Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-04-2008   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Nanaya will become famous soon enough
IGN: Anruijin
Default Leveling Guide

Obtained from:Cheesecake's Leveling / Powerleveling Guide - Sword of the New World Forums
Quote:
Cheesecake's Guide to Leveling and Powerleveling

I've been getting several questions regarding good areas to level and powerlevel. Although posting this guide may make certain areas more crowded, the bottom line is all of these zones are pretty well known anyway; this will just help new players who wonder what kinds of classes they should level or what areas to fight in. This is a pretty slimmed down guide; I'm not holding hands or anything, it's just a collection of my thoughts and tips that might help people. Also, keep in mind that certain areas in the same zone may have different spawn rates, so it's good to look for the best "spots" in these zones yourself.

I'm going to divide this into separate points in no particular order. Forgive me if this seems a bit haphazard, but I'm basically using stream of consciousness to write this smile.gif

1) Best AFK Powerlevelers
- The obvious choice here would be stock musk and grace. They're the fastest killers that don't move around. Grace has an edge here due to shotgun; vet Shotgun Grace + Healer can duo all the high spawn spots in Underground Relics, which makes for great powerleveling of alts. Lorch could do this too, but he can't use rifles.
- A stock scout. You'll need a healer to make sure your alt survives (unless you're powerleveling a healer). Stock scout is better than Emilia due to higher CON and better than Soho due to a stronger heal. Generally, you wouldn't want to use Emilia anyway since Bard buffs are useful for powerleveling, but that's your call.
- Irawain. From what I've seen, he's the only character who can pretty much duo the high spawn ruin area in Toflo with a scout. He attacks fast and is the strongest light weapon user (can one hit kill thieves with one attack cycle).
- Andre. The strongest medium melee weapon user, useful for areas that have a variety of armor types (such as Old Port).

2) Best Active Powerlevelers
- Jack is a good choice since he can clear entire rooms by himself. Fences also help to keep aggro away from your alt(s). Unfortunately, you'll have to stay in one area, so this sucks for areas that have low spawn. Best active powerleveler in zones with good spawn (Rion, Joquin Lava Plains, Old Port, Skel Nest, certain parts of Toflo, Forgotten areas).
- Cath is also a good choice. Like Jack, she can clear entire rooms by herself, though not always as quickly (since siege cannons have splash attack). She also can't keep aggro from your alts as well (no fence). However, she can move around so you're not confined to one area when powerleveling. Best active powerleveler in zones with low spawn but high monster count (Pradera, Diabolica, Joquin dungeon, Zona areas).
- Elementalists, Wizards, M'boma. Anyone with a good AE is good for active powerleveling. Elementalists carry an edge because their AE's are generally quicker and more spammable (Fireball, Thunderstorm), while Wizzes have larger AE's but will probably run out of mana more often (no activate mana). M'boma works in both regards as well.
- Any fast attacker with a decent AE, such as Idge with blandir cruz or Lisa with Dos Cuchilos. These melee attackers are no where near as good as the previous 3 powerlevelers, but they seem to do alright.

3) Equipment
- If you're powerleveling to your fullest potential, you don't really need to upgrade your alts' weapons that often; just make sure they are using a stance you want to skill up. Their armor is much more important, so either try to +5 or +6 some stock equipment or make an elite version.

4) Leveling areas
- This is the meat and potatoes of the guide. Please look at this chart to understand at what level ranges certain monsters will be yellow, brown, red, etc (the color of their monster name in the target window at the top of your screen).

- Generally, you want to fighter either yellow or red monsters. While yellow gives you 150% of the base xp and red only gives 100%, since red (higher level) monsters have more base xp anyway, it's sometimes better to fight red targets as long as you can kill them as quickly as yellow targets.
- Some areas are mobby but have low spawn... these are good for active leveling. Some are not mobby but have high spawn: these are good for AFK leveling. Some are both, some are neither. Areas with lots of quick and easy repeatable hunt quests are also good for active leveling.
- Honestly, for levels 1-50, I think it's easiest to not worry about leveling in yellow areas, and just level in the highest area they can survive for these levels. It doesn't take too long really, and you can semi-afk this. This also negates the need to level in the highly congested low level areas. There will be deaths, but they will gain levels quite quickly.
- However, if you want to level in yellow areas, here are my suggestions:
* Level 30-40: Jezebel Glen is a great place for AFKing, if you can find a spot. Be warned that there are many bots here as well vying for spawn, so it's not as good as it used to be. You can also try Porto Bello Floor 2 (cabin) if you can find some empty rooms, but be wary of the constant Sigmund spawn. I've noticed recently that Porto Bello 2 is the least occupied of all Porto levels, so you might find some good luck here.
* Level 40-50: Porto Bello Floor 3 (Deck/Quay), the small room on south end of map. This small area has insane spawn so if you can solo most of it you will gain a lot of levels here. The other rooms are quite good too, so just find a spot you can claim your own.
* Level 41-53: Deserted Quay. Not too hot for active leveling since the turtles move so slowly and hard to mob, it's a relatively safe place to AFK. There's also some repeatable hunt quests here. There are tons of botters here though, which can be very annoying. Still, not quite recommended, as spawn is quite slow here, but you'll be coming here a few times if you want to finish up some quests (like Cortasar's, Claude's and Lorch's quests).
* Level 43-53: Thueringenwald. Good place to AFK, and decent for active leveling. Has hunting quests. Just beware the roaming map boss.
* Level 46-53: Desolate Cliff. Very mobby and good for AE, it's mostly annoying for web. There are some hunt quests here too, though most people bypass this area because of the spiders.
* Level 46-57: El Lago Tres Hermanas. Good area with good spawn for AFK'ing, it's not as useful to active level here because the mobs aren't as mobby. Still some bots here and lots of other AFK'ers. Try to find a good spot in the shade as these areas seem to have higher spawn in my experience.
* Level 53-62: El Tejado Verde. This area is annoying due to spider's web, but with 3 repeatable hunt quest and good spawn, it's nice to semi-afk in. It's also good area to afk if you're with a partner, though not really recommended for solo afk (due to web).
* Level 53-66: Underground Relics. Great mob and spawn rate, good for both active leveling and AFK, but you need a key to get in. Beware of the skeleton boss.. once you kill him, get away from the treasure chests that he drops (they count down). Once they hit 0, they explode and remove you from the area.
* Level 55-68: Pradera. Not very good spawn so bad for AFKing, but it's very mobby so good for active leveling. Also can farm for under ground relic key here.
* Level 58-70: Rion Prairie. Good for both active leveling and AFK leveling, though again, it's quite camped. The big open area at the entrance is great for ranged families, but for families with melee, you'll need to find safer spots since all the monsters run at low health.
* Level 64-78: Joquin Lava Plains. The spawn is really good here (especially at the junction areas, the crossroads), and the repeatable hunt quest fills up extremely quickly, nearly every 10 minutes. You can also set a warp between this area and El Ruina Memoria bear hunter npc, since the mahrgop and zahrgop hunt quest can be completed quickly in Lava Plains. For AFKing, staying in a lesser traveled path is best idea so people don't run through and pull your AFK characters away.
* Level 66-82 (or 84, I forget): Joquin Prison floor 1 has the best spawn rate of all the floors, and has no musketeer type attackers. The only ranged monsters are the Iron Maidens and Ghostly Fathers but they are passive (I believe the Fathers may aggro if you cast a spell/skill near them). The best spawn area is the most northwest room, it's extremely easy to mob up and AE for fast active leveling here. Not too recommended for AFKing due to boxes and bosses.
* Level 68-85 or 86: Old Port of Coimbra. Due to its great spawn, this is great for AFKing and semi-AFKing, though not too hot for active level because of all the ranged attackers. At 84 the Mazy's turn brown, but it's still worthwhile to stay another 1 or 2 levels due to lack of any better AFK area.
* Level 77-90: El Canon Diabolica. There's 3 repeatable hunt quests here (though I only use 2, the ghostbaron one takes too long and the NPC is far away from the other 2, Selden and Weird Altar). The spawnrate isn't too good for AFKing, but this area is great for active leveling due to its mobby nature and hunt quests. Just watch out for Violent Ghostbaron boss, since he pursues you longer than any other boss I've seen.
* Level 78-100: Lago Celeste and Rio Albi. Low spawn rate, average mobbiness. Horrible for AFKing, and not too hot for active leveling either, though it's better than most alternatives at the time due to the repeatable hunt quests. Still not an area I really recommend, though you can also hunt Comodo boss in Rio Albi.
* Level 80-100: Zona 1-3. These areas are generally mobbier than Lago or Rio but without the hunt quests. I liked Zona 2 and 3 the best for active leveling, just beware of Sabertooth Tiger boss in Zona 3.
* Level 88-100: Skel Nest. I don't really recommend coming here until 96 solo, even with a powerleveler, though you can if you're brave. Great area to active level or semi-afk with a squad though.
* Level 90-100: Toflo Duraga. You already know this place. Good mobbiness and average spawn rate. You'll need a good powerleveler or 92 uniques to do consistent damage to them early on, but they have low HP and striking power for their levels. The downfall is that the droprate really sucks here compared to zona, skel nest, and other areas, but it's the best place if you just want to level really fast.

5) How EXP works
- Most people believe that exp is divided evenly, like in many RPGs... this would mean with a 3 person family, each character would obtain 33% of the earned xp. However, this is incorrect:
- Apparently, you incur a minor xp penalty for more members in your family. So with 3 members, each gain about 29% of earned xp (meaning 11% of it is wasted), and with 2 each get about 46% (meaning 8% is wasted)
- Having a higher level character also incurs a minor xp penalty. If you have 3 members.. 2 being level 1 and 1 being level 50, the lower levels will get about 24-26% while the higher level will get potentially 0% (if the monsters are too low level for him).
- Also remember that being higher level will nerf your drop rate. From what I can see, this is determined by who delivers the killing blow. So if you have a high level scout powerleveling 2 alts, you should still get plenty of drops. But if you're using a high level dps, you might not get much at all.

6) Powerlevel or Alt Squad?
- Keeping the exp mechanics in mind, would it be better to straight up powerlevel a character or two with higher level members, or just make an alt squad of 3 equally leveled characters, preferably twinked with good equipment, fighting yellow monsters?
- This depends on your goal: Do you care about family level? Or do you just want a certain character or class to hit vet as soon as possible?
- If you don't want to waste any xp, it's generally best to powerlevel each char to around 40 or 50, then have them level as a separate alt squad. If you have 2 level 50 and a level 100 leveling, your alts only get about 26% of xp, meaning you waste around 48% of total xp! (due to xp penalty from 3 member, higher lvl, and also the higher lvl is getting no xp). This also means it's most efficient to level a new scout even if you don't think it's necessary, since a vet scout doesn't really help "powerlevel" much other than being durable... he doesn't really let you kill much faster to justify the 48% of xp you're not getting.
- If you just want a class to vet as soon as possible, make sure you have a strong vet dps that can kill fast (see sections 1 and 2), and your alt. Scout is nice but might be a waste of space if your dps can kill fast enough; you can either just duo while your alt consumes HP pots to stay alive, or bring 2 alts with your vet dps.
The level 1-30 areas don't apply anymore though, because of the change in the rate of Elite spawns.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-06-2008   #2 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

DUDE!
this is the guide i used when i leveled
although i didn't follow it exactly
the equipment you have can change your leveling spot

07-07-2008   #3 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Ah, good for newbie like me x3.

/Sticky-ed

07-07-2008   #4 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Porto Bello sucks AFKing solo.
Go with a squad. :>

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

07-07-2008   #5 (permalink)
STEP

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute

especially cabin
the spawn can be deadly if you're by yourself

07-07-2008   #6 (permalink)
~Endless Witch~

Beato will become famous soon enoughBeato will become famous soon enough
IGN: Beato
Class: Witch
Level: 40
Guild: Moogles

It's okay to AFK in Porto Bello Deck and Hold.

07-07-2008   #7 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Savage Garden is good for 50~55 active leveling, especially if you're an AoE user.

these swimming gays ruined my life

07-07-2008   #8 (permalink)
STEP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senpai
Savage Garden is good for 50~55 active leveling, especially if you're an AoE user.
lol savage garden...
i wanna stand with you on the mountain
i wanna bathe with you in the sea...

07-08-2008   #9 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyaBaka
Porto Bello sucks AFKing solo.
Indeed it does. .___. QQ

@step, no.

モノノ怪

03-12-2009   #10 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Default GE Training Spots V1 (for AFK&Active)

Nanaya's previous leveling guide is sorta outdated, so I decided to compile a brand new one based on my experiences from level 1 to VET. This guide will be focused mainly on non cash shop users, but I will still give leveling tips/spots for those who DO have FA/AA passes.

Good AFK Team: close-combateer (can be replaced with another long range), long-range (for the flying mobs), and a scout (for obvious reasons).
Good Active Team: AoE'ers and a scout

LEVELING FROM 1 TO VET, THE LAZY WAY (AFK)

Level 1-10 - Quest, quest, and Ferrucio Junction. The beginner quests in Reb should give you enough exp and exp cards to get to level 7~8. You can get the last two levels at FJ, active or AFK.
*TIP: Quests give you pioneer polishes. Polishes can be redeemed for ubarkewl equipment from the pioneer lady and her box of magic.
Level 11-20 - More Reb quests and Al Quet Moreza dungeon. If you find a small corner in one of the small rooms in the dungeon, you're good to go for AFK. Just watch out for the mini boss in one of the big rooms. You can active, but you'll need an AoE'er (elementalist) to mob control.
Level 21-25 - You should be wearing the level 20 pioneer equipment by now. If so, then enjoy the first few levels of your 20s at the gate of Tetra Ruins or at Tetra Hill. Watch out for Phobitan Cheiftan, though.
Level 25-40 - This is the first of several boring leveling days in your virtual life. You can spend it AFK or Active in Tetra dungeon. 25-30 can be spent on the first level, and 30-40 can be spent on the second/third level. Remember, small rooms and small corners are your friends. This is also a nice place to active level because the mobs follow you and you can start a huge mob train to AoE (or just piss AFKers off when you run through them). Again, watch out for minibosses. Castor and Pollux will easily whoop your behind if you're ill-equipped and caught unawares.
Level 41-50 - After your third change to the level 40 pioneer equips, it's time to hit Porto Bello dungeon and begin boring AFK days round 2. This is also a perfect opportunity to start Soho's quest and earn a free FA pass which you can use during your 50s~60s. 24 hours in FA can net you at LEAST 5 levels. If you're going to AFK here, though, be sure to check on your characters at least every 30 minutes, especially if you're in the Hold. Knockdowns and far-flung characters who go out of defence mode are not fun.
Level 51-58 - You have three options. 1) Go to El Lago de Tres Hermanas and AFK 2) Go to Torche's Savage Garden/Mansion and active level or 3) Use that FA pass of yours and breeze through these levels in 24 hours in Torche FA. Although if I were you, I would save that until the late 80s for Joaquin FA.
Level 59-60 - Since Lago exp will start to suck at this level, I suggest migrating to Pradera de Ceniza or El Tejado Verde. ETV is good for AFK and PdC is great for active leveling. If you have a Viki, you can active level in ETV to farm Hill Giant Summon stones.
Level 60-73 - Pioneer switch #4. Get geared (you should be doing all quests available to you along the way) and head to Rion Dungeon. Rion Prairie is a joke and I skipped it because the spawn was just awful (although it's GREAT for active leveling. It has a VERY high mob density). You can solo AFK in Rion Dungeon as long as you stay in a small room and stick yourself to a small corner. Although it would be much better if you find a squad and camp yourself in the middle of a medium sized room. (this should yield you much more exp) Rion Dungeon is also the perfect place to farm money, since gears drop like crazy here and they can go from 12k~50k a piece via NPC. Just make sure you have a pet with you, or you're semi-AFK and you can hear the equip dropping sounds.
Level 74-78 - Joaquin Lava Pit for AFK, El Ruina de Memoria or El Canon de Diabolica for active. If you're going to AFK at JLP, do so near the Joaquin Crater warp, since people usually don't go there and your characters won't get dragged around like ragdolls.
Level 79-86 - Welcome to the 3rd leveling standstill. Get gear changed to 80 pioneers and head on out to Old Port Coimbra. AFK near the walls and in the area by Desolate Cliff. If you still have that FA pass saved up, break it out and go to Joaquin Prison FA for smooth sailing up to level 90.
Level 87-100 - Ultimate era of boring leveling-ness. Hit Topolo Durga for AFK or Skeleton Nest for active. If you're gonna AFK at Skeleton Nest, do so with a squad of at least 2 or more people, because the spawn there is intense and knockdowns are frequent. (not to mention the miniboss could be anywhere) If you're going to AFK at TD, do so near the walls and in the C5 area. Just watch out for Phobitan General, since his spawn is pretty erratic, too.

Congratulations! Once your characters have reached level 100, buy some Vet Scrolls from the market (or cash shop if you use it) and gain +1 AR and DR along with a nifty title to replace your level! But WAIT! It's not over yet! Once you've been promoted to Veteran, say hello to your 4 digit exp bar! Now monsters at your level will only give you .0002% at most! WEE! (you need 100% to promote to Expert) So...

WHERE DO YOU LEVEL NOW?!

VET 100-VET 103
- At this point, you should be soloing characters at Topolo or hit Deprimida Valley with your family. If you're not well-funded, stick with all 3 characters at Topolo or continue squadding at Skeleton Nest 3rd floor. Equips for soloing Topolo and AFKing at DV would be 100 pios (which require 5 mysterious powders per equip along with the quest-only veteran polish), 84e, 92e, or 100 regulars. DV will be difficult for families with only 80 pios. Those with cash shop can just buy AA passes and spend a few weeks in Skeleton Nest AA and AFK their way to Expert. (Expert is at VET 110 btw)

Last edited by Ascherit; 03-13-2009 at 11:47 PM.

03-13-2009   #11 (permalink)
?!

XooSliceooX will become famous soon enough

Nice guide.
Although, I suggest /some/ stuffs. XD
- Between Pradera and El Tejado Verde, El Tejado could be better if you're active leveling or with a pet, and with some wish of getting Viki, as the monsters there drop Hill Giant summon stones.

- If you're going to FA, keep your eyes peeled for
*Porto Uniques
*Strange Items in Torsche
*Joaquin Uniques

- Rion Valley? Rion Prarie? Prarie was a really good spot to level if you couldn't take the dungeon just yet, and it's safer, in terms of continuous spawn, if you're planning to level overnight or something.

- Joaquin Lava Pit (Outside Prison) is a really good spot to level too, although err, watch out for pullers, as the center is the best yet the most walked-by place. After the Rions, I think. Repeatable exp quests there too. o;

That's all..for now.

03-13-2009   #12 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

Awesome guide. 8D I've been looking for a good one. I started playing again yesterday.

03-13-2009   #13 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games

Thanks for the suggestions~ O:

03-15-2009   #14 (permalink)
Don't touch 8|
Awards Retired Content StaffRetired Content Staff

Sheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Flarina/Lunata
Class: SHEEP/ ???? to_soulmaster
Level: 142/5xx
Guild: SOLOMODO/Wish
Xfire: !!! D8

O: *Heads to Rion and afks c_c*
Thank you for the guide~ =D

04-20-2009   #15 (permalink)
Expired

Hector is on a distinguished road
IGN: No.
Class: No.
Level: No.
Guild: Debaters, [JW]

Using this guide. 8D

04-20-2009   #16 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future

If you're in a squad, Gigante Beach / Free zone of Fire Isle is nice for Lv 50~70-ish.
Although, this means having to find a good spawn in the crowded area and missing out on the normal quests.

04-22-2009   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Eden EternalSword 2Trickster OnlineGrand Chase

Shippo~ will become famous soon enough
Guild: FrenchBread

Though Gigante Beach is always full of afkers D:
(HAI GUYS)

04-22-2009   #18 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Lv 60~70 -- Rion Dungeon
Lv 70~80 -- Rion Dungeon, Hollow*

*You'll notice you'll start to get brown mobs as you get closer to 80, but the spawn will still be amazing. As long as you can hold off on your own, the masses of monsters should be able to combat the lower EXP gained per kill. Probably not wise if you're using a Rifle/Pistol, as the EXP:Bullet ratio will suck, but it's still good.

04-23-2009   #19 (permalink)
Don't touch 8|
Awards Retired Content StaffRetired Content Staff

Sheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Flarina/Lunata
Class: SHEEP/ ???? to_soulmaster
Level: 142/5xx
Guild: SOLOMODO/Wish
Xfire: !!! D8

I went from 75-88 at Juoqain Plateau. That place was wonderful ;o; Unless you have FA passes to blow or a powerful tank, I'd suggest some nice quality time there for afking~

04-23-2009   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Eden EternalSword 2Trickster OnlineGrand Chase

Shippo~ will become famous soon enough
Guild: FrenchBread

Hint to Mori : Rion Hollow is HARSH D:
Still can't survive xD