ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Games > Granado Espada

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-06-2012   #1 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade
Default June 2nd, 2012

WE GON' DO OCCULTA DUNGEON THAT DAY. If possible.

Post your available times that day and timezones if applicable. Most likely I should be on the entire day.

Things you need to do/have for Occulta:

- Access to El Dorado (Search Results - Wiki of the New World highly recommended that you're at the expert stances part so you can get the quest items/monsters
- At least one expert or vets with at least 58 DR
- Tank (unless Mori plays and brings his trooper)
- DPS (musks)

and if we have enough people on we can do good ol' fashion low level pvp. LIKE THE OLDEN DAYS.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-06-2012   #2 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

I should be up to that point by then... and maybe my musk will be expert too.

05-07-2012   #3 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

Yeah, no. Need me for something in the summer, you gotta talk to me in February or March. I'm busy June 2nd. Might be available around 6pm EST but no promises.

05-07-2012   #4 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute

Well June 2nd is a rough date...I just need to know what everyone's schedule is gonna be like through June & July so I can plan a set date for the party. Mori is going to Canadia beginning of June so it'll probably be later in the month. I want to try to work around everyone's schedules.

05-10-2012   #5 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Euler Breslau
Class: SMN-main, AST.
Level: i200 SMN
Guild: Get Some LLC

Depending on how I will enjoy D3, I want to request that this whole shenanigan be done in the afternoon PST? Unless it's the weekend. Then whenevs.

05-10-2012   #6 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games

I think it's a saturday.

05-11-2012   #7 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

It is indeed a Saturday. I think I might master my trooper so maybe I can help, depending on the time.

05-11-2012   #8 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

yay trooper.. im still undecided on who to master :{ i hate making life changing decisions like this.

05-11-2012   #9 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games

My first (and probably last) legit master \o/

05-17-2012   #10 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

I don't know my schedule for that week yet, but I'll most likely be working 3PM-11PM. That doesn't leave a whole lot of time in the morning to join you guys ;_;

05-17-2012   #11 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games

Again, date is not definite. Just post your best days/times to log on and I can work out a date with that.

ALSO in addition to attempting occulta I would also like to do clan 52 since it seems we might have enough people to run it. If anyone remembers it's basically an instance where we have to kill colonies while being ganged by mobs. Not sure if it's been changed but it shouldn't be too bad.

AND IF WE HAVE TIME WE CAN SPAM ANGLER SPINELLES. I have like 40 of them, no lie. Or we can try Arsene raid.

05-17-2012   #12 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future

Arsene sounds like fun.

05-17-2012   #13 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games

I wanna do the one that requires one char per family. The other one requires Helena which mine is too weak for atm.

05-17-2012   #14 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Can I bring a scout then so I can just hit space bar?

05-17-2012   #15 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games

sure you can be buff/res slave for the rest of us \o/

05-18-2012   #16 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

other than scout.. all i have to offer atm is Grace/Shotgun Musk/ Dual Pistols..

05-18-2012   #17 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

If someone else wants to bring a Scout, I can bring Vincent for the lute buffs.

05-18-2012   #18 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games

Or if someone has Romina they can bring that instead so you can kill and res.

05-19-2012   #19 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

I have a vet Romina but I don't have a decent sword or rifle yet. Also, I'm totally interested in clan52 'cause I want Valeria.

05-19-2012   #20 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games

If we have enough people for the raid then you can probably bring your Romina and still survive