Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-21-2009   #1 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz
Default 7/21/09 Patch Notes (7/21/09)

[General]

* Vanquisher is coming!
o Play as Ryan for a 50% EXP boost until August 4th.
o Receive the Storm Blade Mission when you log in during the event.
o Complete this mission to receive a 14-day timed accessory modeled after the Vanquisher's weapon wearable by all characters.
o Until August 4th, Power-Up packages for Sentinel and Viken will be sold in the Academy tab to prepare you for Vanquisher!
* Champion's Challenge event added
o Until September 15th, each week a different continent will have all its Champion Crest requirements cut by 30%.
o First up is Bermesiah Continent's dungeons.
o The event applies to all dungeons on that continent which have a Champion Mode Crest.
o There is also a small chance of finding Rainbow Potions in affected dungeons.
o Crests still must be acquired in order; if you complete a crest during the event, but cannot claim it due to a lack of prior crests, you will have to complete the remaining 30% of the champion mode runs after the event ends.
o Example: Knight's Oath crest requires 23 completions during the event, but 32 normally. If you finish the dungeon 23 times but cannot claim the crest during the event, you will have 23/32 completions once it ends.
* Rainbow Power event added
o Until September 1st, a random event will be started each day for the event.
o There are seven events in total.
o At three times daily for 30 minutes each, a rainbow will appear on your screen.
o When the rainbow appears, see Prisma Kitty in the park to receive a Happy Lil' Rainbow, 2 Gems and 2 Aging Cores.
o Prizes will be distributed at the end of the event based on how many Happy Lil' Rainbows you have.
* Always a Knight! event added
o All new and returning Knights will receive 1 Bonus Recharge, 20 Rainbow Potions and 10 Natal Rings
o New Knights will also receive 2,000 GP to start instead of the regular 200 GP.
o To qualify for the event, accounts must not have logged in since June 1st, 2009.

[Cash]

* Special Power-Up Packages for Sentinel and Viken are on sale in the Academy tab until May 12th.
* For a limited time only, Lilith's Dusky Wings will be sold in the accessories shop.

[Item]

* GP/Crystal Capsule system added!
o See Dr. Capsule NPC in the park to purchase capsules using GP or Crystals.
o Capsules are sorted by character, and are available for differing level ranges as accessories, weapons, armor, and reinforcable items.
o Capsules contain a range of items from common shop items to drops only available rarely in dungeons.
o If you click on a capsule, you can see all the possible items on the right-hand side; which item you receive is random.
o Items already possessed are indicated by a star.
o Amy and Jin's capsule items will be added at a future date.
* Bull Armor Set, Valkyrie Armor Set, Iron Mask Armor Set, Fighter's General Armor Set and Bull Knuckles have been added for Jin.

--Grand Chase Team

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-21-2009   #2 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

orz
Xenocider was better
lol@2nd gacha

07-21-2009   #3 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

That name is worse than Sentinel.

07-22-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Eliirae is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Eliirae
Class: All of them (GC) to_cat
Level: 34, 33, 16, 8, 2, 13, 41

After Ryan 4th Amy 4th pl0x Then maybe I'll reinstall GC

07-22-2009   #5 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliirae
After Ryan 4th Amy 4th pl0x Then maybe I'll reinstall GC
i get the feeling they're gonna release 2nd job jin before amy 4th

07-22-2009   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

flamehaze is on a distinguished road

i got the same feeling :S but why they do xeno before jin 2nd ? thats unfair >.> elesis arme and lire had to wait 6 months and ryan has to wait only 1 month ? =S and also jin was supposed to get is 2nd job before Q_Q

those dusky wings are hax because its 60 atk 30 def 30 vit for any level on all chars :S they should make it 15$ instead of 10$

i got a question o-o so do mr.capsule it there forever ? and they will add more stuff ? o.O

Last edited by flamehaze; 07-22-2009 at 03:25 PM.

07-22-2009   #7 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamehaze
i got the same feeling :S but why they do xeno before jin 2nd ? thats unfair >.> elesis arme and lire had to wait 6 months and ryan has to wait only 1 month ? =S and also jin was supposed to get is 2nd job before Q_Q

those dusky wings are hax because its 60 atk 30 def 30 vit for any level on all chars :S they should make it 15$ instead of 10$

i got a question o-o so do mr.capsule it there forever ? and they will add more stuff ? o.O
whats unfair? do u want people to have to wait 6 months for ryans 4th job too? >_>
and i dont think jin's 2nd was 'supposed to be before' because jin was just released quite recently

yes, i think mr capsule is permanent, they'll probably add more stuff in the future too since it doesnt look like theres very much at the moment

----------
i dont understand why people dont like the name vanquisher, i think its better than xenocider because firstly, the name sounds good and secondly because vanquish is an actual word but xenocide isnt

at least its not like lass' 4th job where both striper and striker are terrible names lol

07-22-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Artixt is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: l2ain/Artixt/ShiningStarl
Class: SoulMaster/Mercenary/Primadonna to_soulmaster
Level: 170/195/141
Guild: ~ l2ainDrops ~

Omg, is it just me or these capsules are glitched some how? o.o I bought like 30 weapon capsules for my Ronan and got the Adventurer's Spell Sword EVERYTIME .-.

07-23-2009   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

PirateKong is on a distinguished road

I guess it goes by luck thats all,
I got my entire Kaze'aze set from there

NTreev
Elesis 30 ~ Lire 48 ~ Arme 35 ~ Lass 44 ~ Ryan 44 ~ Ronan 43 ~ Amy 32 ~ Jin 31 ~ Sieghart 25

07-23-2009   #10 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

gp capsules are biased to fail alot, but the crystal capsules are quite good, i got nearly the whole kaze set for ryan

07-23-2009   #11 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

lucky i saved 950 crystals for kaze'aze armor. Do they have the elena set yet?

07-25-2009   #12 (permalink)
FABULOUS MILKSHAKES
Games
Ragnarok Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Milkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lady GaGa
Class: Pop Star lt_bard
Level: ∞
Guild: Haus Of GaGa

Vanqui-sivnriueonveriunrebynu
Fail name.

07-26-2009   #13 (permalink)
Nue
(・ω・`)

Nue has a spectacular aura aboutNue has a spectacular aura aboutNue has a spectacular aura about
Class: NEET lt_treasurehunter
Guild: Puella Magi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dib
lucky i saved 950 crystals for kaze'aze armor. Do they have the elena set yet?
Threw a couple thousand into this thing so far (35 crystals a pop) and still have yet to complete a set. It might just be my luck, but I doubt you'll finish a set with that much.

Also, no.

07-26-2009   #14 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

i had about 850 crystals and got the whole kazeaze set except the top, but i got extra uses for the other parts (like 400 uses for cloak etc)

08-01-2009   #15 (permalink)
FABULOUS MILKSHAKES
Games
Ragnarok Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Milkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lady GaGa
Class: Pop Star lt_bard
Level: ∞
Guild: Haus Of GaGa

Wait, capsule system...?
Don't bother trying, in PHGC, the chances of getting something good are very slim.