Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-14-2008   #1 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks
Default Hey lurkers! Click here.

Alrighty, I know there's just about 600 views on this forum, and I know it just can't be the 6-7 of us that are playing actively right now. So, why don't you lurkers join us? This post will be quite long, and it'll address the reason to why we're playing this game. I'm trying to make this as short and simple as possible, so apologies if it's tl;dr.

First of all, you're probably thinking: What is Sword of the New World like?
Sword of the New World, or Granado Espada is a unique game in the fashion that you can play as NPCs (referred to as UPCs), and you can control up to 3 characters at one time. It may seem difficult and weird, but it's actually pretty easy. Also, the amount of combinations that you can use makes the game pretty fun too. If you ever have to go somewhere for a while, you can leave your characters on hold, or defense mode for them to continue fighting while you're off.

Sword of the New World also has some pretty graphics. In fact, I think this is the reason why I joined, the characters are fun to oogle at. :"D There's not much customization, but you can wear different outfits, dye your hair, wear different wigs, and create glowy equipment by upgrading them.

If you're bored of grinding, you can always PvP, which, in my opinion, is quite fun. You can choose 3 different modes at the PvP Manager, to where you can choose if you want to do a team battle, a colony battle, or a standard match. Also, Mission Lobbies are a fun way to get money and items, just be warned that you might not get drops if you're too low/high compared to the monster's level.

People usually brush the game off as "Oh, there's too many bots, I want to grind the old fashioned way." That's partially true, but the number of bots has been decreasing, most of them have been discouraged by the number of elites that's been rising in the newbie areas (These Elite mobs are perfectly easy to take down if you're active leveling.). Not to mention that active leveling almost always is better EXP, and gives you some neat equipment as well.

Another thing that drives people off is by how you need cash shop to advance to Veteran/Expert status. Well, you can trade certain cash shop items in the game. (Costumes, consumables and certain permits, if I'm not mistaken.) Of course, some people say they don't have enough Viz to buy Veteran Scrolls, but that's not much of a problem, since Viz is easily made from the Market Manager.

So, if this post has grasped your interest, join us and the Moogles clan! We're mostly in Orpesia, although some other members in MyMOG are in Bristia. I hope to see many new pioneers.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-14-2008   #2 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Nice gob, Logi~ :>
Btw, you mentioned the awesome graphics, so why not pretty this post up with some pictures or videos? Make it eye-catching rather than a big block of text.

Oh, and it's 'Vis', not 'Viz'.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!