Book of Wind: Quest - Holy Creature's Room
... now I'd like some screenshots and explanations to the story. `0`
And while I've linked you to Book Of Wind:
Some looks at the test server updates for 4.0 and beyond.
(Vergo and Rafflesia with 30-min respawns!?)
1. Added 'Al Queltz Moreza - Holy Creature's Room' raid mission.
- minimum 4 participating families recommended.
- requires 3 types of Highest Quality Gems and Moon Stone.
- requires completion of 'Al Queltz Moreza - Holy Creature's Room' quest.
- mission can only be performed once per day.
(mission cannot be performed on the same day as Chateau de Bourgogne raid.)
2. Added 'View Equipments' feature to barracks mode. This enables viewing of items equipped on characters.
- the 'View Equipments' option is available from the character left-click menu.
- enhancement, enchantment, and socket information are displayed.
- durations for temporary equipments are not displayed. (Durations are only visible after changing maps.)
3. Added 'Go to Location' feature to barracks mode.
- by selecting 'Go to Location' from the left-click menu, you can move the selected character to a new position.
- moving to an empty spot is not possible.
4. Added 'Team List' feature.
12. Changed stacking rules of Serenade's Rhythm of Spell-break and wizard's buffs.