Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-06-2010   #1 (permalink)
B> Admin Privileges

ggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Join the ggFTW Staff

If you are...

enthusiastic and dedicated
responsible and mature
self-motivated
registered at ggFTW for at least 3 months
and most of all, passionate about ggFTW and its people

...then we want you!

OPEN POSITIONS

STRIKE
Vacancies: 4
What They Do: Spread mindshare of ggFTW to outsiders through cross-community events, linkback generation, and advertising campaigns.
Performance Requirements:

• Generate at least 2 linkbacks per week and document the linkback URLs in noparse tags in a weekly activity report.
  • Be available for staff meetings.
  • Respect the rules and ToS of external websites when performing your marketing duties. Do not cause bad rep for the site.
  • Post in the Inactivity Thread regarding your absence if you have personal emergencies that will hinder your ability to contribute to the team.
Deadline: 15 November 2010
Interviews: 15 to 21 November 2010
Results: 25 November 2010

EVENTS
Vacancies: 2
What They Do: Increase forum interest and community morale by creating and running exciting events

• Reoccurring events must be executed on time and within schedule.
  • One (1) one-time event must be hosted per month.
  • Drafts of new events need to be completed at least once every two (2) months.

FORUM
Vacancies: 3
What They Do: Ensure that the forums are properly moderated, as well as maintain user interest and activity
Performance Requirements: Response time to Reported Posts: 1-2 hours

GAMES
Vacancies: 2
What They Do: Ensure the accuracy of the games database, and be aware of new/status changes of MMOs

• Seeking new games and adding the information according to our template/guidelines.
  • Keep updated on the release status on games in database (including which publisher is hosting the game)
  • Must have a good enough internet connection to handle the loading of sites, and downloading and uploading of images for adding to the database.
  • Must be able to research data for at least 3 games per week.
  • Able to read Japanese and/or Korean a plus (but not necessary).

HOW TO APPLY

1. Fill the application form below.
  2. PM your application to Yuki and the Division Head on or before the deadline. Note that Marketing has an earlier deadline than the others.
  3. Wait until you are contacted to schedule an interview. Interviews are usually done via IM like MSN, IRC, or Skype chat.
  4. Successful applicants will be hired on a trial basis for 1-2 months to learn the ropes, as well as be evaluated for satisfactory performance before becoming a regular staffer.
APPLICATION FORM

1. What is your name, and how old are you?
  2. Which Division do you want to join? (Marketing, Events, Forum, Games)
  3. Tell us something about yourself.
  4. Why do you want to join ggFTW, and this division in particular?
  5. How long have you been a member of ggFTW, and how have you contributed to the site and the community?
  6. How would you describe your work ethic?
  7. What is your timezone and usual online times?
Questions? Ask us by clicking any of the following:
Yuki (HR)
Catharsis (Ops Head)
or the Division Head you are applying to:
Adun (Strike)
orphan (Events)
Kowiz (Forum)
Kotarou (Games - Asia)
Glarbage (Games - Europe/Americas)

Original Article

This article is a ggFTW news or game news article and is posted to the forum when published.

ggFTW Site News
ggFTW Game News

Last edited by Catharsis; 11-13-2010 at 07:25 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-09-2010   #2 (permalink)
Red
Manual Breathing
Games
Battlefield HeroesCombat ArmsConquer OnlineCross Fire
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Red has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sircuit
Class: WH
Level: 117
Guild: ggFTW

Good luck to all the applicants!

inb4slavejoke

11-09-2010   #3 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

Join Events if you're rad. \o/

11-12-2010   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Adura has disabled reputation

What's the pay like?

11-13-2010   #5 (permalink)
Orange
Games
4StoryACE OnlineAdventure Quest WorldsAge of Armor
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Faith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adura
What's the pay like?
Free hugs and e-cookies <3

11-13-2010   #6 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

Strike Team applications extended until the 15th, so all applications will close on the same date.

2 days left, guys. Don't be afraid to try. We like fresh people and fresh perspectives. =D

11-14-2010   #7 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith
Free hugs and e-cookies <3
/forum/news-current-...-crumbles.html ??????

11-16-2010   #8 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ayu

Missed ALL the deadlines by 1 day. ;A;

11-22-2010   #9 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

So uhm...I applied but didn't get a callback for the interview. I guess I fail that much? LOL

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

11-23-2010   #10 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞
Guild: Symphony

We do have our list of new ggFTW Intern Staffs. Sadly, if you did not get called for an interview, nor have been contacted by me through PM stating that you gotten onto the team, you did not make it. However, no worries, we will be doing another hunting one of these in the future. So keep a look out.

Thank you everyone for submitting your applications, every one of them was fantastic, and it was a hard decision <3 We have too many wonderful people ;o;

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

Last edited by Yuki; 11-23-2010 at 02:53 AM.

11-27-2010   #11 (permalink)
クレアアアアアア!!!
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleHello Kitty OnlinePangya
Awards Event Winner

ArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ArturiaPendragon Send a message via MSN to ArturiaPendragon
IGN: I am the fail of my bone
Class: Fail is my blood and body
Level: Thousand fails, I got
Guild: Success and life dunno me
Xfire: Unlimited Fail Works

By the way, I have to ask...

... What about posting the results on who got in? o^o... It says 25 November 2010...~

*gets ready scythe meanwhile* =^=

☢ Please click to level up Reimu! ☢

Big thank you to Aimee for the sig!

11-27-2010   #12 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

We will as soon as we settle some matters. You'll probably notice a few teal-colored names running around already.

11-27-2010   #13 (permalink)
User Error
Games
MapleStoryEden Eternal
Awards Event Winner

Fuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturiaPendragon
By the way, I have to ask...

... What about posting the results on who got in? o^o... It says 25 November 2010...~

*gets ready scythe meanwhile* =^=
ggFTW MMORPG and MMO Gamer Community - Show Groups

If you scroll down to interns that's pretty much everyone that got in.

11-27-2010   #14 (permalink)
クレアアアアアア!!!
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleHello Kitty OnlinePangya
Awards Event Winner

ArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ArturiaPendragon Send a message via MSN to ArturiaPendragon
IGN: I am the fail of my bone
Class: Fail is my blood and body
Level: Thousand fails, I got
Guild: Success and life dunno me
Xfire: Unlimited Fail Works

Aha, I never knew that...

But I do mean what part of the section did they sign up for. =D...

☢ Please click to level up Reimu! ☢

Big thank you to Aimee for the sig!