Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-28-2011   #1 (permalink)
B> Admin Privileges

ggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond repute
Default ggFTW Goes Social, Updates to Key System and Login

Hi everyone,

This evening we're very happy to announce the implementation of Facebook Connect for ggFTW.com logins. By now I'm sure many of you have seen the blue Facebook login or register buttons floating around. You can use these buttons to connect your Facebook account to your ggFTW account eliminating the need to remember multiple passwords!

If you're already logged into your ggFTW account, the process is very simple. Just click the blue "Login" button and once you've authorized us you'll be connected automatically! New connections will have the option to post to your Facebook wall you can definitely cancel this if you don't want to but we'd appreciate the shoutout!

If you haven't registered yet, why wait? The new Facebook register form is much simpler than the old registration process. One page and you're done! Of course, you can still connect your Facebook account from the registration form to your ggFTW account; you'll just need to provide your username and password if you're not already logged in.

Use of the new Facebook APIs requires JavaScript. If you'd prefer to use the old login and registration options, those still work of course. This isn't a forced change.

For members, you may notice that your Facebook user icon vanished. That's because you need to actually connect with Facebook now to get it! Just connect and it comes right back but watch out! If you disconnect your account it'll go away again :(

Lastly, a change has been made to the Key Distribution System. If you've connected with Facebook and you get a key from us, you'll be given the option to post to your wall and invite your friends to play as well. Don't worry, you can always cancel this as well but as above, we'd appreciate the shoutout.

Oh, and one more thing! Members who connect a Facebook account are not subject to the same 5-post restrictions that new traditional members must suffer.

We hope you use this opportunity to tell your friends about us and simplify your life here at ggFTW.

Cheers,

Your wired-in ggFTW Staff

Original Article

This article is a ggFTW news or game news article and is posted to the forum when published.

ggFTW Site News
ggFTW Game News

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-28-2011   #2 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW MasterFacebook Fan

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to k0n
IGN: [JW]
Class: Hisui
Level: ****
Guild: YEAH

MyggFTWfacebook.com

:V

04-28-2011   #3 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

*Signs in FB* Thank god I have it. Though my FB (asside from Mami and Jessica and ponies) is not that exciting. :P

04-28-2011   #4 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

I saw this and I was like YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And then I went ahead and did it. No harm no foul, plus I connect everything to my facebook anyway.

04-28-2011   #5 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

I like this. +1 ggteam.

04-28-2011   #6 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Pretty cool. Will need to connect later. <:

04-28-2011   #7 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

At least with this I can involve people on my facebook with the games I intend to try out or play so it makes MMOing much enjoyable. Saves time for me typing tons.

04-28-2011   #8 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Oh god, Facebook! What have you done?!

This is Kyuubey

04-29-2011   #9 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Facebook support is everywhere now.