League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-16-2011   #41 (permalink)
クレアアアアアア!!!
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleHello Kitty OnlinePangya
Awards Event Winner

ArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ArturiaPendragon Send a message via MSN to ArturiaPendragon
IGN: I am the fail of my bone
Class: Fail is my blood and body
Level: Thousand fails, I got
Guild: Success and life dunno me
Xfire: Unlimited Fail Works

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi
Read that. ^
NO I CANNOT READ. *BRICKED*

Aha, sorry, didn't read that... Good point. But still, what if someone starts clicking on every single game on the list? Won't the list be a bit... conjested then? D:

☢ Please click to level up Reimu! ☢

Big thank you to Aimee for the sig!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-16-2011   #42 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

It doesn't really matter. They're just data that doesn't take up huge spaces. If the person played 50 games, then they can click all 50 games. Even if they didn't, we're not here to say, "Hey! I don't believe you've played that!" It isn't something we wish to police. There won't be any congestions anywhere.

02-24-2011   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineWar of LegendsLa TaleLeague of Legends

MichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to MichelleMC
IGN: xBlazed ~ xBreeze
Class: Thief Master ~ Wind/Earth/Light Witch to_thiefmaster
Level: 23x/25x ~ 21x/30x
Guild: Elements of Harmony
Xfire: Michellex0x

I like this. (:

Something I want to ask though: Can you remove the game if you don't mean to click on it? I picked the wrong game... I know it sounds stupid of me, but I was tabbing and got mixed up between LoL and some other game with the name "Legends" in it..

02-24-2011   #44 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute

No, unfortunately, there isn't an option to un-play a game.

02-24-2011   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

MichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the rough

Alright. Is there a way to rearrange them so they appear in a different order under your avatar?

02-24-2011   #46 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

In the future, you will be able to rearrange and/or hide them.

02-24-2011   #47 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

Alright, thanks a lot for the info. (:

02-25-2011   #48 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

No way to remove...? Gah. I wanted to use this to show which games I am CURRENTLY playing, not ones I have played. I want to remove TO and MapleStory from mine because I don't play them anymore. .___.

02-25-2011   #49 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoScout
No way to remove...? Gah. I wanted to use this to show which games I am CURRENTLY playing, not ones I have played. I want to remove TO and MapleStory from mine because I don't play them anymore. .___.
When the update comes, you can arrange the top 4 to show up. It's been mentioned several times already.

In the OP, it also stated that, for now, the only games to show are the first 4 to pick.

I also think (not sure, don't quote me on this) you can hide games in your profile and stuff, so if you don't play them anymore they won't show. So you can hide all but two games if that's all you want to show.

You can't "unplay" games so that they don't show under your userbar as this data is used for our Find-A-Game feature.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki

Last edited by Queen; 02-25-2011 at 03:34 PM.