Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-22-2008   #21 (permalink)
Hanging by a Thread
Special
Awards Pervert Award

Guiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to all
Class: Some kind of mage shat lt_sorcerer
Guild: MyMMOGames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Rook
I believe that this 'Elena' person fails as much as Compounder Nate does in Trickster Online?
No. Just no. Elena is way worse than Alchemist Nate. At least with Nate you always get an added stat, and you can't degrade 2 levels in one shot when you FINALLY GET UP TO +8 rawr.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-22-2008   #22 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

Sign me up!...

3000... three THOUSAND EFFING GEMS LATER... and my ice neck for Arme is still +8...

KILL GD EMO LOLIS! :E

06-23-2008   #23 (permalink)
Hanging by a Thread
Special
Awards Pervert Award

Guiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to all
Class: Some kind of mage shat lt_sorcerer
Guild: MyMMOGames

The ice necklaces are like...revenge or something by nTreev, mine won't go past +8 either. D;

Honestly, I know there needs to be a use for GP...but what are we learning from sitting there clicking over and over and watching the same animation repeat it self thousands of times? Why did they make it like that?

Last edited by Guiles; 06-23-2008 at 04:05 AM.

06-23-2008   #24 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Feeline will become famous soon enoughFeeline will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Feeline
IGN: .
Class: Human
Level: .
Guild: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guiles
The ice necklaces are like...revenge or something by nTreev, mine won't go past +8 either. D;

Honestly, I know there needs to be uses for GP...but what are we learning from sitting there clicking over and over and watching the same animation repeat it self thousands of times? Why did they make it like that?
The cardinal rule of MMORPGs: anything good for your character must be painfully boring and annoying, and make you wish you could hire a homeless person to press the buttons for you. An example would be anything in RuneScape, except for the quests and minigames.

There is no 1v1 in team.

06-23-2008   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Leenalia has a spectacular aura aboutLeenalia has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Viola
Class: Rena to_librarian
Level: 60
Guild: PrinnyMages

Isn't there a cash shop item or something that improves your upgrade rate?

06-23-2008   #26 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Avarice is on a distinguished road
IGN: Ricecake
Class: Temple Knight lt_templar
Level: 5x
Guild: Debaters

Elena fails.

Alright, so I'm EXTREMELY lucky and upgrade my wind necklace to level 8 with only one failure (and it wasn't a degrade, either). I want it at 9. I hit OK. It breaks. I BAWWWWW QQ. I try again. I can't get it to 4 without it getting degraded. 500 gems later, only at 6. Upgrade. Break. More BAWWW QQing. I give up.

Avarice, AKA ByakuyaZ.

06-23-2008   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Endgame has a spectacular aura aboutEndgame has a spectacular aura about

When I discovered Elena was working for Kaze'aze all along, I wasn't surprised. Not at all. THE ***** KEPT ON FAILING MY NECKLACES! The highest I have is a level 6 Wind Necklace. I'm not taking the risk of going any higher, because I just know she'll break it.

And as someone who also played Trickster and had to put up with Nate, oh no, Elena is MUCH worse than Nate. Nate doesn't break your items, nor is he working for a dark goddess. No matter what, he gives bonuses! Sure, the bonuses suck, but he doesn't make you waste 2000+ materials.

Where do I sign up?

06-23-2008   #28 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leenalia
Isn't there a cash shop item or something that improves your upgrade rate?
Originally in S1, gems were cash, period... and the success rate was MUCH MUCH higher. But then again, gems being cash just flat out sucks. They need to give ppl the OPTION tho. Coz i know after a while if you're just sick and tired of fails, you'd be happy to pay some money to get that 8 to a 9 and be done with it.

I think there are 'lucky gems' or something, but those drop from chests that aren't in our version yet.

06-23-2008   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Grand ChaseDofusLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

CujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to CujoEX Send a message via MSN to CujoEX Send a message via Yahoo to CujoEX Send a message via Skype™ to CujoEX
IGN: CujoEX

I'm an Elena lover. I guess it's my perception on things. If Elena did not exist, we wouldn't be having upgradeable accessories. It's a gamble, but it's not necessary. Because of our own greed for power, we seek and risk our belongings. If we lose by luck, it's our own fault, not Elena. But of course, we don't like being called 'losers,' so by nature, we would blame the person who bothered 'helping' us upgrade.

06-23-2008   #30 (permalink)
Mental K.O.

Jumpstart will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Jumpstart Send a message via Skype™ to Jumpstart

Good news *for me* my anklet made it to lv. 9 ^^ but after like... 143 gems i'm as poor as... the next guy...

06-23-2008   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Endgame has a spectacular aura aboutEndgame has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoEX
I'm an Elena lover. I guess it's my perception on things. If Elena did not exist, we wouldn't be having upgradeable accessories. It's a gamble, but it's not necessary. Because of our own greed for power, we seek and risk our belongings. If we lose by luck, it's our own fault, not Elena. But of course, we don't like being called 'losers,' so by nature, we would blame the person who bothered 'helping' us upgrade.
Did you miss the part where she works for Kaze'aze and is the boss of Ellia Continent?

06-23-2008   #32 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Feeline will become famous soon enoughFeeline will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Feeline
IGN: .
Class: Human
Level: .
Guild: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endgame
Did you miss the part where she works for Kaze'aze and is the boss of Ellia Continent?
I haven't ever soloed that stage, so I haven't read that cutscene, but I thought that was Kamiki masquerading as Elena.

There is no 1v1 in team.

06-23-2008   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

j0eL is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to j0eL

I remember once I got lucky and got a rune to +1 -> +11 with out fail.

Then it broke.

Don't remember if that's Elena or not but yeah xD.

06-23-2008   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Grand ChaseDofusLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

CujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to CujoEX Send a message via MSN to CujoEX Send a message via Yahoo to CujoEX Send a message via Skype™ to CujoEX
IGN: CujoEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endgame
Did you miss the part where that wasn't Elena and it was Kamiki being the impostor of Elena? Though the in-game storyline doesn't go into details, you can find the in depth storyline somewhere in the Korean Grand Chase site.

Besides, there's a fixed rate when upgrading. If you want someone to blame, blame the developers. Elena is just an NPC forced to use those fixed ratings.

Grand Chase - CujoEX // CujoEXE
PlayTrickster - CujoEX
LostSaga - CujoEX

06-23-2008   #35 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Shazbot is a jewel in the roughShazbot is a jewel in the roughShazbot is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Shazbot
IGN: Shazbot
Class: IM/LM/FM/CM/DS/Necro/Witch to_wizard
Level: 64/60/57/42/42/41/41
Guild: Itadakimasu

The truth behind this all (fanfic)!

Elena: "Alright! I think I can make it +9 now!"
Ntreev: "break it."
Elena: "What? But why!"
Ntreev: "It's more fun that way, and besides, if you don't break it, you'll be replaced by Nate."
Elena: *Gulp*

Does this count as spam lol? I have no clue since it's about Elena, and that's what we're talking about.

I'm on GW2! Except I don't know my own Account name!

06-23-2008   #36 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilShazbot
The truth behind this all (fanfic)!

Elena: "Alright! I think I can make it +9 now!"
Ntreev: "break it."
Elena: "What? But why!"
Ntreev: "It's more fun that way, and besides, if you don't break it, you'll be replaced by Nate."
Elena: *Gulp*

Does this count as spam lol? I have no clue since it's about Elena, and that's what we're talking about.
SO THAT'S the reason! I KNEW IT! Nate's probably still emo coz he lost his lolisquirrel and is trying to wreck another loli!

IS THERE NO JUSTICE?! IS THERE NOT A GOD?!

06-24-2008   #37 (permalink)
FABULOUS MILKSHAKES
Games
Ragnarok Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Milkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lady GaGa
Class: Pop Star lt_bard
Level: ∞
Guild: Haus Of GaGa

Well me must have something to blame. It's so annoying hearing that sound and seeing the little woman faking a cry.

06-29-2008   #38 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

YirocuIsAStarfruit is on a distinguished road
IGN: Yirocu
Class: Elesis?
Level: Wtf does that mean
Guild: Whaddya think.

Elena's story, yes.

She is a high mage for Grand Chase, then is bribed with unbelievable power by Kaze'aze and secretly joins her. She's then discovered by Grand Chase, beaten, and forced to revert to her second form: Kamiki. Now, either this is a twisted Elena form(the unbelievable power part), or Kamiki existed before and used Elena as her puppet to get information, but either way. After Kamiki is defeated, Elena is brought before the queen of Serdin/Kanavan(can't remember, don't care) and confesses to being bribed.

The fact is: she was bribed and gave in to the bribe, which a regular, good-hearted person would have surely refused. Unless she was forcefully hypnotized into accepting the offer against her will, I conclude she's a greedy little power-hungry female dog. If the second applies, why did she admit to only being bribed and that she wasn't forced to do crap?

Elena is evil because nTreev/KOG made her that way. No one likes her anyways. Therefore, sign me up, yes.

07-02-2008   #39 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

can i join i passed the first 2 so i was like "she seems ok i don't know what you guys are talking about" but at the 3rd i kept failing failing and more failing so can i join

07-02-2008   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Eliirae is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Eliirae
Class: All of them (GC) to_cat
Level: 34, 33, 16, 8, 2, 13, 41

Sign me up! I hate Elena with the white hot passion of a thousand suns.

Yes, I hate her that much for breaking my wind necklaces 3 times in a row at +8 >.>