Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack (8) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-06-2011   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Aaron will become famous soon enoughAaron will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Aaron
IGN: WiLDlyBaBie

I've e-mailed you with my concern, and question. I have no problem adding the link to my website, it has good traffic and a good player/community base.

Aaron

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-07-2011   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineRose Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Snow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond repute

So I just need to relink our guild website to ggFTW?

Like this? http://destiny-guild.tumblr.com

03-08-2011   #23 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crave
Contact Ntreev. Maybe you could convince them that the biggest Trickster Online community needs their help. Afterall this website is responsible for TO's success in some way or another. They can't shun us.
You're kidding, right?... If Failtreev cared at all they would have long entered into a partnership or promotional deal with Noe by now. The problem is these companies just leech the free publicity and don't really care either way.

03-11-2011   #24 (permalink)
~Karan Worshipper~
Games
Tales of Pirates 2Tales of PiratesTrickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

WingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: SealFighter/Ayme
Class: Diva/Natasha to_primadonna
Level: 319/50
Guild: <<Firefly>>/Resurrection
Xfire: sylpheondine

I'll get Pirate King Karan to trip over those nub guys' netwire (GM Phoenix said he tended to do that a lot O.).
Joke aside, I'll gladly contribute to this, as ggFTW is the best MMORPG community site i've ever been on! :O

03-12-2011   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

PringleHeroZ will become famous soon enoughPringleHeroZ will become famous soon enough

Damn i would rather donate money noejeko lol.
And i probably will.

03-12-2011   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStory

Nakigahara is a jewel in the roughNakigahara is a jewel in the roughNakigahara is a jewel in the roughNakigahara is a jewel in the rough
IGN: ImShiawase
Class: Sheepie to_bard
Level: 11x/9x

I don't really know anyone that has their own websites... but is there any other way I can help? I've been with these forums on and off ever since the migration from MyTrickster. The last thing I want to see is this website fail. It's like a second home to me.

03-14-2011   #27 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ayu

Question, can I shorten the URL title like this:

<a href="http://ggftw.com/" target="_blank">ggFTW Community</a>

or

<a href="http://ggftw.com/" target="_blank">ggFTW</a>

Or does it have to be exactly as you advertised?

03-30-2011   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

BaltazarDZ is a jewel in the roughBaltazarDZ is a jewel in the roughBaltazarDZ is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Ryilia
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: 220
Guild: Astro Blitz
Xfire: BaltazarDZ

Personally I think that something a bit more flashy would be nice. *cough*banners and such*cough*

04-07-2011   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Juno is on a distinguished road
Guild: Athena

I'm fairly certain we're already affiliates over at Mabination - Mabinogi and Vindictus Fansite, Guides and Community - Home, the site I moved to about 2 years ago. If not, I'm sure I can convince them pretty easily.

Beyond that, I could add a link to this blog should I decide to go through with it...I don't really visit much anymore but I'd like to have this place around.