ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Granado Espada (http://ggftw.com/forum/granado-espada/)
-   -   Event Ideas~ (http://ggftw.com/forum/granado-espada/3555-event-ideas.html)

kuyaBaka 07-14-2008 01:42 PM

Event Ideas~

Ok, so with our falling activity, Logi and I thought that it'd be a good idea to have scheduled events planned out to help get some hype going on. We need a few ideas to run by Anru so he can make it all happen, so like, post away~
We really need more people active 'cause it gets lonely at times in the clan chat box. We need more people to talk to. We need more people to level up with and once we get higher leveled, we can take on raids, colonies, and even make some enemies with Citadel or Catharsis clans~ :3

I was thinking of like ...

1) Weekly mission lobbies. Lobbies drop lots of items and are pretty fun with the masses of mobs spawning. We usually do these spontaneously and normally have to scrunge up a quick 4-family team to take these. It's a lot more fun when you've got a full room of families taking down all the mobs 'cause there's more to share~

2) PvP Tourneys. I know for sure Kait and Neli love pestering everyone about PvP, so why not we make this a clan event? It'd be pretty fun to have level brackets facing off against each other, and once we get our guild fund going on we can use part of our funds as prizes for the winners.

3) Spinelle raids. Harvest tons of spinelles some time and unleash them all in a rather-empty map. Aside from making sure we're all the right levels for the spinelles, the event rewards itself with drops from the summons.

4) Instaced Missions (in the works). I'm sure those who've been wandering around the towns have seen the Mysterious Old Man. Well, he's supposed to warp a team to an instanced dungeon with a boss in the end. I suppose there'll be phat lewt. Something for us to watch for when it does come out, I guess.

5) Andre's Pose-Off! We all know our fabulous Mr. Andre and his amazingly fierce poses. Now, let's see who can couture it up! This'll be a short game like "Simon Says" where an Andre is picked to lead the group in posing. Those who fail to do the correct pose within a certain time limit is eliminated. This exercise will force you to memorize and know all the poses in order to win.

6) Scavenger Hunt. A classic event. It's pretty straight-forward. Leader asks for certain items, first person back wins something.

7) Diablo Raids. Tried it out with a team of 3 Vets (and help from a random guy) and managed to take him down pretty quickly. I figure, more people (musks *cough*), more damage. As long as we overcome it's heal, we're good!~
For this, I'd say a level req of atleast 90 w/ 84e's (we can try and supply as much as we can).

Nanaya 07-14-2008 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuyaBaka (Post 52665)
Ok, so with our falling activity, Logi and I thought that it'd be a good idea to have scheduled events planned out to help get some hype going on. We need a few ideas to run by Anru so he can make it all happen, so like, post away~
We really need more people active 'cause it gets lonely at times in the clan chat box. We need more people to talk to. We need more people to level up with and once we get higher leveled, we can take on raids, colonies, and even make some enemies with Citadel or Catharsis clans~ :3

I was thinking of like ...

1) Weekly mission lobbies. Lobbies drop lots of items and are pretty fun with the masses of mobs spawning. We usually do these spontaneously and normally have to scrunge up a quick 4-family team to take these. It's a lot more fun when you've got a full room of families taking down all the mobs 'cause there's more to share~

2) PvP Tourneys.I know for sure Kait and Neli love pestering everyone about PvP, so why not we make this a clan event? It'd be pretty fun to have level brackets facing off against each other, and once we get our guild fund going on we can use part of our funds as prizes for the winners.

You know how lonely it is late at night? I'm always just talking with just only one person. ];

mamoru 07-14-2008 08:53 PM

Well, for starters, we can start the guild fund. It can be used for these events, or to help any new MOGers to get started.

kuyaBaka 07-14-2008 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nanaya (Post 53365)
You know how lonely it is late at night? I'm always just talking with just only one person. ];

Actually, I do. I like looking back at the night's chats while I'm away AFKing. :D
I'll screenie some next time I find something interesting.

Ascherit 07-15-2008 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuyaBaka (Post 53395)
Actually, I do. I like looking back at the night's chats while I'm away AFKing. :D
I'll screenie some next time I find something interesting.

Taken at 5 in the morning. (I was semi-AFK)

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a7/...ki0/quote4.jpg

kuyaBaka 07-15-2008 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senpai (Post 54610)

. . .
No comment. ._________.;

(I'm gonna start lurking more in the mornings ...)

mamoru 07-15-2008 09:28 PM

Sooo~ Let's start planning things out. When are we going to farm for mission stones? Who's going to host the PvP tournies? How can we help the newbies start out? .-.

kuyaBaka 07-15-2008 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Logicks (Post 55027)
Sooo~ Let's start planning things out. When are we going to farm for mission stones? Who's going to host the PvP tournies? How can we help the newbies start out? .-.

We're gonna need to plan stuff like this out.
What I was thinking . . .

Farming Stones -- I think this'd be a volunteer work, something you could do when you don't want to grind or maybe you find some while you grind. It's more of a donation thing to make the game a bit more fun.

PvP Tourneys -- Once we get a few more people, we could start planning out weekly tournaments. We'll go about this like most other touneys: both sides showing proof of the end of the battle and post. Of course for prizes we're gonna need our guild account up and running.

Helping Newbies -- The easiest thing would be to take out some vis from our fund and giving them away, along with a few goodies like lower-leveled rings that don't sell very much and maybe make a few 'Potion Kits' where we give away like 10x of each buff medicines and some HP/SP potions to help them along. Now, we don't want to over-spoil everyone by plvling them ('cause it's a new game to most of them and they want to get the full experience of MCC) so that's out of the question. As far as other things new people have problems with, we can help guide them through quests, teach them shortcuts, help them get some quest items, etc etc.

Miyuki 07-16-2008 05:05 AM

Quote:

That is so .-."""

And also

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuyaBaka
raids, colonies, and even make some enemies with Citadel or Catharsis clans~ :3

@___@...you know that would mean suicides ;;

Why don't we do some "plays" event XD?

Beato 07-16-2008 05:09 AM

It's not even the jist of it.
I have a screenshot of Anruijin saying he rapes every AFK female.

I am so down for plays 8D

Miyuki 07-16-2008 05:11 AM

^ Luckily that time my line still not stable online to AFK, LOL...

Someone /stabs him ;;

Yeah, plays x3...someone will becomes "traps" anyone 8D?

-edit-

/sticky-ed x3.

Beato 07-16-2008 05:31 AM

He's sleeping right now D:

All of boys in the guild would love to be traps 8D

Miyuki 07-16-2008 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neli (Post 55473)
He's sleeping right now D:

All of boys in the guild would love to be traps 8D

*cough* anruijin....logicks....

Ascherit 07-16-2008 12:13 PM

We shall make them go into inappropriate poses for us to screenshot. 8D

Nanaya 07-16-2008 12:47 PM

Quote:

Whut.
Lies.
That was edited. D8< ;;

Tea 07-16-2008 04:21 PM

mhm >____>

Beato 07-16-2008 04:24 PM

Yes, it was softened down.

Miyuki 07-16-2008 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senpai (Post 55976)
We shall make them go into inappropriate poses for us to screenshot. 8D

Someone gets the scripts ready x3.

kuyaBaka 07-16-2008 04:48 PM

So um -- Do we gave a guild fund yet? I've got a few goodies I don't really need for a good long time and I can donate them to the guild if anyone needs.

Miyuki 07-16-2008 04:51 PM

If you don't need, might *cough* donate to me @_@...