ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Games > Granado Espada

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-20-2009   #41 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Euler Breslau
Class: SMN-main, AST.
Level: i200 SMN
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by XooSliceooX
So, for next week, maybe for some events, we could have some Level 4 missions again? Lol ;-;. I don't have many missions though, only 1 Highway 4. >: So, like, lol, ill see about it when the week draws near. o/

Also : Anyone know where to find 92 chips? I so need to keep chipping my e92 pistols. z___z
Level 4 lobbies would be nice if we had lots of them. :V

3x Lv 88 Chips make a 92. 8D
You can get them from PY, and even in Fire Isle 500k.

TIBURON'S AT LV 99! 57%!
(Will screenshot his promotion ASAP.)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-20-2009   #42 (permalink)
?!

XooSliceooX will become famous soon enough

Lol, how many people actually have family reputation. Q_Q I have like 123.
Also - QQ, 88 chips? How288 Chips pls. FI 500k drops 84 chips too, which is horrible. LOL.
Stupid e92 pistols. Got a +2AR on the Beam Gun, but I wuped it off. I need aspd + atk. D8 loooool.

Go go vet tiburon mori~\o\

04-20-2009   #43 (permalink)
Darklord Zerato

Frosty is on a distinguished road

>.> sell the 2 ar one u haxxor or trade it for one with nice atk/asp mods..

04-20-2009   #44 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoosliceoox
lol, how many people actually have family reputation. Q_q i have like 123.
Also - qq, 88 chips? How288 chips pls. Fi 500k drops 84 chips too, which is horrible. Lol.
Stupid e92 pistols. got a +2ar on the beam gun, but i wuped it off. i need aspd + atk. D8 loooool.

Go go vet tiburon mori~\o\
... What!?

04-20-2009   #45 (permalink)
?!

God damn, I knew I'd get reprimanded when I wiped that stat off. But god damn, no one buys these +2AR pistols anymore. It's like, 2AR can't be compared to a nice atk/aspd mod, you know. Q_Q I tried, my 80 pio rifle pwns my elite finisher with no mod, so like, the 2ar had no other mod on it. So...LOL. 8D

Well, shoot me. ;-;

04-20-2009   #46 (permalink)
Darklord Zerato

AR wh0res buy ar stuff >.> and btw AR pistol are good for boss/raids shouldn't have wiped it qq

04-21-2009   #47 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

well its like they say.. you can have all the AR in the world, but if you don't have good atk on it.. its pretty much useless to some extent. ATk/ATK Speed bonuses are always welcomed. :3

It would be great if you had both AR + atk % O___O

04-21-2009   #48 (permalink)
?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty
AR wh0res buy ar stuff >.> and btw AR pistol are good for boss/raids shouldn't have wiped it qq
Lol, okay. I'll try to get another AR mod then. >_> Rofl. I got that AR on the first chip out of my 7, btw. `-` That's why I wiped it. Ahhaha *shot*

04-21-2009   #49 (permalink)
Darklord Zerato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea
well its like they say.. you can have all the AR in the world, but if you don't have good atk on it.. its pretty much useless to some extent. ATk/ATK Speed bonuses are always welcomed. :3

It would be great if you had both AR + atk % O___O
if i remember right AR boost dmg

Quote:
Lol, okay. I'll try to get another AR mod then. >_> Rofl. I got that AR on the first chip out of my 7, btw. `-` That's why I wiped it. Ahhaha *shot*
still u could have sell it and get a blank/fail mod one then use the remaining 6 chip on that instead

Last edited by Frosty; 04-21-2009 at 02:32 AM.

04-21-2009   #50 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

AR works better for PvP, than PvE, unless you're missing a lot.
Ar vs % atak - Sword of the New World Forums

Also, AR differences also add %damage. I remember seeing a table on that, but I can't find them right now. I'll check up on it later today.

04-21-2009   #51 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

really? because i dont see a difference than when im using atk% wpn with a little less AR. I thought AR was the consistency of damage, like it highers the minimum range for a more constant damage output.

EDIT: reading the link, yeah its the consistency of damage. It doesn't heighten the damage, but its more like a penetration of sorts. ATk% will expand your Max damage.

04-22-2009   #52 (permalink)
?!

Lol, yes, I know how it changes attack etc. But for me, yeah, I didn't prefer more AR as I don't go as the major DPS most of the time, and the normal everyday mobs I fight I already have enough AR to OHKO. You can have enough AR, but never enough Atk/Aspd/Damage Mods/Effect Mods. `-` I understand DR is always a plus, as you have a chance to completely negate the attack with enough DR, but AR? I don't need that much. Oh well, I know what to do with those AR pistols next time then. ^_~

04-26-2009   #53 (permalink)
Don't touch 8|
Awards Retired Content StaffRetired Content Staff

Sheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Flarina/Lunata
Class: SHEEP/ ???? to_soulmaster
Level: 142/5xx
Guild: SOLOMODO/Wish
Xfire: !!! D8

Girls vs. Guys pvp decided /o

Guys got whomped on !
After 9 minutes and 32 seconds of luls ;_;

05-11-2009   #54 (permalink)
?!

Quote:
`-` I'm bumping this threda, okay. Since the other event thread passed the date already.

Just some random idea.
So, I'd like to find out, how hard Hellbreaker is, on a scale of 1 to 10. LOLOLOL.

I found Hellbreaker to be quite interesting

Pros
- It has 1/3 of Diablo's attack. (Diablo has 9838, HB has 3686) Oh lord, the attack of HB is less than the turrets. Turrets have 4k+ ^_~
- It doesn't regen hp. (No more "OMG, HE'S REGENING, MORE DPS PLS" situations)
- Has 60 defence less than than Diablo
- Once you enter the map, rotating blades are there, means HB cannot be ksed. It can be ksed now, if the people who go pass the blades have PF. `-`
- Not that hard to get to, with requirements being Golden Bat drops (Keys)
- It drops wonderful EQs, or so I've heard. *-*

Cons
- It has 56 AR/DR, compared to Diablo's AR. I'm not sure how much damage difference this could give.
- It can't be tanked by Byron or Fig, as it is a flying monster.
- It has a whopping 10m HP. Yay long raid. ._.;;
- If someone else is camping HB, we have to leave, rotating blades.
- The respawn time is a ****ing 12 hours, starting from when HB is summoned.

So.
I'm not sure if a squad of 4 can take HB. I'm very sure we cannot, although with Musks, Eles etc we /might/ be able to. The entry in the wiki says it attacks very slowly, and can be potted away fast enough, so..I'm really not sure. DPS isn't really a problem too, since it doesn't regen???

I don't intend to make this something confirmed too, just a thought. When Sheep gets vet with her 2 musks, then it'd be something thinkable of. :T Plus, we're usually wandering about when our Diablo hasn't respawned, so this could be some wacky plan we could do. It's a little tedious to get the Capybara food for the buff to fight Golden Bat too, I just thought of this as I had 400 of those, and could tank Golden Bat with the buff in hope of some keys.
Hello. Re-suggestion. Just that a few more things I've seen...
-You need many, many keys. I just wasted like 8 to check the spawn time today, and to have a look around the place.

-I doubt HB is hard, but the area around him is ****ing hard. Those turrets? They hit my 52DR Viki for 3k crits. Omfg. And the main generator has 250k health, and it respawns every 7 minutes. Woohoo. ._.

-If we're planning to do this, MSP. QQ MSP ;o; MSP ;w; olawl

-So, for HB, we'd need 20 keys in total, 8 to check spawn time, and 12 to really enter.

-I was thinking we could do this as a new vet event.

-I'm sure Mori and I will fight over the MSP. Ahahaha `-` I was thinking we FC for the drops, so yeah. :T

That is all. kekekeke

Last edited by XooSliceooX; 05-11-2009 at 02:14 AM.