ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Grand Chase Announcements (http://ggftw.com/forum/grand-chase-announcements/)
-   -   [EVENT] All-Star Team Brawl 07/03 5:00 PM (http://ggftw.com/forum/grand-chase-announcements/2551-event-all-star-team-brawl-07-03-5-00-pm.html)

Kowiz 07-03-2008 09:25 AM

[EVENT] All-Star Team Brawl 07/03 5:00 PM

Good day Knights! Today we are holding a special Team Brawl where players will be pitted against GMs in a no-holds-barred*, 3 on 3 team battle! Only the strong will survive!

To participate in this event there are several requirements we will be asking of Knights. First, all participating Knights must be eligible to fight in Master Class, as all GMs are level 75. Second, participating Knights must form a team of three with a captain and team name. We will be picking teams based on the creativity of your name, so please choose a good team name. Any inappropriate team names will not be considered and the team members will be actioned accordingly! Third, all members of the team must be online and ready at 5:00PM PDT.

When you have your team ready and selected your team captain should whisper GM_Chaos. Only your team captain may whisper GM_Chaos. Your team captain will then tell GM_Chaos your team name and roster. If your team is selected you will be given a room name and password to join. If any member of your team is not ready and available, do not whisper GM_Chaos. Also, every member of your team must be available to fight in Master Class.

Any team that manages to completely defeat the GM team will receive prizes. Each member will receive 1,500 Ntreev Cash Points and a Queen's Jewel (3 day). Winds at your backs Knights!

* Exploitation of any kind will not be tolerated. Any player found to be intentionally abusing game mechanics will be severely actioned, thank you for your understanding.

Zyeal 07-03-2008 12:34 PM

I neeed a Team For the Gm Brawl
I am a level 41 DK, So anyone need a team for the Brawl Let post here so we can get it set up

Shippo~ 07-03-2008 01:44 PM

Yay I recruited Zyeal? xD

Noctis 07-03-2008 04:21 PM

Man... Wish I were good enough for this. Sounds cool.

hueyple 07-03-2008 05:32 PM

^rofl don't worry
i'm noob at GC too
/fail

Shippo~ 07-03-2008 08:52 PM

Huey GC level?

hueyple 07-07-2008 07:43 AM

eriles lvl 18 atm
*cant spell...*

christian 07-07-2008 03:42 PM

uhh i was wondering because thats over didi anyone beat a GM?

Shippo~ 07-07-2008 08:25 PM

Ok it's not over and no one has beaten a GM yet. They continue every weekend.

Zamte 07-08-2008 03:08 AM

The GM teams consist of four level 75 players. I also assume they're using top of the line cash gear that we don't even have in shops yet, full accessories, and what not.

What they need to do is develop some GM command that clones someone elses character. I've seen similiar commands in some other games. Then each GM chooses a person to clone based on their skill with the characters, and the team basically fights themselves. Then it'd be skill based, and the player team may actually have a chance.

When they were doing the scrolling announcements, teams were literally lasting 30-60 seconds before an announcement that they got beat came about.