Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-24-2010   #1 (permalink)
B> Admin Privileges

ggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond reputeggFTW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Forum Redesign in Progress

Hi everyone,

Earlier this week we launched a new layout for the site.* During that announcement we mentioned that the game database, key distribution, forums, and other areas of the site would follow shortly thereafter.* We're pleased to announce that we're well underway on the forum phase of this project.

We chose the forums to do next because we realize how important a good forum experience is to the community.* We've heard a lot of member feedback -- both good and bad -- and are doing our best to include suggestions wherever possible.* Some of you may have already noticed buttons starting to change, elements beginning to align, and title bars beginning to change.* Instead of waiting until the forum redesign is complete, we've chosen to deploy elements as they become available starting with the post views, forum views, and finally the rest of the forum elements.

Please try to be understanding with us.* This is not a quick or easy process -- the forum redesign is likely the single most intense phase of our overall redesign project.* We expect that the forum phase will be complete in 3-4 weeks but unforeseen challenges may drive changes to that timeline.

During times we're waiting for graphic deliverables, you can rest assured we'll be working on other cool features like our Dynamic Bookmarks that released last night.

All the best,

-- Your weary-but-still-full-of-fighting-spirit ggFTW Staff

Original Article

ggFTW Site News
ggFTW Game News

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-24-2010   #2 (permalink)
Bob
I am Bob.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalePerfect WorldRunescape
Awards Retired Division Head

Bob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to behold

Pretty new post reply button. \o/ Yay.

09-24-2010   #3 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering Eye

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Lol so basically the new "post reply" button are just a quicker way to reply with advance setting without having to scroll down more and press the button under "quick reply"?
Don't know if its really that necessary but I kinda like it =x

The colour combination is a bit out of place...But its just a button guess that won't matter that much =X

09-24-2010   #4 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintyVampire
Lol so basically the new "post reply" button are just a quicker way to reply with advance setting without having to scroll down more and press the button under "quick reply"?
Don't know if its really that necessary but I kinda like it =x
That's always been there.
It's on many types of forums for those who prefer the "advanced mode" with all the functions displayed.

Quote:
The colour combination is a bit out of place...But its just a button guess that won't matter that much =X
I agree.
Orange, Silver, Black... blue?

If anything it should be black, to properly match the forum bars, stick to the 3 color scheme we see often, and better stand out from the Silver background.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

Last edited by Light; 09-24-2010 at 05:13 PM.

09-24-2010   #5 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute

o.o it always been there?!!

Can't believe I never notice lol..So well I guess the new look stands out more xD?

09-24-2010   #6 (permalink)
Bob
I am Bob.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalePerfect WorldRunescape
Awards Retired Division Head

Bob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to behold

It may be a little out of place right now, but it will match! The forum buttons and styling are being implemented in pieces. One day, you will go on gg... and all of a sudden, everything will look in place.

09-24-2010   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Eucleides
Class: Lime
Level: 75
Guild: Authority

Well then I hope you guys just find at least a nice color scheme we can all agree with.

09-24-2010   #8 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob
It may be a little out of place right now, but it will match! The forum buttons and styling are being implemented in pieces. One day, you will go on gg... and all of a sudden, everything will look in place.
True that.
Time shall tell then.. /shuts up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnao
Well then I hope you guys just find at least a nice color scheme we can all agree with.
I'll arm wrestle you for mine.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

09-24-2010   #9 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
I agree.
Orange, Silver, Black... blue?

If anything it should be black, to properly match the forum bars, stick to the 3 color scheme we see often, and better stand out from the Silver background.
I like the orange against black look xD

But yeah...can't wait till when everything is in place =D

09-25-2010   #10 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞
Guild: Prisma

I'm really looking forward to seeing how the forum will look like when it's complete. Keep up the good work!

09-25-2010   #11 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games

Oh wow...Just while I am browsing the forum...The "reply With Quote", "Multi-Quote This Message" and "Quick reply to this message" buttons got their new look too 8D!

09-25-2010   #12 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

^ lol yeah. I like how they look :] I think this redesign will be real nice.

09-25-2010   #13 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games

Yeah its getting better, which is good!

I just love how they just change as soon as I refresh the page...=O The Rep button is now orange and blue too!!!!

Last edited by MintyVampire; 09-25-2010 at 07:04 AM.

09-25-2010   #14 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah its getting better, which is good!

I just love how they just change as soon as I refresh the page...=O The Rep button is now orange and blue too!!!!
I'm pretty sure the rep button is green for thumb up and red for thumb down

09-25-2010   #15 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mums
I'm pretty sure the rep button is green for thumb up and red for thumb down
o.o......
I have NO idea why I say orange and BLUE(??????????) okay .__.
They do look different though!!!

09-25-2010   #16 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games

They do, and they look GOOD! You probably said orange and blue cause the rest of the buttons are orange and blue 8D

09-25-2010   #17 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games

Yes they do look good!!

...Lol I was probably looking at the other buttons thinking "blue and orange looks quite nice" and trying to type how rep button changed is well >__>

09-25-2010   #18 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

turning into facebook one step at a time

09-25-2010   #19 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
This is exactly what I thought the majority of new ggFTW would look like, not all this bright gray and white.

So far so good. White's still blinding, though. No, my screen's not too bright and remember, this is a gaming community not a pure social community. Most gamers prefer darker colors because it's easier on our eyes. :3

09-25-2010   #20 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

I like all the new buttons! Everything's coming together lol.