08/12/09 Patch Notes ( 08/12/2009)
Grand Chase Patch Notes
* Elesis' Skill Tree is here!
o Until August 18th, play as Elesis for a 50% EXP/GP boost
o SP EXP is given for completion of Dungeons or PvP matches.
o Wearing an Expert's Skill Ring provides 30% bonus SP EXP
o Using a Skill Key unlocks all the skills available for that MP tier.
o Deleting a skill requires one SP Reset Card
o Skill Set 1 & 2 allow you to set up two different configurations for your
skill tree, but be advised that both sets count towards your Max SP
usage for the job.
* Seal Breaker Gacha system has been added!
o Receive 2 Seal Breaker Scrolls on your first login between now and
o Gems of three different qualities for each character may be found randomly in all dungeons.
o Breaking the seal on these gems requires a number of Seal Breaker Scrolls.
o Collecting an entire set of Seal Breaker Gacha items from any one type of gem will reward the player with the Abingdon Pet Card and a number of Royal VIP Exchange Coupons.
o 6 Royal VIP Exchange coupons can be exchanged for 1 Royal VIP Badge
o The color of a gem determines the character it is suitable for.
o It is not possible to receive duplicate "rare" items.
o See the following chart for details of each type of gem:
+ Worn-Out Sealed [Color] Gem: 1 Seal Breaker Scroll to unlock, provides level 20 "Baron Guardian" equipment, collecting an entire set provides 2 Royal VIP Exchange Coupons
+ High Quality Sealed [Color] Gem: 2 Seal Breaker Scrolls to unlock, provides level 40 "Duke Guardian" equipment, collecting an entire set provides 3 Royal VIP Exchange Coupons
+ Premium Quality Sealed [Color] Gem: 3 Seal Breaker Scrolls to unlock, provides level 60 "Emperor Guardian" equipment, collecting an entire set provides 4 Royal VIP Exchange Coupons
o A variety of common items may be found instead of rares when breaking the seal on gems, the quantity/duration/quality of these items depends on the grade of Gem opened
o For example, Premium Quality Sealed Gems provide 5 Champion Mode tickets, High Quality Sealed Gems provide Nutrients IV (7 Days), Worn-Out Sealed Gems cannot provide Pet Rename Card.
+ Nutrients IV (3/7/11 Days)
+ (1/2/3) Pet Food
+ (1/3/5) Champion Mode Ticket(s)
+ (6/12/18) Natal Rings
+ 1 Reinforcement Booster (5%/10%/15%)
+ 1~3 Seal Breaker Scrolls (based on gem quality)
+ (0/0/1) Gacha Coin Exchange Ticket
+ (0/0/1) Pet Rename Card
o With Reinforcement Boosters, using a higher-grade Gem can provide a greater quantity of lower-quality Reinforcement Boosters instead of a single higher-quality Reinforcement Booster. For example, a High Quality Sealed Gem could provide 1 Reinforcement Booster 10% or 2 Reinforcement Booster 5%.
o Click the "OK" button on your Gacha Coin Exchange Tickets to automatically credit them to your Gacha Coin total.
* Skill Keys and SP Reset Cards have been added to the Academy in support of Skill Trees.
* Expert's Skill Ring for Elesis has been added to the Accessories shop for durations of 1, 7, 15, or 30 days.
* Seal Breaker Scrolls in packs of 1, 10, 20, and 30 have been added to the Academy in support of Seal Breaker Gacha.
* 500-use packs of the skill for Abingdon have been added to the Pet Shop.
* 100-use packs of the skill for Abingdon have been added to the Pet Shop.
* Elesis Skill Tree NPCs have been removed from the park.
* Elesis armor set discount has ended.
* Dusky Wings have been removed from the shop.
* Special Gacha Dungeon - Gaikoz' Castle has been closed, Lilith is no longer available.
* Expert's Skill Ring (1 Day) has been added to Elesis' Accessory Capsules until August 18th, however Expert's Skill Ring is usable by all characters.
* Increased maximum expandable inventory space to 800. Please note that you will
need inventory expansion bags to actually reach this level, it's not granted automatically.
--Grand Chase Team
Last edited by YuckFu; 08-12-2009 at 04:59 AM.