League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-06-2008   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Rpgslave has a spectacular aura aboutRpgslave has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Rpgslave
Default Some newbie questions.

I looked around for some answers in a few other places but it's scattered everywhere and I can't find what I want. DX

-I saw on a YouTube video that people could change the costumes of the characters at the character creation screen; is this something you have to pay for? I couldn't seem to do it when I was making my characters.

-Is there a bank of some sort or do you just leave whatever items you want another character to use in your inventory? And if I deleted a character would anything that's in my inventory be deleted too? I know the character's equipped items would be but I don't know about the other stuff. >_>

-How hard is it to get money in this game? I haven't needed any more than what small amount I have; will this change quickly on me? And while I'm at it... I've been making the habit of picking everything up but is there something inparticular I might want to keep an eye out for?

I'm starting to understand some things pretty well now that I've started playing. The battle system is pretty hard for me though because I'm not that great at multi-tasking. I usually set my characters on defend mode, set it to individual control, and use my scout to pick things up. I have to admit though, I haven't been using skills too frequently. XD

Hm, I think that's it for now. I'll probably end up posting more after I've played a little longer.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-06-2008   #2 (permalink)
~Endless Witch~

Beato will become famous soon enoughBeato will become famous soon enough
IGN: Beato
Class: Witch
Level: 40
Guild: Moogles

There is a "bank" called an Item Vault that can hold up to 500 different items at the cost of 20 vis per item extracted.

Your inventory is your Family inventory, not your Character inventory. So your inventory will not get deleted if you were to delete a character, only the equipped items on that character would.

07-06-2008   #3 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

dont forget to tell us your Family name so we can add you to the roster as well as invite to the clan?.. a lot of us are mostly on or active, so you can get help ingame as well :3

07-06-2008   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Nanaya will become famous soon enough
IGN: Anruijin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpgslave
I looked around for some answers in a few other places but it's scattered everywhere and I can't find what I want. DX

-I saw on a YouTube video that people could change the costumes of the characters at the character creation screen; is this something you have to pay for? I couldn't seem to do it when I was making my characters.

We used to have the option for this, but now costumes only change with equipment.

-Is there a bank of some sort or do you just leave whatever items you want another character to use in your inventory? And if I deleted a character would anything that's in my inventory be deleted too? I know the character's equipped items would be but I don't know about the other stuff. >_>

Inventory and bank are family based, only equipped items are deleted upon deletion.

-How hard is it to get money in this game? I haven't needed any more than what small amount I have; will this change quickly on me? And while I'm at it... I've been making the habit of picking everything up but is there something inparticular I might want to keep an eye out for?

In the beginning you don't need much but much later on in the game things get really expensive.

I'm starting to understand some things pretty well now that I've started playing. The battle system is pretty hard for me though because I'm not that great at multi-tasking. I usually set my characters on defend mode, set it to individual control, and use my scout to pick things up. I have to admit though, I haven't been using skills too frequently. XD

You can just use loot mode and defend mode. Also, unequipping a weapon on your Scout lets him activate his Medic stance and go into auto heal mode. The game's battle system gets really simple.

Hm, I think that's it for now. I'll probably end up posting more after I've played a little longer.
Hope this helps.

07-06-2008   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Rpgslave has a spectacular aura aboutRpgslave has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Rpgslave

Thanks for the answers guys! Yeah I quickly unequipped the knife from my scout once I realized all he'd do in defend mode is stand there. That's pretty much all he does anyway because of the massive amount of mangos that seem to drop, so I just use him to loot. XD

And since you asked I'm the Cleirehart family. XD