LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-23-2010   #1 (permalink)
Loves hiatuses

XenociderHavok has disabled reputation
Class: Paizuri
Level: DFO 12, LS 7
Guild: AradMafia or w/e
Default Photoshop is fun, no?

This was an idea for a fansite, but I doubt it would come to fruition. Still a nice title page at least...

Ok, yeah, I like crack pairings. Ryan being my main and Mari just being sexually appealing...

Plus, it kinda works. Nature and Technology. Somehow... Polar opposites basically.

I had fun with this one. Essentially these are the top 3 characters that have pissed me off in pvp. Elesis (Spear Knight is broken, but no one cares), Arme (obviously), and then Ronan (DIVINE SLASH DIVINE SLASH DIVINE SLASH). The images came from that weird ass comic book which I have distorted.

I couldn't help it...

Just me imagining myself killing GC's GM's.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-24-2010   #2 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

Neat. Too bad I don't have Photoshop, else my drawings would start looking more awful badass then just pencil on paper.

Your second one makes me smile.

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

07-25-2010   #3 (permalink)
Loves hiatuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeheart
Neat. Too bad I don't have Photoshop, else my drawings would start looking more awful badass then just pencil on paper.

Your second one makes me smile.
Whoo boy does that make me glad!

Reason being is that 2 nights ago, a sieghart mainer (nub) was talking about Sieghart and Mari being the perfect couple. Course no one agreed as they all felt that Sieghart was narcissistic (I honestly don't see that in him, just that he's arrogant). So he asked everyone whom they thought was better for Mari. I say Ryan, and this barrage of insults come from him. "Ryan!? That low tiered nobody that everyone doesn't care about? HAH LMAO what a stupid noob you are."

Then he challenges me specifically to a pvp match...against my Ryan (his Sieg was at 33 while my Ryan is currently 50...with quite a few cashed/surveyed items). So I say "ugh...I do need wins for my Ryan". So we go in, and I go magnus and beat him down. He then curses me out for transforming just to win. Basically I cheated (how can I not? We have a huge level gap and YOU wanted to fight me over some couple ship!) Eh...I got kicked and I completed one of my quests :P With that, I was inspired to do more of this.

Sieghart is supposed to be crying there, while I altered the eyes of the other characters.

Amy: Tha...thats highly inappropriate!(No he's not doing that.)
Sieg: What does he have that I don't!?
Ronan: What does she have that I don't!?
Jin: Such skill! I must learn this for Amy!

:P

Not sure what I was thinking with this one. Guess I just wanted to make Elesis look evil...

Possible banner for my "fansite". Despite the fact that I refuse to do Jin's 3rd job... :P

Originally, I was going to make it into a slight horror pic, but the pictures were to big, and resizing them made them look like crap. So I did the next best thing....I guess....

Wallpaper

Basically, using Magnus in pvp increases my chances of winning, because that range and lack of grab-ability makes him quite versatile. He's not very fast, but he's quite lethal. So I made this dedicated to Magnus.

07-25-2010   #4 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

I don't know how comfortable Ryan could be if he dated Mari. She might do some experiments on him in his sleep( not the good sexy kind) to learn more about his transforming abilities. I mean, when she heard Sieg was immortal, she tested it by handing him a bomb and detonating it.

07-25-2010   #5 (permalink)
Loves hiatuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis
I don't know how comfortable Ryan could be if he dated Mari. She might do some experiments on him in his sleep( not the good sexy kind) to learn more about his transforming abilities. I mean, when she heard Sieg was immortal, she tested it by handing him a bomb and detonating it.
Or she was like the melee haters and wanted to get rid of him too.

But hey, it's better than the "RyanXArme" crap. Ugh...

07-28-2010   #6 (permalink)
Loves hiatuses

Well, I got a few more here

I pity lass now O_O

This was done due to the fact that.....you don't see a lot of people using these characters (hell you'd think Mari would get some attention considering everyone ass kisses a female character in anything cept live action films from America). I haven't seen many Lire players too, which is kinda shocking. So I made this.

NOTE: Please, PLEASE don't comment by saying "I saw one today". That doesn't automatically disprove anything.

On the other side of the spectrum, you have the most overused characters. Originally, I was going to say noobmagnets, but Arme isn't one in that department I think.

Considering the lack of backstory thus far, I just made a poster that looks into the Asmodians and gave them a possible lair (underpass of lost hope). I couldn't get the butler or the fugly little clown kid as renders, so screw it. Anyone know the name of the miniboss from Thunder Hammer yet?

07-28-2010   #7 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

Lass? Forgotten? What is this blasphemy you speak of?

If anyone is forgotten, it's Elesis.
Jins are everywhere, but of course that's mainly because he can dodge and dodge roll.
Lires and Ryans are close to non-existent in dungeons.
Lasses are everywhere in handfuls.
Let's not talk about Ronan.
Mari is an add-on.
Amy would be more abundant if her GP mission wasn't so tedious. And I'm happy about this.
Siegs are Ronan-users in disguise.
Arme is literally in a league of her own.

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

Last edited by Marzai; 07-28-2010 at 01:41 PM.

07-28-2010   #8 (permalink)
Loves hiatuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeheart
Lass? Forgotten? What is this blasphemy you speak of?
I never see any online these days. Maybe one or two in pvp but they just try to jump around and throw those retarded kunai's like it matters. But everywhere basically...hard to find any. I wouldn't mind considering I don't care about lass, but he seems to be abandoned in favor of Jin.

EDIT: Ok fine, Shnao proved me wrong...

Quote:
If anyone is forgotten, it's Elesis.
I thought about it, but I hate Elesis (Gat dayumm spearknight)
Quote:
Jins are everywhere, but of course that's mainly because he can dodge and dodge roll.
I snarl at that as well....even tho I main Jin :P
Quote:
Lires and Ryans are close to non-existent in dungeons.
I snarl again.

Quote:
Mari is an add-on.
I don't get what you're saying here. As in "just there"?
Quote:
Amy would be more abundant if her GP mission wasn't so tedious. And I'm happy about this.

Quote:
Arme is literally in a league of her own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamte
People here have this protective nature over Arme. They treat her like the little princess. She gets the best crap already, but any hint of non-favoritism towards her gets responses of rage-filled attacks on Ntreev for hating her.
Maybe...

Yeah I don't know why I posted that quote.

Last edited by XenociderHavok; 07-28-2010 at 10:58 PM.

08-04-2010   #9 (permalink)
Φύλακας πρισμάτων

Zamte will become famous soon enoughZamte will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Zamte
IGN: Zamte
Class: Card Master to_cardmaster
Level: 101

Because it's true!

Seriously though, I don't get the hate on specific characters. The game is made to be like an MMO version of streetfighter, and SNK, and other older arcade style fighting games with 50 characters. All the characters and classes use different styles, and what people use is up to them. I play pretty much everything except arme, amy, and mari. My favorite characters are Lass and Jin so far. Sieg and Ronan are also fun. I mostly gravitate to the characters who are more complex and have more things to do. Back in the day, Lass was it when it came to melee that did more than swing a sword. Then Ronan started getting neat jobs, so I picked him back up. Now that I've unlocked Asura with Jin, I absolutely love him. He's so much more complex to play than other characters I use. Sadly, Shisa, while strong, is simple and boring.

08-17-2010   #10 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Reinshiki
IGN: Reinshiki
Class: Amy, Arme, Ryan and Mari.
Level: What's the point? GC now so easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamte
Because it's true!

Seriously though, I don't get the hate on specific characters. The game is made to be like an MMO version of streetfighter, and SNK, and other older arcade style fighting games with 50 characters. All the characters and classes use different styles, and what people use is up to them. I play pretty much everything except arme, amy, and mari. My favorite characters are Lass and Jin so far. Sieg and Ronan are also fun. I mostly gravitate to the characters who are more complex and have more things to do. Back in the day, Lass was it when it came to melee that did more than swing a sword. Then Ronan started getting neat jobs, so I picked him back up. Now that I've unlocked Asura with Jin, I absolutely love him. He's so much more complex to play than other characters I use. Sadly, Shisa, while strong, is simple and boring.
People hate on classes because they can. It's just how people are.

While I don't really approve of RyanxMari, your creations are very creative and... Funny. Especially the one with Nephy.

REP up for making me laugh, lul.

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.
- To save yourself unnecessary trouble, read the forum rules.

12-15-2010   #11 (permalink)
Wanderer
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterGrand ChaseRagnarok OnlineCosmic Break

Nirvaxstiel has disabled reputation
IGN: (MAIN) Satsuki
Class: Yuri to_wizard

Quote:
bad. Too much contrast. Characters don't stand out and way too dark. Wrog choice of color. So many renders in 1 piece of art isn't very outstanding. From where i come from, people make better graphics and art. Despite you even using Photoshop, it is still a pretty nice attempt to add so many renders. But the again, it practically fails. You should try to focus on less characters and i can see that you are using way too much layer renders. By focusing on less characters, you can add renders to layers better thus making the whole artwork more outstanding and nice.

The rest, pretty much an a ok but i still see you having a hard time making the layer renders trying to squeeze the characters in.

Last edited by Nirvaxstiel; 12-15-2010 at 03:17 AM.