Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-27-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Shadowicex is on a distinguished road
Default How to Play Brazilian Grand Chase.

Ok so I have changed my ip made a levelupgames account downloaded bgc and everything. I open bgc and I go to enter my username and password then it says I am region blocked. Yes I know I am going to experience lag. I just want to be able to know how to enter. Is there anyone that lives in the U.S that plays bgc that can help me?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-27-2012   #2 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

I don't play BGC but I can help.

Use a proxy.

02-27-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Do I change the proxy on my inter browser? ie:chrome FF etc. Because thats what I have been doing but once I get to the part where I have to login to play the game it tells me Im region blockrd. Do I have to change something on my computer as a whole?

02-27-2012   #4 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

No. You have to enter it into a program to use it properly.

Proxifier - Bypass firewall and proxy, tunnel connections through an HTTPS and SOCKS proxy
That's the only program I can think of. You can use that until you find a better one.
It's pretty simple to use.

02-27-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Thank you very much! I will try this out tomorrow and tell you the results. Just a question, when I download that software I put bgc in that software and it'll do all the magic for me?

02-27-2012   #6 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games

You put in the proxy and continue running the program while playing BGC.

02-28-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Ok so I have come across a big problem. I come on today to try the proxifier, but when I open bgc it says "Patcher not found" and the original face of the icon is replaced by a small window like icon. I tried re-installing it but it stays the same. I could show screenshots if you want.

02-28-2012   #8 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games

Yeah, show the screenshots.

02-28-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

This is what comes up. I did not know how to zoom in, but the window is what says failed to patch. I have been reading forums. Could it be that they are having a maint in Brazil?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bgc.jpg (16.3 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by Shadowicex; 02-28-2012 at 03:27 PM.

02-28-2012   #10 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games

I'm not sure if there's a server maintenance going on in BGC. Try allowing the game through your firewall and running it through its folder.
You could also try running the proxy AFTER you get to the log-in screen, if you manage to get there at all.

02-28-2012   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

I just restored my computer to how it was about 2 days ago. I am re-downloading bgc. It says it's going to take about 2 hours. I will post any updates then. Thank You so much for the help that you have given so far.

02-28-2012   #12 (permalink)
N☣ hope left
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChasePangyaRumble Fighter
Awards Twitter Fan

Chris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant future
IGN: André
Class: Computer Engineer to_wizard
Level: 25
Guild: CEFET-MG

BGC isn't under maintenance at the moment. If I can see well, that the error 0x3 ("falha no download de arquivo de patch"). We Brazilians do get that error sometimes, and the solution is to add DNS server addresses manually to your connection, i.e.:

Since you're behind a proxy I don't know how you'd do it, though.

06-17-2012   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

howardsmith is on a distinguished road

Hey thanks for this..This thread helped me for my other game too. Great....