ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Games > Granado Espada

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-10-2009   #1 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Euler Breslau
Class: SMN-main, AST.
Level: i200 SMN
Guild: Get Some LLC
Default Updated Small Clan FW Rules (from Aegis)

Source: Board Message

First is CW/FW, whatever you'd like to call it. They have agreed to set aside two colonies for "Small Clan FW." Those colonies are Jezebel Glen and the Old Port of Coimbra. When I say "small," it's really a poor choice of words for lack of a euphemism for "relatively noob," as I told Karana the other night. These colonies will be subject to a certain set of rules to prevent duplication of the current CW/FW at large. The rules are as follows (subject to being tweaked as we actually try the idea and figure out any potential improvements to make overall):

- Limit two colonies per clan
- Any clan can participate given it fights for no other colonies than the ones set aside for "smaller clans" and adheres to rules
- No alliances to hold more than two colonies, but alliances to take two colonies total are permitted

Allow me to explain for clarification purposes. The first is obvious, one clan will not own any more than two colonies at any given time. The second, you can't war the other, larger clans if you want to be still considered in the "small clan" bracket. If you take one of the colonies and try to war Elysium for another, for instance, you will forfeit the immunity associated with being a "small clan." That also means that if you ever get bored and feel like you're ready for CW/FW at large, you are welcome to forfeit the sanctioned colony (if you have one) and do so. The third rule is worded a bit awkwardly. Let's say Uniao-Br and Pantheon want to team up to take a colony. They are allowed to, provided they only war for *two* colonies and not try to go after the others. This will prevent an alliance from owning all "small clan" sanctioned colonies

King's Garden and Via Fluvial added to "small clan" cw colony list

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-10-2009   #2 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

Stupid player-made rules ITT. Made to preserve the e-penors of the well-off ("elite") players and to make them look like good people by letting the "small clans" have a colony. They probably thgink it will prevent CW drama as well, but it won't. A clan made of people who don't give two shits about these retarded rules will come along and cause hilarious amounts of drama and make the well-off players look like morons.

tl;dr: These rules are stupid and will blow up in their faces.

07-10-2009   #3 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Yeah, I never liked this rule either.

Last edited by Ascherit; 07-12-2009 at 12:17 AM.

07-10-2009   #4 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Euler Breslau
Class: SMN-main, AST.
Level: i200 SMN
Guild: Get Some LLC

I'm thinking:
Just limit the amount of colonies held by 1 clan. Or make it so that there's no point in having too much (lowering the colony buff, or have it not stack with multiple colonies).

07-11-2009   #5 (permalink)
You talkin' to me?

Ultimaga will become famous soon enoughUltimaga will become famous soon enough
IGN: xVertigo
Class: NINJA! lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Fusion

FYI, Aegis didnt make up the rule.They actually didnt have much to do with it. It was only relayed by Roley.

I love how quick everyone is to jump on the "omg I hate Aegis" bandwagon though.

07-11-2009   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Eden EternalSword 2Trickster OnlineGrand Chase

Shippo~ will become famous soon enough
Guild: FrenchBread

Lol, so that means that the extra buff for owning 10 colonies will never be given anymore? .-.