ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Games > Granado Espada

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-07-2009   #1 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade
Default 3.0 SOON!(tm)

From Neume:

About 3.0 - GamersFirst Forums

Quote:
Hi all,

Today I have to deliver some news (and don my flame resistance gear).

First off, 3.0 is coming along. We are preparing the final changes and plan to send those to imcGAMES Monday. Due to the immense nature of the patch there were A LOT of things to test, change and fix. Some more difficult than others (I'm looking at you LOD). We think we will be able to fix the big stuff in this next patch from imc.

We were planning to release the live test world but we're waiting on the new patch (which we expect around September 9th or 10th). Once we have the new patch we will open up Montoro.

I'm sure by now some of you have realized what that means... We will be unable to release 3.0 by September 9th. Our new expected launch date is September 23rd. (I'm not surprised anymore) Yes, it's 14 days longer, I'm sorry, but we just want to be sure we are delivering the best product possible. It may be possible we'll launch earlier than that (if you remember we did this with 2.9b). If we're ready to patch sooner we will. But officially we're looking to patch on Sept. 23rd and all our marketing and PR will be focused on those dates.

Again, I want to point out, if the patch we get on the 10th checks out and is good to go we will immediately patch live. If not as soon as we have a patch that is releasable we will patch.

Once again we apologize for the delay but we are closer now than we were before...
tl;dr

we're getting 3.0 this month, but it's been delayed 14 days after the originally scheduled release date.

gg K2, gg.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-07-2009   #2 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Euler Breslau
Class: SMN-main, AST.
Level: i200 SMN
Guild: Get Some LLC

Test comes out on my birthday. /o/
Hopefully I'll have time to bask in the glory of the Zeia.

09-07-2009   #3 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

Even with the surprise (lol) delay it's still pretty close to the last update.

They totally planned it for your birthday. o/

09-08-2009   #4 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Euler Breslau
Class: SMN-main, AST.
Level: i200 SMN
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fineti
Even with the surprise (lol) delay it's still pretty close to the last update.

They totally planned it for your birthday. o/
They want me back. I know it.
The funny thing is that I have band practice on my birthday. Followed by a football game performance the day after. Then practice on the Saturday.

Whew.

09-08-2009   #5 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

What has been going on since aug? D: .. i feel so out of the loop.. that n everybody basically left me .. so I alleviated myself with some DFO :3

3.0 sounds nice though.. at least its progressing