Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-20-2010   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by orphan
Took this post as a reminder to turn off my rep. I think it just unnecessarily adds to people's egos. Plus, black is hotter.

Quote:
=3 you can be the first to spread the love back by repping positively right noww teehee, maybe to me? :> I promise to spread it back :3!
:| more reason to why people should turn it off
^This. I agree with.

And to ~explain myself~ I've seen a certain person get +reps like crazy just by asking for them. Other people I know that talked to me about this told me how it's unfair. I got my green bars someday randomly after I put up a guide and alot of people, surprisingly, +repped me for it. Which made me proud obviously. Then my friend who put up another guide a while ago (way before I did) and helped people on here got her green bars like that.

Now there's people that just go "Rep me and I'll rep you back!" which is how they get their 'status' on here. It is unfair, and it makes ggFTW less attractive imo.

I just wish no one would ask for reps. And just suck it up when they get -repped. I got -repped so many times now, with different random reasons that just make me laugh. But I never once went to a moderator to 'find out' who dare -repping me on the forums! o.o Cause I. Don't. Care. Atleast not that much about the whole reputation thing. It's fun and useful, till it gets ruined and abused just cause there's no other way to get back at someone.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-20-2010   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

here ill put all this in simple words...dont ask for reps...help people for it
ive gotten my rep by being a trustworthy seller or helping someone with something <.<
enough with asking people for rep and just wait for it...reputation doesnt even mean all that much..like val said just a fun system...not a competition no reason to ask for it

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3

10-20-2010   #43 (permalink)
Supporter
Special

Akurei is a jewel in the roughAkurei is a jewel in the roughAkurei is a jewel in the roughAkurei is a jewel in the rough

The rep system is cool when I know I'm posting something that doesn't land properly. Otherwise I don't really care...unless reps made money fall from the sky. LOL

10-20-2010   #44 (permalink)
ღ #нвιc 7.18.11
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaGrand ChaseEden Eternal
Awards Pervert Award

AnaSyami has disabled reputation
IGN: AnaSyami
Class: #1 Everything.
Level: 75
Guild: AutoBots

It is for fun, so I'll enjoy it the way I want to. And for another thing. If you find it unfair then having friends at all in gg ftw is unfair, because I'm sure if you try being a bit more friendly you'd know why you got repped or derepped. I know well who doesn't agree with some things that are done but as I said, my opinion is mine. :3 I hope you enjoy it, cause there's a difference of getting back at someone or just getting a bit too serious because you can rep friends how you chose to.
Enjoying everyday of it and repping anyone who puts a smile on and is friendly =3 so if you don't like it Oh well.~
Also I'd like to see where all this help went? Because all I been seeing lately is flaming, quoting others and flaming =3. I checked Lyn's quotes and all I see is a certain person quoting them and trying to flame on them. So get back to being helpful, and less hurtful c:~

Last edited by AnaSyami; 10-20-2010 at 03:13 PM.

10-20-2010   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaSyami
I hope you enjoy it, cause there's a difference of getting back at someone or just getting a bit too serious because you can rep friends how you chose to.
Sure, but there is also a difference in getting random +reps from friends once in a while, or asking for +reps from "friends" you randomly added to your friendslist.

Cause your join date and total posts:

Total Posts

Not saying your posts are 'too low' to get +reps, cause I was at around +/- 100 posts when I put the guide and got up to 5 green bars. But I've never seen anyone get this many reps and "friends" and get close with those "friends" in just a month's time. I doubt those "friends" would also randomly +rep you just to be nice to their "close friend." Which they know for like a week or 2 maybe?

There's nothing fair about asking for reps. Getting them for asking though, that's a whole different story. That's cause those people are nice. And spreading the love? What love? A + / - rep option is not how you 'spread the love.'

If you would start by being honest to yourself and help as many people as possible on here (since you started spending time on here everyday anyway), instead of asking people to get the reputation you have now, and get it in an honest and fair way, by really doing something for it.. yea then I would understand your whole point of 'spreading the love.'

[Edit] Sorry didn't see you editted your post and added more stuff to it.

Quote:
Also I'd like to see where all this help went? Because all I been seeing lately is flaming, quoting others and flaming =3. I checked Lyn's quotes and all I see is a certain person quoting them and trying to flame on them. So get back to being helpful, and less hurtful c:~
I barely post here. And that post about Lyn's rant, I wrote a couple times that I am not trying to start anything. Just pointing out facts. It wasn't to bash her or put her down. It was just to show she does it too, and there's no need to rant about certain things when the person that's posting does it too. And for your information there's people agreeing with me (about what I wrote in general, NOT about Lyn) cause the last time I checked that post got 3 +reps. (And no, I didn't ask anyone to rep it for me.)

Last edited by Valese; 10-20-2010 at 03:21 PM.

10-20-2010   #46 (permalink)
ღ #нвιc 7.18.11
Games
Awards Pervert Award

As I said, what help are you doing now? I just saw you get another bar right now? from...? If you want to check my post check yours?... youve only posted what?... How you quoted someone and flamed? How do you get +rep to that already o: Yes I'll continue spreading the lovee. Doesn't that get under your skin? I wonder why. A bit childish and jealous over nothing really, if it's not a big deal I don't see why you are even talking about my post. It's my opinion, It's what I think is right, it's my rep. I'll rep my friends if they bring a smile to my face why not? I don't see what's so harmful about that, instead of quoting people and flaming c:~
Sad too see how people suck the fun out of things with there childish ways 'that's unfair'
Boohoo it's not something that serious.Main thing about this whole thing was about the derepps
The harassment in the comments left and now this is what it has to come to..Sad.

Last edited by AnaSyami; 10-20-2010 at 03:27 PM.

10-20-2010   #47 (permalink)
User Error
Games
MapleStoryEden Eternal
Awards Event Winner

Fuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of light

And this is why the option to disable rep has been dropped to 5 posts.

10-20-2010   #48 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

This is just getting out of hand lol x_x I mean I didn't have 2 green bars til I had 100 posts or so, so I honestly don't know how other people got +reps so fast D: ...

The system is fun and all, but there's a limit. I -rep people who annoyed me in a particular post, and I see them go all ''thanks for the -rep <33'' in visitor message >:

10-20-2010   #49 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

I still don't see why it matters. At the end of the day it equates to green, red, or black squares.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]

10-20-2010   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
And this is why the option to disable rep has been dropped to 5 posts.
And I'm really really really really glad it did. :l

10-20-2010   #51 (permalink)
ღ #нвιc 7.18.11
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Spread The Loveee <3

10-20-2010   #52 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

I just get randomly repped from frands every once in a while. I try to help when I can but not gonna lie a lot of my reps came from random people just trying to give me a reason to smile.. or something cheesy like that o3o~
I guess that's why people shouldn't base how much you trust someone on how high of a rep they have because it just isn't what it normally is on other forums (I have seen the difference between here and there). At the same time, who doesn't look good with 11 bars of reputation squares? It's like a mind trick, it WILL make you look somewhat more reputable to have a good reputation in the community :S
However, I base my judgment on status (VIP,Mod,admin etc), my personal opinions about the posts people make, post count, reps. (From biggest factor too least) o3o

edit: derp. To clarify, I don't go around asking people to rep me == that's just stupid.

10-20-2010   #53 (permalink)
ღ #нвιc 7.18.11
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Yep, I repped you today cause GAGAA<33 Lol oh well? I guess some people get butt hurt cause I just have a good time with it and smile C:

10-20-2010   #54 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

It's really simple guys...

If you like the system, use it. If you dislike it, disable it. At the end of the day, it's cosmetic so I cannot see why we need to argue about what's fair and what isn't fair.

It's like arguing that life isn't fair because you have a red crayon whereas your neighbor has a blue crayon and you cannot draw the ocean. Why not share the crayons or don't draw if you don't like it
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]

10-20-2010   #55 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

The flaming in here in unnecessary. Users have the ability to quote posts, but it doesn't mean it's a personal attack on the person being quoted. Not in this case anyway - as I see it, it's just a general example, not a personal attack.

People treat the rep system in different ways; there are going to be a million different reason as to why people +rep or -rep and whether each of us disagree with the way individuals go around it doesn't matter.

I don't believe this change was made so everyone could attack each other on how they use the system currently, but to make it so those who dislike the system can disable it and their issues be cleared.

/edit loads of ninja posts before me. lalala

10-20-2010   #56 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Yep, I repped you today cause GAGAA<33 Lol oh well? I guess some people get butt hurt cause I just have a good time with it and smile C:
That isn't really a good thing.. There are people in this community that have spent a lot more time helping out and researching the games they play to help out much more than I do. They deserve the rep that I have and more...
Honestly, sometimes I write crap that probably doesn't help much (I do have the intention to help ) yet I get like 3 reps for it, at the same time, people who make guides that they spent like an hour making never get past one green blip for it :S So yar. I'm not really going anywhere with this so.. @_@

10-20-2010   #57 (permalink)
ღ #нвιc 7.18.11
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Aimee that's a beautiful way of saying it, clear and nothing more/nothing less.
@ Kebin, no worries I'ma rep them too ! Best thing about this that every day you can rep new people that are <33 and yes there are alot of people that work hard to help others, and those that truly do diserve every +rep they get!

Last edited by AnaSyami; 10-20-2010 at 03:41 PM.

10-20-2010   #58 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoeJeko
It's really simple guys...

If you like the system, use it. If you dislike it, disable it. At the end of the day, it's cosmetic so I cannot see why we need to argue about what's fair and what isn't fair.

It's like arguing that life isn't fair because you have a red crayon whereas your neighbor has a blue crayon and you cannot draw the ocean. Why not share the crayons or don't draw if you don't like it
-rep is bad for egos. :<

10-20-2010   #59 (permalink)
Rem
take my hand ʚɞ
Games
La TaleFiestaTrickster OnlinePerfect World

Rem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud of
Class: Elemental Master lt_sorcerer
Level: 160
Guild: Arctic

To be honest, i dont really care about the negative rep, its mostly the comment that comes with it that would get people upset. I mean really, calling people names? This is suppose to be a friendly community, not a place to get bullied.

10-20-2010   #60 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

i guess some people just crave the attention....my take on things

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3