ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Grand Chase General Chat (http://ggftw.com/forum/grand-chase-general-chat/)
-   -   Working on Being Moderator for Kill3rCombo's Grand Chase (http://ggftw.com/forum/grand-chase-general-chat/124330-working-being-moderator-kill3rcombos-grand-chase.html)

CujoEX 03-29-2014 09:48 AM

Working on Being Moderator for Kill3rCombo's Grand Chase

Hey people. For those who doesn't know me or remembers me, I've been a former moderator for Ntreev's Grand Chase since Jan 2009 and ended with GameRage's Grand Chase since March 2014 (Somehow I still have Moderator privileges even though the site is down. I guess they forgot to remove it). Kill3rCombo recently posted an application for those who's interested in becoming a Forum Moderator.

Since ggFTW helped me become moderator for Kill3rCombo's Elsword back in Summer 2011, maybe you can help me again to keep my Forum Moderator position Kill3rCombo's Grand Chase. Vote for me if you can at My Moderator Application - CujoEX - Grand Chase Forums - Beta. If you have any questions, feel free to talk to me here or in the forum.

And I apologize if this is a form of advertising. If I was allowed to ask for support last time, I figured it would be alright this time as well. But regardless, thanks again for those who took their time to read this as always :)

Light 03-29-2014 02:30 PM

Are you ever content with just being a normal member? I've never seen you reside on a forum without applying for moderator positions.

Not too surprised by the negative feedback though. It's pretty accurate with your rap sheet with us, and no doubt with several others as well. Lloyd sums up a majority of what I've seen and heard in all my time of knowing and working with you since 2005.

and in the unlikely event he sees this, Hi Lloyd.

CujoEX 03-30-2014 02:28 AM

ggFTW was a different story compared to GrandChase. ggFTW was seriously overwhelming after all the forum changes and major new games bringing in newer people. I stepped down willingly because of that, but they kept me til there more moderators after. Grand Chase however, during the times when I worked with him, I was having major technical issues with the forum and the best I could do is collect all the reports I know and send them via 1:1 Support on a nearly daily basis - or otherwise notify the team what I couldn't do. I've sent the report of my technical issue to every GM that was in charge of the Player Moderators, and we've tried almost everything (from creating new accounts, changing browsers, figuring browser set ups, restarting the modems, etc. Whenever there's a site maintenance, it tends to work for a couple hundred posts and the Server Application Error would occur again, making it nearly impossible to post or use Mod CP and revert back to 1:1 Support or letting the mods know.

And to be honest, I have no idea what's up with Lloyd. He would ask me questions and such one moment when working together, then goes into a complete fit and not really talk to the team about what's going on and go straight to the GMs. To be honest, I thought he was a good player, but only recently found out he had a huge grudge about me. And what the people stated in his application did sum up him as well. One moment he sounds like a good worker if he needs something from someone, then the next moment feels like he will use everything he knows about you, against you. And I know a few friends of mine that complained to me about it, but there's really nothing I could do about his behavior. I'd rather not jump into deeper drama with him, nor bring anyone else into his situation, so I just ignore the things he says about me if he's having a grudge again.

As for the 'normal member' part, yeah I'm content with a lot of games that I've been a normal forum member in. It just feels itchy to see forums to be unorganized or not being maintained, so I would either report or volunteer. I was fine with MyTrickster when it was smaller, and like I said, after it became big with MyMMOGames/ggFTW, it became overwhelming. Grand Chase isn't too big of a community to me, so I volunteered as well. But even if I don't make it as a moderator, I'd still be content as long as the forum is maintained and well organized. I tend to read the forum a lot despite of the amount of posts I make.

Kenzor 03-30-2014 11:32 AM

The general complaints about inactivity or just not knowing if you're even there sound about right but damn that Lloyd guy is salty.

The things you do as a moderator you do good, but I have to agree with those people that you don't do enough of that good. Balance the quantity and quality :3

I would vote yes but I simply can't be bothered to make a forum acc there.

CujoEX 04-01-2014 05:30 AM

There's a lot that I want to say that boy, but I have a feeling he will just blow it more out of proportion, so I'll just leave it like that.

No problem for the voting part. Thanks anyways though.

Harlequin 04-01-2014 11:09 AM

Best of luck, but I'm not creating an account just to vote man.

CujoEX 04-03-2014 11:35 AM

Introducing the new Grand Chase Moderator - CujoEX - Grand Chase Forums - Beta

Looks like I got the position. I'm not sure if any of you did end up registering but thanks for the support to those who did :) (dances)