ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Granado Espada (http://ggftw.com/forum/granado-espada/)
-   -   PANFILO AND KARJ GET EXCLUSIVE EXPERT STANCES. and caths do, too. (http://ggftw.com/forum/granado-espada/109821-panfilo-karj-get-exclusive-expert-stances-caths-do-too.html)

kuyaBaka 03-22-2012 09:10 PM

PANFILO AND KARJ GET EXCLUSIVE EXPERT STANCES. and caths do, too.

Catherine,karj and panfilo new stances - GamersFirst Forums

So, this forum has been dead for a long time. But I still enjoy catching up to the news. Especially recently since a whole slew of new UPCs are announced/have been added.

But yeah. PANFILO AND KARJ. HAHAAA!
Quote:

Translated by Keizoko in Sge forums :I
The article states that all these new expert stances are 'expected to be distributed through quest'.

Cath STR [Brandish Arm] Polearm. Can summon "Mighty Victor".

Cath DEX [Split Shooter] Bayonet (Rifle?). Can summon "Crown Lloyd".

Cath INT [Activator] LoE+LoE. Can summon "Lady Sasha".

Cath Summoner [Puppet Master] Controller (Rosario?). Can summon all of the above mentioned monsters. Special note: The dolls get destroyed when you change stance, so you cannot have "Puppet Master" and "Marionette" summons out at the same time.

Karjalainen [Ferrée Glacier?] Ice Bracelet + Rapier. (trouble with the name.. Pourere, Furere, I'm guessing it's Ferrée which means powerful, not Férer which means brother..)

Panfilo [Diablo] Fire bracelet + sword.
Oh, and Lloyd dolls get top hats. And Victor summons get afros.
The STR/DEX/INT Caths get their very own summons, as well, now. The CHA Cath gets all their summons.

Ascherit 03-22-2012 10:29 PM

Too bad all the new UPCs require you to be master or higher `-`

gdit I want Catherine Torsche ;-;

kuyaBaka 03-22-2012 10:41 PM

I've got a Grace almost to Expert. I just needa get Lorch up to Vet and hax them both out with some super-awesome Shotguns. Then they'll be Master in no time.

Shippo~ 03-24-2012 09:20 AM

Whoa you still play Mori? But yay Panfilo just cuz I love his name still =)

kuyaBaka 03-24-2012 09:58 AM

A bit a week while I'm out of my room for class. I just let 'em AFK it out.

Fineti 03-27-2012 03:50 PM

I want a cath too aaa

Tea 04-05-2012 06:30 PM

I just wanted new outfits for my people to fight around in... and maybe some actual decent weapons..

Sodacan 04-08-2012 10:59 AM

I started downloading the game again today because I don't have much else to waste my time with when I'm not working.

MOOGLES REUNION?!

kuyaBaka 04-08-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sodacan (Post 1702887)
I started downloading the game again today because I don't have much else to waste my time with when I'm not working.

MOOGLES REUNION?!

Maybe once I figure out who has my collection of 84e's.

Sodacan 04-08-2012 03:29 PM

Didn't Miip/Shippo borrow all of your stuff?

Tea 04-10-2012 03:01 PM

amagad.. soda your avatar... I miss ragnarok online.. Q__Q I guess I wouldnt mind a reunion.. im not sure what has happened since we all left.. I bet a lot has changed..

kuyaBaka 04-10-2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tea (Post 1703832)
amagad.. soda your avatar... I miss ragnarok online.. Q__Q I guess I wouldnt mind a reunion.. im not sure what has happened since we all left.. I bet a lot has changed..

Sometime this Summer we should all log on and do sht. Like spinelles again. Or maybe we can do the dungeon instances that they put in a while ago. I remember trying it out with (I think it was Fineti and Loldix?) on sGE with some new characters we rolled with.

Ascherit 04-11-2012 07:54 AM

Guys I have like 10 angler spinelles.

Just sayin'.

Fineti 04-11-2012 11:19 AM

I wouldn't mind hopping back on again. Still poor but I'm pretty sure I'm not borrowing anything from anyone.

Sodacan 04-11-2012 12:29 PM

You all replied so that means you're all in agreement. REUNION IS A GO!

Ascherit 04-11-2012 04:20 PM

any male wiz want a free lolbox costume...

I have like 3 that I've been meaning to sell but I'd need a PC on it...they're kinda ooglay though so maybe that's why they're not on the market anymore

Fineti 04-11-2012 08:24 PM

Sure I guess. Though I never end up using him anymore due to lolpvponly.

Ascherit 04-11-2012 09:59 PM

Sure, I can give to you when I'm not AFK (which is now if you're not AFK)

also this might be helpful for leveling vets and onward

Leveling Guide - Wiki of the New World

Sodacan 04-12-2012 09:30 AM

I think I have a couple barrow keys if anyone wants to use them tonight.

Last time I logged on I got myself some gear that I forgot about. +6 92e pistol with 38% atk. :U

kuyaBaka 04-12-2012 11:09 AM

Why the hell do you guys play when I'm super-busy? wtf.