ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Grand Chase Announcements (http://ggftw.com/forum/grand-chase-announcements/)
-   -   08/12/09 Patch Notes ( 08/12/2009) (http://ggftw.com/forum/grand-chase-announcements/54702-08-12-09-patch-notes-08-12-2009-a.html)

YuckFu 08-12-2009 03:04 AM

08/12/09 Patch Notes ( 08/12/2009)

Grand Chase Patch Notes

[General]

* Elesis' Skill Tree is here!
o Until August 18th, play as Elesis for a 50% EXP/GP boost
o SP EXP is given for completion of Dungeons or PvP matches.
o Wearing an Expert's Skill Ring provides 30% bonus SP EXP
o Using a Skill Key unlocks all the skills available for that MP tier.
o Deleting a skill requires one SP Reset Card
o Skill Set 1 & 2 allow you to set up two different configurations for your
skill tree, but be advised that both sets count towards your Max SP
usage for the job.

* Seal Breaker Gacha system has been added!
o Receive 2 Seal Breaker Scrolls on your first login between now and
August 18th.
o Gems of three different qualities for each character may be found randomly in all dungeons.
o Breaking the seal on these gems requires a number of Seal Breaker Scrolls.
o Collecting an entire set of Seal Breaker Gacha items from any one type of gem will reward the player with the Abingdon Pet Card and a number of Royal VIP Exchange Coupons.

o 6 Royal VIP Exchange coupons can be exchanged for 1 Royal VIP Badge
o The color of a gem determines the character it is suitable for.
o It is not possible to receive duplicate "rare" items.
o See the following chart for details of each type of gem:

+ Worn-Out Sealed [Color] Gem: 1 Seal Breaker Scroll to unlock, provides level 20 "Baron Guardian" equipment, collecting an entire set provides 2 Royal VIP Exchange Coupons
+ High Quality Sealed [Color] Gem: 2 Seal Breaker Scrolls to unlock, provides level 40 "Duke Guardian" equipment, collecting an entire set provides 3 Royal VIP Exchange Coupons
+ Premium Quality Sealed [Color] Gem: 3 Seal Breaker Scrolls to unlock, provides level 60 "Emperor Guardian" equipment, collecting an entire set provides 4 Royal VIP Exchange Coupons
o A variety of common items may be found instead of rares when breaking the seal on gems, the quantity/duration/quality of these items depends on the grade of Gem opened

o For example, Premium Quality Sealed Gems provide 5 Champion Mode tickets, High Quality Sealed Gems provide Nutrients IV (7 Days), Worn-Out Sealed Gems cannot provide Pet Rename Card.
+ Nutrients IV (3/7/11 Days)
+ (1/2/3) Pet Food
+ (1/3/5) Champion Mode Ticket(s)
+ (6/12/18) Natal Rings
+ 1 Reinforcement Booster (5%/10%/15%)
+ 1~3 Seal Breaker Scrolls (based on gem quality)
+ (0/0/1) Gacha Coin Exchange Ticket
+ (0/0/1) Pet Rename Card

o With Reinforcement Boosters, using a higher-grade Gem can provide a greater quantity of lower-quality Reinforcement Boosters instead of a single higher-quality Reinforcement Booster. For example, a High Quality Sealed Gem could provide 1 Reinforcement Booster 10% or 2 Reinforcement Booster 5%.

o Click the "OK" button on your Gacha Coin Exchange Tickets to automatically credit them to your Gacha Coin total.

[Cash]

* Skill Keys and SP Reset Cards have been added to the Academy in support of Skill Trees.
* Expert's Skill Ring for Elesis has been added to the Accessories shop for durations of 1, 7, 15, or 30 days.
* Seal Breaker Scrolls in packs of 1, 10, 20, and 30 have been added to the Academy in support of Seal Breaker Gacha.
* 500-use packs of the skill for Abingdon have been added to the Pet Shop.

[Item]

* 100-use packs of the skill for Abingdon have been added to the Pet Shop.

[Adjustments]

* Elesis Skill Tree NPCs have been removed from the park.
* Elesis armor set discount has ended.
* Dusky Wings have been removed from the shop.
* Special Gacha Dungeon - Gaikoz' Castle has been closed, Lilith is no longer available.
* Expert's Skill Ring (1 Day) has been added to Elesis' Accessory Capsules until August 18th, however Expert's Skill Ring is usable by all characters.
* Increased maximum expandable inventory space to 800. Please note that you will
need inventory expansion bags to actually reach this level, it's not granted automatically.

--Grand Chase Team

YuckFu 08-12-2009 03:05 AM

Oooh sorry for sloppy first post...

They put it off for 5:00 AM...Hopefully not longer...

Jasmine 08-12-2009 04:55 AM

Probably until 6:00 AM x_X

Also tried to re-structure the patch notes :p
[General]

* Elesis' Skill Tree is here!
o Until August 18th, play as Elesis for a 50% EXP/GP boost
o SP EXP is given for completion of Dungeons or PvP matches.
o Wearing an Expert's Skill Ring provides 30% bonus SP EXP
o Using a Skill Key unlocks all the skills available for that MP tier.
o Deleting a skill requires one SP Reset Card
o Skill Set 1 & 2 allow you to set up two different configurations for your
skill tree, but be advised that both sets count towards your Max SP
usage for the job.
* Seal Breaker Gacha system has been added!
o Receive 2 Seal Breaker Scrolls on your first login between now and
August 18th.
o Gems of three different qualities for each character may be found randomly in all dungeons.
o Breaking the seal on these gems requires a number of Seal Breaker Scrolls.
o Collecting an entire set of Seal Breaker Gacha items from any one type of gem will reward the player with the Abingdon Pet Card and a number of Royal VIP Exchange Coupons.
o 6 Royal VIP Exchange coupons can be exchanged for 1 Royal VIP Badge
o The color of a gem determines the character it is suitable for.
o It is not possible to receive duplicate "rare" items.
o See the following chart for details of each type of gem:
+ Worn-Out Sealed [Color] Gem: 1 Seal Breaker Scroll to unlock, provides level 20 "Baron Guardian" equipment, collecting an entire set provides 2 Royal VIP Exchange Coupons
+ High Quality Sealed [Color] Gem: 2 Seal Breaker Scrolls to unlock, provides level 40 "Duke Guardian" equipment, collecting an entire set provides 3 Royal VIP Exchange Coupons
+ Premium Quality Sealed [Color] Gem: 3 Seal Breaker Scrolls to unlock, provides level 60 "Emperor Guardian" equipment, collecting an entire set provides 4 Royal VIP Exchange Coupons
o A variety of common items may be found instead of rares when breaking the seal on gems, the quantity/duration/quality of these items depends on the grade of Gem opened
o For example, Premium Quality Sealed Gems provide 5 Champion Mode tickets, High Quality Sealed Gems provide Nutrients IV (7 Days), Worn-Out Sealed Gems cannot provide Pet Rename Card.
+ Nutrients IV (3/7/11 Days)
+ (1/2/3) Pet Food
+ (1/3/5) Champion Mode Ticket(s)
+ (6/12/18) Natal Rings
+ 1 Reinforcement Booster (5%/10%/15%)
+ 1~3 Seal Breaker Scrolls (based on gem quality)
+ (0/0/1) Gacha Coin Exchange Ticket
+ (0/0/1) Pet Rename Card
o With Reinforcement Boosters, using a higher-grade Gem can provide a greater quantity of lower-quality Reinforcement Boosters instead of a single higher-quality Reinforcement Booster. For example, a High Quality Sealed Gem could provide 1 Reinforcement Booster 10% or 2 Reinforcement Booster 5%.
o Click the "OK" button on your Gacha Coin Exchange Tickets to automatically credit them to your Gacha Coin total.
[Cash]
* Skill Keys and SP Reset Cards have been added to the Academy in support of Skill Trees.
* Expert's Skill Ring for Elesis has been added to the Accessories shop for durations of 1, 7, 15, or 30 days.
* Seal Breaker Scrolls in packs of 1, 10, 20, and 30 have been added to the Academy in support of Seal Breaker Gacha.
* 500-use packs of the skill for Abingdon have been added to the Pet Shop.
[Item]
* 100-use packs of the skill for Abingdon have been added to the Pet Shop.
[Adjustments]
* Elesis Skill Tree NPCs have been removed from the park.
* Elesis armor set discount has ended.
* Dusky Wings have been removed from the shop.
* Special Gacha Dungeon - Gaikoz' Castle has been closed, Lilith is no longer available.
* Expert's Skill Ring (1 Day) has been added to Elesis' Accessory Capsules until August 18th, however Expert's Skill Ring is usable by all characters.
* Increased maximum expandable inventory space to 800. Please note that you will
need inventory expansion bags to actually reach this level, it's not granted automatically.

YuckFu 08-12-2009 04:59 AM

Yeah, until 6 AM. And thanks I'll edit first post now.

Jasmine 08-12-2009 05:00 AM

I guess what takes them so long...anyway I heard that those Seal Breaker Scrolls are cash-only >_>
Not like KGC or TWGC...here we go again *sigh*

YuckFu 08-12-2009 05:01 AM

Cash hungry nGreed...At least they are giving us 2 for free...

Jasmine 08-12-2009 05:05 AM

Which you can either use for two Level 20 chances or one level 40 chance.

YuckFu 08-12-2009 05:08 AM

I'm gonna use it on the best thing I can...Might as well waste what is gonna be wasted anyways.

Amanda 08-12-2009 05:09 AM

I kinda wanna play GC, but I'm still banned for no good reason at all >_>

YuckFu 08-12-2009 05:10 AM

Hope it makes you feel better to know that no one can play at the moment...

Jasmine 08-12-2009 05:10 AM

At least Ntreev got rid of my 7767 and 7768 error...still don't know why they gave them to me =O

YuckFu 08-12-2009 05:11 AM

They are from logging in from multiple IPs.

Jasmine 08-12-2009 05:13 AM

Ah I see...Laptop + PC = 7767 and 7768 - Strange thing my brother's account never got those errors...discriminating :py18:

Amanda 08-12-2009 05:14 AM

I just want to get in and kick people's ass with Elesis's skill tree since I know some neat combos with some skills :<

YuckFu 08-12-2009 05:14 AM

I should have went to sleep...

Jasmine 08-12-2009 05:18 AM

Oh well I'll see you around guys and girls :p

I'll be off playing Makai Kingdom - so if someone's interested in playing gc with me later I'd be happy to :p

Amanda 08-12-2009 05:20 AM

Another game I want to play but can't.
I shouldn't have sold Makai Kingdom :<

./qq

YuckFu 08-12-2009 05:25 AM

lol You 2 should click my banner...Just started...

And I'll play with you when GC opens up..

Jasmine 08-12-2009 05:31 AM

I beat you

YuckFu 08-12-2009 05:37 AM

Grr...Cheater!

Ooh no wonder...You are already playing it! I wanted teh pupil!