ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Granado Espada (http://ggftw.com/forum/granado-espada/)
-   -   Granado Espada (http://ggftw.com/forum/granado-espada/1500-granado-espada.html)

Tea 06-23-2008 05:03 PM

Granado Espada

I know, i know.. BUT! i did try out Sword of the New World and i surpassed the level i had on the Singapore version (lv 24) LOL;; and i got some new character cards to play with too yay~

============================
Links:

Sword of the New World - English/International (F2p)
Sword of the New World -- Home

Granado Espada - Singapore (P2p? probably free till you reach lv 20 or soemthing..)
Granado Espada

Wiki
http://www.swordofthenewworldwiki.com/

Guides:
Cheesecake's Leveling/Powerleveling Guide

============================

I currently reached level 46: Sacrea Family (Orpesia Server)
Current Team: Elementalist (male), Scout (male), Soso (<3 her fighting)

I seem to really like the fighting/hand to hand combat characters.. (i.e. Gracielo (wind), Irawin (fire), soso (ice), gertrude (earth).. well not really so much him.. but the other 3.

Random Picture of a Male Scout.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...0/sotnw_01.jpg

Sheep 06-23-2008 05:10 PM

*tries right now out of desperation*

MY GOD THAT BASKETBALL GAME WAS SCARY.

Sheepies will play with Tea ;o;

kuyaBaka 06-23-2008 05:29 PM

I have like a Lv 40-50 team on what used to be Vespanola.
It was a Fighter/Elementalist/Scout. Worked out awesome. :3

I've also got Jack and a few other neat UPCs.
Some on other servers.

LiLMewmew 06-23-2008 07:08 PM

lol, fish net guy pic. o.o...

I tried this game on my old computer before, but it lagged a lot because of the vid card.
I'm gonna try again. =)

PedroRomero 06-23-2008 07:10 PM

lol this game comes back every few months. my family is Hawthornne. it's been a while but i liked it a lot!

Cornflake 06-23-2008 07:16 PM

SotNW has a lot of problems that the sg server doesn't, although last I checked the sg server still had more bots.

I did play both for a while though:rolleyes: I have a vet cath in each server and an almost vet fighter in k2's server. A great way to speed level is using one character who can solo (instead of a team of 3) then dragging up your other characters afterwards, the downside is you probably can't afk level like this.

Miyuki 06-23-2008 07:21 PM

Saw the hype of this game last time when it first launched, the installer is pretty large @_@...

I guess I'll try it afterward x3.

Tea 06-23-2008 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cornflake (Post 19254)
SotNW has a lot of problems that the sg server doesn't, although last I checked the sg server still had more bots.

I did play both for a while though:rolleyes: I have a vet cath in each server and an almost vet fighter in k2's server. A great way to speed level is using one character who can solo (instead of a team of 3) then dragging up your other characters afterwards, the downside is you probably can't afk level like this.

yeah I know the conflict with that, although i haven't realllly encountered problems yet on the k2 server. *knocks on wood* .. but yar.. i heard that about the sg server.. x___x;; eh..

I was thinking of created a character for that but.. i think ill stick to leveling the regular way, i'm fine with the pace seeing as im in no rush .. although.. i do want my next stances :{ and i dont get them till lv 60~70s or vet.. poopies..

Kotarou 06-23-2008 07:56 PM

Oh yes. Granado Espada, released by IAH games in Singapore, yes? Tried it for a while, pretty fun.

I was hoping for them to release Emil Chronicle after but... <_<

John 06-23-2008 07:57 PM

huh?can u control 3 chars at a time and go afk and lvl up meanwhile?

Nanaya 06-23-2008 08:02 PM

I still play this now and then.

My main characters are level 60 on Opresia, but I get bored quickly without anyone to play with. You can solo most of this game, until you're in a guild .-.

PedroRomero 06-23-2008 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John (Post 19319)
huh?can u control 3 chars at a time and go afk and lvl up meanwhile?

yeah but i never really afk leveled. it's something strange about that to me. anyway--

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nanaya (Post 19330)
I still play this now and then.

My main characters are level 60 on Opresia, but I get bored quickly without anyone to play with. You can solo most of this game, until you're in a guild .-.

that's the main reason i don't play. hard to get into a community with everyone being afk levelers and all. but i like the game in general!

Kusuriuri 06-23-2008 08:53 PM

I had lv40-something before I quit lol. Games still on my ext hard drive, but a few of the friends I was playing with kinda vanished, so it killed my mood to play. Been back on Trickster since o.O

kuyaBaka 06-23-2008 09:19 PM

Maybe I'll download it again -- reading all this makes me feel like I should.

Nanaya 06-23-2008 10:13 PM

Start MyMMO party? Idk. I'm ready to semi-start over. I need to raise my lower leveled characters to raise my family level anyway.

Tea 06-23-2008 10:25 PM

well ill keep on playing it till i get bored of it or juggle with other games im waiting to come out.. :3.. if you want ill update this with family names n such .. like....

Which version do you play?: singapore or english?
Which server are you on?: [Fill in Blank]
What is your Family Name?: [Fill in Blank]
Anything else you want to say?:...... eh. .i dunno what you'd really say here LOL;;

Version: English (K2 Network)
Server: Opresia
Family Name: Sacrea
Comments: LOLOLOLOLOLOL.... >_>;;

Nanaya 06-23-2008 11:44 PM

Version: English
Server: Opresia
Family Name: Toudou
Comments: ARE WE ALL GOING TO PLAY? .-. Btw. I'm willing to help people get started, though I don't have items. .-.

LiLMewmew 06-24-2008 02:44 AM

I downloaded once, but one of the files were corrupt. So, I have to download it the second time. <.<

btw,
I'm confused: should I download the singapore version or the Swords of the new world one? D:

Nanaya 06-24-2008 04:08 AM

There's already a western Granado Espada, so you might as well just get that one. (Unless you are an SG/Malaysian.)

I don't even know if the SG version is still P2P or not.

Miyuki 06-24-2008 04:21 AM

I just checked GE @ SG, and its still need subscriptions ;;

So, international version? Does it blocks certain regions?