleanly from his 6 hit combo off the knockup hit as it gives you PLENTY of time to charge the move.

06-24-2008   #27 (permalink)
1st banned
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Zero
IGN: ProtoShot
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 25x
Guild: Revolution

Ryan is ownage. End of story. I love his last skill on 3rd job. Dark Angel wings ftw?

06-24-2008   #28 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Magnus Dan guardian summon > j00. Too bad it's useless in PvP...

06-24-2008   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Yakuza53 is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Zach
Class: The Best lt_bard
Level: The max level, son.
Guild: Real Talk

Dude Archranger Is So Fun To Play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

06-24-2008   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Endgame has a spectacular aura aboutEndgame has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamte
Yeah, Ryan's 2nd seemed real nice to me in practice mode. His combo's 6 hits long, which is the longest of any class as far as I saw,
Lire First Job: Z Z Z Z Z <</>> = 6 hits (if timed properly)
Arme First Job: Z Z Z Z Z = lots of hits
Ronan Second Job: Z Z Z Z Z >>/<< = 6 hits (and if timed properly, the sixth hit can be an aerial attack)

06-24-2008   #31 (permalink)
Φύλακας πρισμάτων

Yes but that's the thing. You're counting the "double" in as part of the combo. Ryan's Sentinel job has a six hit combo BEFORE the double. It's 8 or possibly 10 with the double. It's really insane from what I saw.

As in...

Z Z Z Z Z Z >Z (2/4 hits, looked like 4 but seemed like two. Wasen't paying enough attention.)

06-28-2008   #32 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

i just use the almighty cow's account... cuz i rock like that.. every character and class unlocked (i think, dont remember for sure, and i sometimes play on other friends accounts)

06-29-2008   #33 (permalink)
stole your

Haiko is a jewel in the roughHaiko is a jewel in the roughHaiko is a jewel in the roughHaiko is a jewel in the rough

Oh, look, how awesome!
Someone here just got into the account, sold everything, bought again, sold, etc etc. Now I have 2 GP and a Elesis with level 3 equips.
I played in that account for fun. Thanks for it, whoever did it.

If you want to play, go create your account.

amagictrick l

06-29-2008   #34 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

hey, can you say what the mission details are for third + fourth jobs and possibly the mission details for obtaining ryan?

im iffy about parties and scared to talk if im in them because brazilian players might despise american players as much as the american players despise the brazilian players. or the br's are just mean to american players like it is vice versa. o.o

06-29-2008   #35 (permalink)
stole your

Meh, not really, it depends on the person. But yeah, I'll make a test guide soon.

amagictrick l

06-29-2008   #36 (permalink)
Φύλακας πρισμάτων

From my experiences with Brazilian people who aren't 8-12, they're actually pretty nice. One of my best friends online is from Brazil. They also generally tend to speak decent English, so you may actually make some friends if you just explain your position. =P

07-03-2008   #37 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

HansiKursch is on a distinguished road

meh i play bGc for about 2 years now and i tell u guys that lass 4th class is jus uber.The first hit from his aerial atack can be dealt while ur dashing, so u can hit 2~4 times while the person is falling or somethin, not to mention his dmg and overpowered skills

ryan 2nd is pretty good, i play with him also but lass 4th (retalhador, striper or w/e) is somewhat godly

i am br btw

and heh dun worry about being despised by brazilians cuz generally they tend to try to communicate to u and stuff and ye, theres the noob ppl like everywhere so jus avoid them : <

Last edited by CujoEX; 07-12-2008 at 05:28 PM.

07-03-2008   #38 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansiKursch
meh i play bGc for about 2 years now and i tell u guys that lass 4th class is jus uber.The first hit from his aerial atack can be dealt while ur dashing, so u can hit 2~4 times while the person is falling or somethin, not to mention his dmg and overpowered skills

ryan 2nd is pretty good, i play with him also but lass 4th (retalhador, striper or w/e) is somewhat godly

i am br btw
BR that attempts to speak good english is always welcome

Lass is pretty much only really good in his 4th class... the other 3 are meh meh meh... It kinda defeats the purpose as the whole point of Lass is to create a dualwield/thief type class ANYWAY. His 4th class makes him into yet another normal sword user... sad...

07-03-2008   #39 (permalink)
Φύλακας πρισμάτων

I like his 3rd and 4th. From practice mode, I didn't see anything too special in his 2nd. His first is meh. I dunno. I may end up just leaving him at 20ish for now and waiting for Ryan.

Is Ryan more tank-ish than Ronan or is he fragile like Lass is?

07-03-2008   #40 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

HansiKursch is on a distinguished road

Shirakani:

well indeed hes more of a samurai in his 4th than anything but i dun agree about the 3rd class being meh, u can get deadly combos(deadly rly ,get the opponent's full life down to 0 in half a secs), u jus need to right timing, and the invisibility thing is awsome, u get 1.5 more dmg when u r invisible(for3 secs) and u can use it for recovering hp as well and ye, the 1.5 works on skills also so 1st skill+2nd skill is almost and 1hitKO(if its not) so i just need so practice and u can get good with any lass class(ido prefer 4th tho xD)

Zamte:

well the 2nd class may look weak but his 1st skill, when correctly used can do great dmg to any class/armor, and his last skill is pretty useful, it ignores almost all the def of the oponent and if it hit twice(theres some spots of the spell where it hits 2 times)its 1hitKO for sure.Of course, like any class of elesis(any but 2nd class,knight), the 2nd lass class is suitable for the "super dash"(in br we call it Mushidon , Corrida triangular ou Dash rapido),u can get anywhere of the map in a rly short time and it helps alot with grabbin

well in my point of view u can pwn any1 with any class, u just need some playing experience(u cant defeat lires while using some classes of arme tho x_X,especially 1st and 2nd class)

Edit:not completly sure but i think ryan's cape givs more vit then lass', so yeah, its more tankish

Last edited by HansiKursch; 07-03-2008 at 09:55 PM.