Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-10-2008   #1 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC
Default More on Future Patches!

source: About Sword - Sword of the New World Forums
Quote:
Hi all,

I realized that it has been a while since I came and made any "official" posts about Sword. SO, here I am.

Generally this topic is about how Sword is currently doing and where we are going. First off I want to say that we are pretty happy with where we are. Our overall population has grown and our high level population continues to grow. We are generally happy with how players are leveling through content and hope to continue to adjust gameplay to make that process better. We are even eyeing openning new worlds (more on this closer to Echoes of an Empire).

All in all the Veteran Rewards Event was a HUGE success and we are looking at better ways to make some elements of that event permanent for all players. We are also closely eyeing low and mid level content. At high level there is a lot to do and more coming but we also want to involve new players and allow them to join in the fun. Some of the changes coming this fall to correct that are the release of low and mid level Andre's UFC as well as new Al Quelt Moreza and Tetra Ruins instances (more on these later). We also cannot wait to see the response to the new Secret Guard system. No longer will you need to solo endless quests to get rep at high levels. And no longer will players need to solo level to get to high levels.

As far as high levels go we are looking forward to several new instances including a new raid and the new Reb Sewers (more on this later). We also are planning to have a Expert Rewards Event during the '08-'09 Holiday season (This time we'll be A LOT clearer on our requirements for it).

Finally, we are in the process of completing a LOT of things for you all including rewarding the Veteran Rewards Event participants, Accepting Tickets for X-Trap issues restorals (I'll be making a post about that when I'm done with this) and finalizing a process to allow premium users to connect to the Test World to experience some new content. We're also planning a "New World Championship" where you and 14 of your friends can band together and kick butt for some AWESOME prizes.

That's not even CLOSE to the end of stuff we have planned just until Jan. 15th. AND none of that includes the Echoes of an Empire expansion which is set to release in Q1 '09.

So hang on to your seats and grab your friends for the ride of the year as Sword races down the Road to El Dorado!
'Hoo boy. Looks to be interesting!

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-10-2008   #2 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Guild Wars 2Trickster OnlineAtlantica Online
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice
IGN: Boomsticky
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 80

sounds pretty cool...