Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-10-2010   #1 (permalink)
B> Admin Privileges

ggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond repute
Default ggFTW Market Beta Launches

Hi everyone,

We're pleased to announce the beta launch of the ggFTW MMO Marketplace! The MMO Marketplace is designed to make auctioning, selling, and buying your MMO in-game items easier. During the beta test, the game market forums will remain open and the iTrader will remain enabled. Once beta testing is complete and we've implemented user-requested features, the market forums will shut down and the MMO Marketplace will replace the iTrader system. The ggFTW MMO Marketplace beta includes the following features:
  • Buy, sell, and auction MMO items
  • Notification of auction winners, auto-closure of auctions at auto-win or time expiration
  • Bid on auctions
  • Feedback system for buyers and sellers
  • "Default game" allowing members to automatically filter the market based upon their favorite game
As the MMO marketplace is still in beta, we welcome any suggestions and feedback to make it more usable for you. No data wipes will occur between beta versions or once we launch the full production version. Please post feedback to the Questions, Feedback, & Suggestions forum and report any bugs to the Site Bugs forum.

We're very excited about launching this new feature and we realize it's only about half-baked. We need large-scale production testing and your feedback to make this into the perfect MMO Marketplace.* You can find the market from the top navigation (with the "new" icon) or at the following link:

ggFTW MMO Marketplace

All the best,

ggFTW Staff

Original Article

This article is a ggFTW news or game news article and is posted to the forum when published.

ggFTW Site News
ggFTW Game News

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-10-2010   #2 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

I see Noe selling his Dagger o-o!

Since there is hardly anything on there right now...
I will probably wait for a bit before I decide whether I like it or not.

Edit: It seems like it would be pretty good for Auction purposes...The bid would be much easier to follow.

10-10-2010   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Veteran

GV8J6SDK29ASJH0D has disabled reputation

I really like this feature, too bad I don't play Lunia anymore, It could have been very useful for me.

So, the iTrader and the Markets in the game sections will get replaced by this new feature? I mean, will they completely disappear?

Last edited by GV8J6SDK29ASJH0D; 10-10-2010 at 04:27 AM.

10-10-2010   #4 (permalink)
Loa
Come N Rock My World ~
Games
Luna OnlineDragon NestTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online

Loa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to behold
Class: BunBun~ to_champion
Level: 335
Guild: God of War

Seems to be a very handy system for auctions.

But I'm curious about the other options , could you throw an example of each , Noe ?

10-10-2010   #5 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

i guess it is kind of nice..
But i want my wiki link back..

10-10-2010   #6 (permalink)
クレアアアアアア!!!
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleHello Kitty OnlinePangya
Awards Event Winner

ArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ArturiaPendragon Send a message via MSN to ArturiaPendragon
IGN: I am the fail of my bone
Class: Fail is my blood and body
Level: Thousand fails, I got
Guild: Success and life dunno me
Xfire: Unlimited Fail Works

For being a beta, it's quite nice, actually. Saves some time lurking around the entire forum and whatnot...

I tried testing it here and there, forgive me, but I'm not really selling an item haha;; But though, after testing it, I have a bit of concerns, although I hardly play any MMOs these days.

1) The feature is nice, it's quite simple. However, after trying to put a game other than Trickster Online (Hello Kitty Online... Hey I like it okay D: ), it ends up coming out like THIS:

I know it isn't a big concern, but the market would be x2 more perfect if you had... A filter to only look for ONE certain game. Like for example...

Game: Overlord Arturia Online
Item Date: December 1st 2011 to December 24th 2011

And since GGWTF has an IMMENSE number of games, browsing through will be EXTREMELY difficult to find for the item you want. Of course, a search engine would be nice too, like...

Game: Overlord Arturia Ragnarok Online
Item Date: January 1 2010 to March 5 2010
Search: Circuit, Poring Card, Orc Axe, Super Novice, Violet Fear

2) I know I'm being a bit inconvenient to some people, and I'm going to get punched for this, but is it possible to give a limit of... let's say, a maximum of 5 items, Nii? This is so because it won't flood the list or so. Then again, people can just write multiple items in one posts too.

And to prevent something like this, Nii.

3) Just wondering, what happens when "Time Remaining" at the auction is gone? I know there's the whole "Auto-Closure" part, but would it be deleted from the Market list or would it show the winner of the bid before the owner takes it down? D: Personally I would recommend number 1, so it won't take so much space. Having a "time limit" on the market entries would be nice too, like if the item cannot be sold/owner forgot to take it down/buyer is someone OUTSIDE of GGWTF, then the entry would be deleted by itself. A personal message with "LOL YOUR ITEM WAS DELETED BECAUSE THE ITEM EXCEEDED TIME LIMIT LOL 8D" message to notify the said person would be nice too, in case they are not aware. D:

EDIT: I just noticed another flaw. For all we know, at the B> or S> sections, like example, I opened up an entry saying: "Selling> Noe Jeko's Underpants, name your offer. Also throwing in Myon's Biology Textbooks", and that post is just... gone from the list. There could be someone who goes around and press "LOL SELL THIS ITEM" when they're not really selling it. Even if they WANT to sell it, it might be an overcharged price, and that's... the only offer you're going to get. (Unless I'm missing something? D: )

4) I AGREE WITH THE OTHERS. WIKI LINK COME BACK =( It was one of the very core of GGWTF. Personally with all these gaming content coming out, I suggest a drop-down box, since this forum is going more towards the "super" kind of gaming forum, with the beta keys and all, which... doesn't concern people who hardly plays MMOs anymore, like me. D:

5) This is by advance, but I do NOT recommend taking down the Markets in the Game Sections. Unless there is a comment system coming up, which you can negotiate the prices or such, I suggest keeping them, like...

Name: Staff Banhammer
Game: GGFTW
Description: The most quickest (and cheapest) way of ending a battle. Good against noobs. Feel free to contact ArturiaPendragon for price, located at: forum/ggftw-online/13337-overlord-rebellion.html

Personally, I think a comment system would be better than a feedback system, but that's just me. D:

Well that's it... Ovarall it's nice, but quite a few flaws here and there. Keep up the good work. =D

☢ Please click to level up Reimu! ☢

Big thank you to Aimee for the sig!

Last edited by ArturiaPendragon; 10-10-2010 at 09:24 AM. Reason: My real post! ovo (Someone please delete my Hello Kitty post, meanwhile, it was for testing)

10-10-2010   #7 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikegundam
i guess it is kind of nice..
But i want my wiki link back..
This Q___Q

10-10-2010   #8 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes, I love this.

10-10-2010   #9 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

Hey guys,

Please direct all feedback to the links mentioned above. Although we care what you all have to say, we cannot keep uyp with feedback in 3-4 different locations.

Also, yes, the wiki link at the top is gone and is not coming back for the foreseeable future. Site features come and go and the only wiki anyone ever touches is the Trickster Wiki which is still easily findable from Google or the bottom of any page.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]