Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-21-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Suyasi is on a distinguished road
IGN: Elsword - 심령
Class: Code Exotic
Level: 45
Default Not sure what to do now, I got dragged back but....

Basically I forgot about my failed appeal and how I got a lovely little message on how I shouldn't try to appeal again and how I'm lucky I even can still access the services of SGI/Game Rage. :/

Well I stupidly sent an appeal and now I'm just saying... "Welp, I wasted time leveling new characters and my old ones cause now Syn's just gonna delete my account probably."

I'm literally at a loss of words of what I can do in this scenario, I'm perma 7767'd and with no hope of lift of it as well as a threat to terminate my account completely, I can barely even remember the incident that led up to this but all I can say it really sucks....

I forgot my old password so I was like.. Hm let's change our pass, then I find out now I'm stuck with a temporary password, I can't change it and I couldn't cash if I wanted to..

Should I just give up on Grand Chase even though I actually was kind of enjoying my short lived return? I mean my IP and probably even my computer address are banned from the site... and I'd copy and paste my previous 7767 lift requests but it probably goes against terms.

I guess I'm posting this here cause it is technically about the game, although more about what can I do when I actually still like the game but I'm pretty much about to be completely wiped off the game, making a new account isn't an option and.. well yeah...

Sorry for my rambling, just a bit disappointed and facepalming after I dug up an old appeal...

Edit: Seems I was paranoid.

Last edited by Suyasi; 11-27-2012 at 08:36 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-22-2012   #2 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu

Don't bother with SGI as their customer support is utter trash, yes i'm talking about GM_Syn especially.

My 2 cents.

11-22-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

I know what you mean by that.... I mean, but what the heck can I do when I still like the game but I literally cannot play my native version?

11-22-2012   #4 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future

Play other versions.

11-22-2012   #5 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

I thought games weren't allowed to IP ban you.

...which is why some people have 1000s of alt accounts for the same game.

11-22-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Playing other versions gets pretty lonely, can't party with randoms in most cases cause of lag and pvp is definitely out of the question. I recently have started playing and using my KGC account again but it's getting boring being by myself here.

As for... the IP ban thing.

You'd be surprised with SGI.... They also banned all my alts, and anything related to my IP.

11-22-2012   #7 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suyasi
As for... the IP ban thing.

You'd be surprised with SGI.... They also banned all my alts, and anything related to my IP.
I think I remember you. Wasn't that because you were a pretty loud and obnoxious person on the forums and kept coming back after being banned?

11-22-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Removed.

Long story short, I did deserve the ban because well.. I guess I kept dodging it like a moron and thought fighting for a forum ban beat the priority of my account. e.e;

Last edited by Suyasi; 11-27-2012 at 08:37 PM.

11-23-2012   #9 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Getting banned is a pretty obvious sign that they didn't want you there.

I'm mad at Syn for not doing his job related to a former account of mine that got hacked.

11-23-2012   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Well I got that much...

Then banned anyways, it probably did have to do with defending leenalia though but seriously...

Well, guess I'm stuck with KGC then unless by some miracle someone else gets NAGC.. or I get appealed.

Last edited by Suyasi; 11-27-2012 at 08:37 PM.