ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Grand Chase Announcements (http://ggftw.com/forum/grand-chase-announcements/)
-   -   7/14/09 Patch Notes (7/14/09) (http://ggftw.com/forum/grand-chase-announcements/52170-7-14-09-patch-notes-7-14-09-a.html)

iScipio 07-14-2009 10:29 PM

7/14/09 Patch Notes (7/14/09)

Grand Chase Patch Notes

[General]

* Fourth Job for Lass has been added! Now Lass can learn the swift and stealthy moves of the Striker!
o Fourth Job change requires level 40 to begin.
o The Striker mission is completed in three parts, your job is not changed until completion of a THIRD mission. When you complete the first mission, the next will be given automatically.
o Prizes for acquiring Striker by July 21st include: Ancient Relic Nodachi (7 days), Decorative Nodachi accessory (permanent), Thief's New Cont. Amulet (3 days), and the Shadow Master Crest (permanent).
o Prizes will be distributed with the patch on July 21.
* Striker NPCs have been added to the park.

[Cash]

* The Striker Mission for Lass characters level 40 or higher is available for cash purchase.
* Nodachi have been added for cash purchase in support of Striker.
* Striker's Armor Set for Lass characters level 40 or higher is available for cash purchase.
* Dusk Wing weapons and armor sets have been added to the Royal VIP Shop for Lire, Arme, Lass, Ryan and Ronan.

[Item]

* The Worn-Out Striker Mission for Lass characters level 40 or higher is available for GP purchase.
* Nodachi have been added for GP purchase in support of Striker.

--Grand Chase Team

Discuss? :py25:

Amanda 07-14-2009 10:30 PM

I'd play Stripper if I WASN'T BANNED FOR NO REASON AT ALL.

iScipio 07-14-2009 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amanda (Post 897948)
I'd play Stripper if I WASN'T BANNED FOR NO REASON AT ALL.

-cough- Striker ;D psh, maybe If I wasnt banned my lass wouldnt have been over 50.. well actually I can play but my lass is only lvl 30... I could have gotten him to 40 but I fractured my wrist ;w;

Amanda 07-14-2009 10:38 PM

You probly made a new account.
No, I'm not making a new account :<

iScipio 07-14-2009 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amanda (Post 897954)
You probly made a new account.
No, I'm not making a new account :<

Actually, the account Im using now is my first one. the "main" one is my second. :py35:

Amanda 07-14-2009 10:46 PM

Well, I can't even log into their website since they saw my post in the banning spree thread of me saying I'l mass spam their forums posting how to hax GC.

They need to stop fail-lurking :<

I wasn't even really going to spam their forums with a guide on how to hack GC, since people can just google hacks for it, and I'm not going to waste my life doing that crap.

iScipio 07-14-2009 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amanda (Post 897964)
Well, I can't even log into their website since they saw my post in the banning spree thread of me saying I'l mass spam their forums posting how to hax GC.

I wasn't even really going to spam their forums with a guide on how to hack GC, since people can just google hacks for it, and I'm not going to waste my life doing that crap.

I got banned cause I cant believe its not butter.

Ikr. :py57::py14::py25::py56:

Kowiz 07-15-2009 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amanda (Post 897964)

Add Firefox to Proxifier :P