Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-27-2008   #1 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai
Default 08/27/08 Patch Notes

Grand Chase Patch Notes

[General]

* Gacha system has been added! The first Gacha dungeon features Ninko pet and North American Grand Chase world premier Ninko-themed armor for Elesis, Lire and Arme!
* Pet Evolution system has been added! Eligible pets can evolve at levels 0, 20, or 40 depending on the manual purchased from the Academy. Please note that Ming Ming and Cupid do not currently have evolved forms.

[Cash]

* Gacha coins have been added to the shop under the Academy tab in support of the Gacha system.
* Pet Evolution Manual and Elite Pet Evolution Manual have been added in support of the Pet Evolution System.
* 500-packs of the skills for all 1st grade evolved pets have been added to the shop.
* A new level 58 set Noble's Armor with accompanying first-job weapons has been added for all characters.

[Item]

* Old Pet Evolution Manual and Pet Devolution Manual have been added in support of the Pet Evolution System.
* 100-packs of the skills for all 1st grade evolved pets have been added to the shop.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-27-2008   #2 (permalink)
Sleepy Pineapple
Special

Levin has disabled reputation
IGN: Sety
Class: Sleepy Pineapple
Level: 11x
Guild: KoC

Meh to the gacha so far. Moderate stuff...pet has better stats than normal ones by 14 points in each...and apparently faster exp gain...No Ronan or Lass stuff with the gacha...wonder if they'll take another patch to add those in as well.

Seems gacha coins aren't shared in trickster and grandchase oh well...

The new 58 cash armor almost breaks into 20 dollars for just the armor set >_>

Hmmm pet evolution...almost sucks to be cashless since you'll need to get your pet to lvl 40 before evolving it but meh you can just pvp or trial forest to earn exp I suppose.

I've only heard a rumor from the official forum that if you evolve and devolve a pet it goes back to whichever level depending on which evolution manual you used.

08-27-2008   #3 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

It does suck to go it cashless. I don't do much so my Slime is only lvl 27 atm. Kinda close to 28. But still, it's a loooong way to 40. If I played more then maybe it won't be too tough.

The Gacha will probably start out small and slow. I couldn't check it though, because it was a white screen when I tried to get into Gacha.

Here's hopin' for future events to give out free Gacha coins( future events that I can do. They already have the evolve your pet and level it event that's giving out a few free Gacha coins.)

08-27-2008   #4 (permalink)
Expired

Hector is on a distinguished road
IGN: No.
Class: No.
Level: No.
Guild: Debaters, [JW]

Lv 20 gacha equips, as good as Lv 25 Cash and just as good as Lv 35 GP.

08-27-2008   #5 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Fail patch, my pet is level 32 and it's gonna be awhile before it's 40. It's almost like Trickster where most of the patches have become cash and more cash.

08-27-2008   #6 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

My slime is only 37

D8

Last edited by Kowiz; 08-27-2008 at 05:12 PM.

08-27-2008   #7 (permalink)
Φύλακας πρισμάτων

Zamte will become famous soon enoughZamte will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Zamte
IGN: Zamte
Class: Card Master to_cardmaster
Level: 101

I win for worst slime then. Mine's managed to only be 17, and I've had it since the patch that added them like four months ago.

08-27-2008   #8 (permalink)
Mental K.O.

Jumpstart will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Jumpstart Send a message via Skype™ to Jumpstart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamte
I win for worst slime then. Mine's managed to only be 17, and I've had it since the patch that added them like four months ago.
your slime surpasses mine. Mine is only lv.7 ^_^

08-27-2008   #9 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute

I like the double exp/gp event, too bad it's not on all the time :v

09-02-2008   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Yashiru is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Yashiru
IGN: D
Level: r
Guild: k

Meh....My slime is lvl 31 and i knw the fastest way to lvl ur pet up Goo hardcore on trial forest xD

Spoiler!

09-02-2008   #11 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia

That's boring though, rather actually level up my characters instead, besides, still have like a week to get it 2 more levels to 40 :v