Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-11-2008   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Rpgslave has a spectacular aura aboutRpgslave has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Rpgslave
Default I'm seriously considering quitting this game.

Lately it's been dull for me to play this game. I feel kind of detached from the whole leveling process; it's just click->space bar->mob dead->repeat. Skills are only occasionally needed(usually more so in dungeons). I'd compare that detached feeling with my feelings toward FF12. I want to feel less detached, but it'd be too hard for me to break the habit of just moving to a mob, pressing space and moving to the next mob after I was done with the first.

This game does have a lot of nice things to it though. I like the 3-character team concept, along with the variety of characters(stock and UPC), and the setting. I had just finished Gracielo's quest path and I enjoyed that too; I got to learn more about a character that I was drawn to(even though it was his looks I was drawn to >_>) and I actually got into that. It changed my opinion of one of my favorite characters, mostly because of what happened to Camille.

So I'm probably gonna be taking a break, and normally when I "take a break" from a game that means I'll slowly stop coming on until it's been months since my last log in. It's what happened with Trickster, but unlike Trickster I probably wouldn't mind coming back to this game at some point to see how much has changed and whether or not I want to play it.

So I guess this really isn't a "Good-bye!" but a "See ya later!". XD

Defining later might be a problem though. >_>

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-11-2008   #2 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpgslave
Lately it's been dull for me to play this game. I feel kind of detached from the whole leveling process; it's just click->space bar->mob dead->repeat. Skills are only occasionally needed(usually more so in dungeons). I'd compare that detached feeling with my feelings toward FF12. I want to feel less detached, but it'd be too hard for me to break the habit of just moving to a mob, pressing space and moving to the next mob after I was done with the first.

This game does have a lot of nice things to it though. I like the 3-character team concept, along with the variety of characters(stock and UPC), and the setting. I had just finished Gracielo's quest path and I enjoyed that too; I got to learn more about a character that I was drawn to(even though it was his looks I was drawn to >_>) and I actually got into that. It changed my opinion of one of my favorite characters, mostly because of what happened to Camille.

So I'm probably gonna be taking a break, and normally when I "take a break" from a game that means I'll slowly stop coming on until it's been months since my last log in. It's what happened with Trickster, but unlike Trickster I probably wouldn't mind coming back to this game at some point to see how much has changed and whether or not I want to play it.

So I guess this really isn't a "Good-bye!" but a "See ya later!". XD

Defining later might be a problem though. >_>
This detached feeling of leveling you feel is pretty common in SotNW. You're in the middle-part of the game, splitting the lands of noob and vet. It IS really boring at that time, but it makes it easy when you just AFK all day and do homework. It makes getting through all the tedious parts a bit easier. Heck, I do that quite a bit; only to active play when I want to bring out my top-characters.
It takes time, really, but breaks are really good in between.

Anyway, hope you come back 'cause we'll all miss you and your random chats in the guild. Wish you all luck in whatever you plan on doing, and don't forget to drop back sometime~
(Oh, and quit losing your log-in info :>)

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

10-11-2008   #3 (permalink)
Expired

Hector is on a distinguished road
IGN: No.
Class: No.
Level: No.
Guild: Debaters, [JW]

GRACIELO'S STORY, FFF YEAH.

10-11-2008   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

I'm gonna be trying out Atlantica online, but I'll probably still get on and play GE from time to time. XD

10-11-2008   #5 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Atlantica sucks. Wait for ECO. >_>

10-11-2008   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Iunno what ECO is. D:

Explain pls.

10-11-2008   #7 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of

Quote:
Iunno what ECO is. D:

Explain pls.
Emil Chronicle Online. Coming out this month.
http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/game...le-online.html

10-11-2008   #8 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
Atlantica sucks. Wait for ECO. >_>
Thats just your opinion mew >__>, I feel okay playing it. And i can also bug Mori and Boom if I need to lol;;

10-11-2008   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Well it gave me an error at the start up about my graphics card so I said oh well and deleted anyway. XD

So... you might see me back earlier than expected; there's just nothing else to play! BUT! I have one condition: start talking more! The chat's been dead like this whole week. D:

10-11-2008   #10 (permalink)
Darklord Zerato

Frosty is on a distinguished road

well the guild is pretty inactive im on like most of the time (mainly afking) but there is hardly anyone on now days

10-11-2008   #11 (permalink)
swiggity swag
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
IGN: Kaitoru
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Well, my work and stress is to blame for my inactivity. ~_~

Also, we have all of these guild events planned, but no one seems to respond to them nor do they show any interest. :/

these swimming gays ruined my life

10-11-2008   #12 (permalink)
Darklord Zerato

Frosty is on a distinguished road

well given that most of the guildies left for other games i don't think they will be back anytime soon thats the only concern i see killing the guild

10-12-2008   #13 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Life is gonna be busy for me. ;<

Today: Homework catch-up time. q____q
Monday: Type up essays, study for History test, help cook for Tri-Tip dinner, night rehearsal.
Tuesday: Type up final draft of essays, study for Spanish test, normal homeworks, and head to elementary school to tutor for community service hours.
Wednesday: Type up history papers, study for English tests, study for PreCal test ;x
Thursday: Work on History project at partner's house, night rehearsal.
Friday: Some quick SotNW boss-runs and then a football game to perform in.
Saturday: Wake up at 7 in the morning for another marching competition~! /o/

blech.
*turns on /AFK mode*

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

10-12-2008   #14 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Guild Wars 2Trickster OnlineAtlantica Online
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice
IGN: Boomsticky
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 80

Yeah, I'm getting pretty bored with GE myself. To make a long story short, I'll log in just to do some small afk training, less I feel like leaving it running for the night, or if I'm needed for something. I have this urge to reach lvl. 80, maybe 84, but that urge has diminished quite quickly.

Atlantica is getting quite addicting...already bored with LaTale... ._.

10-12-2008   #15 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

Quote:
Well it gave me an error at the start up about my graphics card so I said oh well and deleted anyway. XD

So... you might see me back earlier than expected; there's just nothing else to play! BUT! I have one condition: start talking more! The chat's been dead like this whole week. D:
lol, get on latale u nab
I still struggling with Atlantica FYI.
Level 15 now and don't know where to go. T___T

Last edited by LiLMewmew; 10-12-2008 at 12:16 PM.

10-12-2008   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Well I'd have to get a new graphics card to play Atlantica online, and that's not gonna happen. XD

I tried LaTale before and didn't really care for it. ._.
I could give it another try? I think I still have the installer. XP