ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Games > Granado Espada

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-13-2008   #61 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Okay, okay.

40-59.

GO. :v

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-13-2008   #62 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Euler Breslau
Class: SMN-main, AST.
Level: i200 SMN
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senpai
Okay, okay.

40-59.

GO. :v
:<
Karj has to stay with her >60 EQs. q______q''

I probably can't participate in next week's, anyway. I've got rehearsal from 9am to 5pm every other Saturday. I just happened to not have rehearsal today.

09-13-2008   #63 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Guild Wars 2Trickster OnlineAtlantica Online
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice
IGN: Boomsticky
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 80
Exclamation

PVP COLONY WAR RECORD [9/13/08]

Round 1 (Y - 0 | B - 1)
Yellow Team (4) vs. Blue Team (5)
Map: World Tourney
Details:
- deNoble Family (Y) lost connection prior to battle
- [KuyoBaka] I had totally Chain Lightning/camped Sheepy, Chesters, and someone else when they tried to take our base -- but then something happened and we lost and everyone was like 'wtf?'

Round 2 (Y - 0 | B - 2)
Yellow Team (5) vs. Blue Team (5)
Map: ?
Details:
- Blue Team played an offensive rush through the center toward the Yellow Base with AoEs, marionettes, and skill interrupting. Originally, the Yellow Team attempted an offensive split, but a weak center push and some late spawning ended in an early loss. Blue Team Won.

Round 3 (Y - 1 | B - 2)
Details:
- The Blue Team [possibly] attempted another offensive rush toward the Yellow Base in hope for a quick victory. However, the Yellow Team's improvised a quick defense at the base and barely won with few characters on the field. The Yellow Team quickly organized themselves before the Blue Team and went on an offensive push on the Blue Base, however, the round ended by the elimination of all of the Blue Team's players in their last effort of a limited defensive push. Yellow Team Won.

Round 4 (Y - 1 | B - 3)
Details:
- Cleirehart Family (Y) did not participate...
- As both teams attempted to reach the middle at their own pace, the Blue Team had the upper hand by capturing three colonies and pressuring the center colony. The Yellow Team, though down a member, attempted to push back the Blue Team to the center colony, but was unable to retaliate due to their collection of buffs and heavy skill pressure. Moreover, the Blue Team re-focused onto the center while picking off what is left of the Yellow Team. Blue Team Won.

-----------------------

Yeah, don't remember the map names and other information I may have missed or didn't see... Why did I do this? Guess I was bored, but it wasn't much work either...

Last edited by boomsticky; 09-14-2008 at 03:29 PM.

09-14-2008   #64 (permalink)
Darklord Zerato

Frosty is on a distinguished road

well say for those with "mains" at 59 and want to continue lvling maybe get a team of alts at 40~59 range for pvp or can be exempted but pio 40 vs pio 60 is @_@

09-14-2008   #65 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomsticky
PVP COLONY WAR RECORD [9/13/08]

Round 1 (Y - 0 | B - 1)
Details:
- deNoble Family (Y) lost connection prior to battle
- orz
I had totally Chain Lightning/camped Sheepy, Chesters, and someone else when they tried to take our base -- but then something happened and we lost and everyone was like 'wtf?' (This was in the World Tourney map)

Round 2 (Y - 0 | B - 2)
Details:
- Blue Team played an offensive rush through the center toward the Yellow Base with AoEs, marionettes, and skill interrupting. Originally, the Yellow Team attempted an offensive split, but a weak center push and some late spawning ended in an early loss. Blue Team Won.

Round 3 (Y - 1 | B - 2)
Details:
- The Blue Team [possibly] attempted another offensive rush toward the Yellow Base in hope for a quick victory. However, the Yellow Team's improvised a quick defense at the base and barely won with few characters on the field. The Yellow Team quickly organized themselves before the Blue Team and went on an offensive push on the Blue Base, however, the round ended by the elimination of all of the Blue Team's players in their last effort of a limited defensive push. Yellow Team Won.

Round 4 (Y - 1 | B - 3)
Details:
- ?? Family (Y) did not participate...
- As both teams attempted to reach the middle at their own pace, the Blue Team had the upper hand by destroying most of the orbs and pressuring the center base. The Yellow Team, though down a member, attempted to push back, but was unable to retaliate due to their collection of buffs and heavy skill pressure. Blue Team Won.
Yellow team pushed them back -- but to the center colony. Then blue switched targets to the colony, killed everyone standing, then continued to win with 3 colonies.
-----------------------

Yeah, don't remember the map names and other information I may have missed or didn't see... Why did I do this? Guess I was bored, but it wasn't much work either...
Nice summary of what had happened, Boomy. You should like, do this for everything we do! ;D

Added some my my comments, too.
Anyway, /gg everyone.

Also for the next PvP, let's try and keep everyone in a 1-3 AR/DR difference so it won't be so hard for the lower half. Maybe we could host a few smaller 2v2 tourneys, then a collaborative big team tourney afterwards?

09-14-2008   #66 (permalink)
Expired

Hector is on a distinguished road
IGN: No.
Class: No.
Level: No.
Guild: Debaters, [JW]

RPG (Yellow Team) was the one left out in the last battle.

09-14-2008   #67 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineMabinogiVindictus

Toribear has disabled reputation

what's mymoney and my m'boma

09-14-2008   #68 (permalink)
Expired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toribear
where's my money and Hector's M'boma
Fixed. :C

09-19-2008   #69 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute

I think I'll make the weekly pvp a monthly pvp now. :v

You anticipate it more if it's something that's done only once a month rather than once every week.

09-19-2008   #70 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senpai
I think I'll make the weekly pvp a monthly pvp now. :v

You anticipate it more if it's something that's done only once a month rather than once every week.
Weekly is nice, though.
It helps crank those strategic juices and keeps the thing up and tight. I foresee some lack of participation and such if it's monthly. There's less of a reason to keep moving forward and to try to become better than everyone else.

09-19-2008   #71 (permalink)
Expired

Hmm, okay. I didn't want to do it this week anyway. 8D

09-19-2008   #72 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyaBaka
Weekly is nice, though.
It helps crank those strategic juices and keeps the thing up and tight. I foresee some lack of participation and such if it's monthly. There's less of a reason to keep moving forward and to try to become better than everyone else.
People become lazy to participate if it's done every week. :v

09-19-2008   #73 (permalink)
Darklord Zerato

Frosty is on a distinguished road

well if its goin to be monthly i think the lvl range can be lift to 60~79 hoping ppl will be 60s by then.

09-19-2008   #74 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty
well if its goin to be monthly i think the lvl range can be lift to 60~79 hoping ppl will be 60s by then.
Mmm, possibly.

09-25-2008   #75 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

i lazy

too much hw :<

09-25-2008   #76 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinkky
i lazy

too much hw :<
That's one of the reasons why I want to change it to a monthly pvp. QQ