Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-19-2008   #21 (permalink)
Banned

Zyeal is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Zyeal

I would be happy to dontate to this comunity can't i do it another way?
See mine card i have no freaking idea what type it is i know its a master card, and you got ot CVS to put money on it. And i have to sign my name blah blah blah. And Idk if paypal will take it X_X
Well w/e when i get some more money on it I'll be happy to Donate.

Last edited by Zyeal; 06-19-2008 at 01:23 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-19-2008   #22 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoeJeko
@Tog, yeah, it does. If it's not $5 minimum, most of your donation goes to PayPal in the way of fees =[
ic...

that's why TO EQs are 5.4k lol

sneekyNtreev

Ill donate later <3
Still waiting to see the colour too.

06-19-2008   #23 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW MasterFacebook Fan

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to k0n
IGN: [JW]
Class: Hisui
Level: ****
Guild: YEAH

Mmmm... for those who want to know how to add a credit card to their PayPal account:

Spoiler!

06-19-2008   #24 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Vulturas is on a distinguished road

sometimes I'm wondering if PayPal has too many fees sometimes>.>

06-19-2008   #25 (permalink)
??
Special

Blue will become famous soon enoughBlue will become famous soon enough
Guild: Debaters

I'll donate this Friday.(Getting paid from work)

06-19-2008   #26 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulturas
sometimes I'm wondering if PayPal has too many fees sometimes>.>
They do if you're transferring small amounts. The more you transfer, the less the fees hurt (percentage wise).

Also, I wanted to let everyone know that there may be a delay (up to a day sometimes) before you show up as a donor if you use this feature. All donations have to be manually confirmed before you'll show up in this group. I do check this multiple times per day, so you shouldn't have to wait long.

[Forum Rules][NoeJeko's Blog][Guide Guide][TO Training Guide]
k0n: Explaining anything to ignorant people is the same as trying to teach a turtle to sing. At some point, it's just hopeless.

06-19-2008   #27 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

I donated.

Makes me feel like a good kid.

06-19-2008   #28 (permalink)
Posting once a year.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryDungeon Fighter OnlineLa Tale
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Yoruhime has a spectacular aura aboutYoruhime has a spectacular aura about
Level: - ∞
Guild: FrenchBread

Me want a shiny blue cup thingy :x

"You just paid without exposing your financial information."

Bye bye $5.00. x3

06-20-2008   #29 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie

donated :3 i plan to stick with this site for a long time <3

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro

06-20-2008   #30 (permalink)
Sexy Bish &lt;3
Special

SkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to behold

I'm thinking of donating but, I don't like the new colour now. What is it, bergundy? Perhaps there could be a poll on a colour to choose.

I also wonder if people are speculating what will happen to these donations because of what was happening to MT's...

06-20-2008   #31 (permalink)
Bob
I am Bob.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalePerfect WorldRunescape
Awards Retired Division Head

Bob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to behold

Kinda off topic: Great job on the seal trophy donating thing Sunchip. I think it`s hot.
Not that off topic: I donated $10 bucks! 8D Do I win something?
Really off topic: Moo.

06-20-2008   #32 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko

@Skillz - of the colors we've thrown around in staff discussions, this was the only one that didn't look like crap IMO. Yes, there will be a poll in the near future regarding the color. I'm still debating on whether or not I should extend that poll to the public or only the donors.

Thank you so much everyone for your donations. MyMMO is still operating in the negative at this point, but your donations are definitely lessening the load on me =]

k0n: Explaining anything to ignorant people is the same as trying to teach a turtle to sing. At some point, it's just hopeless.

Last edited by NoeJeko; 06-20-2008 at 09:47 PM.

06-21-2008   #33 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

Also, just so everyone knows - you have to be logged in for me to see who sent a donation. If you donate and you're not logged in, all I can see is "Unregistered" and he PayPal transaction information. Nothing that links it to your forum name.

06-21-2008   #34 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

Erm noe, can you check if my transaction went through?? My browser sort of died on my after i clicked it and won't go back. ._.

06-22-2008   #35 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by TogSawks
Erm noe, can you check if my transaction went through?? My browser sort of died on my after i clicked it and won't go back. ._.
It did unless you've done more than one. I check this pretty regularly through the day because I get alerts on my blackberry when the actual payments process.

06-23-2008   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Leenalia has a spectacular aura aboutLeenalia has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Viola
Class: Rena to_librarian
Guild: PrinnyMages

You have a Blackberry?! Lucky.

Anyways, I would love to donate but I refuse to do so through Paypal. Paypal breached my privacy contrat and released my information to the public....imagine my surprise that I had to pay for magazines that I didn't buy or even get! The culprit was Paypal (my bank told me). So yeah.....if you had another way to donate I would donate...my next paycheck (in a week) will leave me with $400 of spending money >.>;; too much in my opinion lmao.

06-23-2008   #37 (permalink)
FailTale Player
Special

HienRose is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to HienRose
IGN: Allenor
Class: Fire Mage lt_mage
Level: 31
Guild: Nutmeg

Pimpin' Purple name. I'm lovin' it~ lol

@Leenalia: I've had my Paypal account for a good 2-3years and I haven't any sort of crap pulled on me o_o odd really.

Pokemon Heart Gold - 2536 5804 2368 - BROMONT
-I will try to be more active on these forums for the sole purpose of Pokemon, yeah!-

06-23-2008   #38 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

PayPal aggressively worked with me to resolve a breach back in 2006. Other than that, I've never had an issue with them.

06-23-2008   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Leenalia has a spectacular aura aboutLeenalia has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Viola
Class: Rena to_librarian
Guild: PrinnyMages

I did! I had to pay $300 in magazine fines over the course of 5 months because I didn't know I was being fined and from where until I've had enough and took it to my bank who told me that it came from Paypal. Grr....I should file a lawsuit against Paypal for breaching my contract, you bet that I took my bank account information OFF my account. It's those stupid magazine scams that ruined me financially, caused me to fall into debt...if it wasn't for my mother saving me, I would've declared bankruptcy because I had no money to pay my rent/lease.

06-23-2008   #40 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

Off topic, but I'll PM you on what probably happened.