MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > ggFTW > ggFTW News

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
09-14-2009   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Earn cash for games at /gg FTW!

Help /gg FTW! and earn some cash!

Think you can write interesting articles about gaming and the gamer's life?
Think you've got something interesting to say but just need the chance to say it?
Think that bot is full of lulz and you're a helluva lot better?
Think Ethane may be awesome but so are you?

Want to make some spare cash to buy that new cash shop item or fuel your gacha addiction?

Well, get your pens (or keyboards) ready and WRITE WRITE WRITE!

There's a bunch of things you can write about gaming! Here are a few examples:
- A new game that you're absolutely raving about, or just, "Eww, what the heck were they thinking?!"
- How it was like playing an MMO with your RL girlfriend... and getting creamed at PvP at the process
- How you became a billionaire in-game
- The ups and downs of running a guild
- Heck, you can write about the merits of using loli and shota sprites in MMOs. Or furries, dear Lord!

For each article accepted for publishing, we'll pay you $10!*

The more original, the better. Wit is a plus.
And yes, decent grammar would be very much appreciated unless you want Metty bearing down on you. 8D

Accepted content will be published at our Articles and Reviews section.

Please mail your contributions to content [at] gavist.com.
Use a word processor format, please (.doc, .docx, .rtf).
You may include images if you like, but no more than 450 pixels in width.
Remember, original work only! Using images from games is acceptable, but please ensure you have rights to redistribute any other images you use in your article. Remember, a good article or review should have some images to break up the wall of text. Please remember to title all submissions!

* Articles must meet our quality standards before publishing. Accepted articles may be edited for grammar, English clarity, etc. Article titles may be edited. By submitting an article you grant /gg FTW! perpetual, irrevocable permission to publish your article. Quality standards include (but are not limited to): no excessive profanity, subject matter, readibility, credibility, image copyright, etc. We will accept articles or reviews only. Payments will be made twice a month; if you submit three articles between the 1st and the 15th you will be paid $30 on or about the 15th; if you submit two between the 16th and 30th you will be paid $20 on or about the 30th. All payments will be made via PayPal -- no exceptions. You must include your /gg FTW! account name on all submissions to receive proper credit. Only accepted articles will be published; if your article is rejected you will receive a reply email stating why it was rejected. Rejected articles or reviews may be submitted (corrected) twice. Currently maximum number of articles/reviews that may be accepted each month is 50.

Last edited by NoeJeko; 09-19-2009 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Added cash incentive.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-14-2009   #2 (permalink)
Sexy Bish <3
Special

SkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to behold

How you became an e-Billionaire... interesting. I may contribute.

09-14-2009   #3 (permalink)
Willkommen im Märchenland
Games
Trickster OnlineBusiness Tycoon OnlineMetal Assault
Awards Facebook Fan

Drakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Drakii Send a message via MSN to Drakii
IGN: Drakii
Class: DP Diva! to_primadonna
Level: 380
Guild: Syndicate°

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillzKillz
How you became an e-Billionaire... interesting. I may contribute.
Oh yea, do that :3
I already got the idea for Part II: How you lost it all in a moment of mental weakness.

Die Wahrheit ist so schlicht und schön: Es kann nur in eine Richtung gehen. Es gibt nur einen Weg zu dir, er führt tiefer hinab!

09-14-2009   #4 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

LOL guys that would make an awesome series. Rags to riches to rags again.

09-14-2009   #5 (permalink)
Bob
I am Bob.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalePerfect WorldRunescape
Awards Retired Division Head

Bob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to behold

Ho ho ho, I think I might give this a try when I get some time for myself! I'll write about how I met my boyfriend on Trickster Online :3.

09-14-2009   #6 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

Bob methinks that would be a popular read~

Good luck to everyone who submits, we await your submissions!

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki

09-14-2009   #7 (permalink)
Sexy Bish &lt;3
Special

SkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to behold

Are we allowed to thrash and bash game publishers where we see fit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob
Ho ho ho, I think I might give this a try when I get some time for myself! I'll write about how I met my boyfriend on Trickster Online :3.
He lifted his skirt and you liked what you saw?

Last edited by SkillzKillz; 09-14-2009 at 02:00 PM.

09-14-2009   #8 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillzKillz
Are we allowed to thrash and bash game publishers where we see fit?
You're allowed to do whatever you want but if it's just a "Company sux" rant then you're better off posting it in rant. If there are verifiable, logical, and unbiased arguments used in our article then it may have a chance.

[Forum Rules][NoeJeko's Blog][Guide Guide][TO Training Guide]
k0n: Explaining anything to ignorant people is the same as trying to teach a turtle to sing. At some point, it's just hopeless.

09-15-2009   #9 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob
I'd like to know how that happened~ Ho ho ho.

Anyways, looking forward to seeing the articles, I bet they'll be a good read.

09-15-2009   #10 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

I see that Ethane will have some tough competition from now on~ But you'd have to be really good to top his articles~

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

09-16-2009   #11 (permalink)
Break it up, son.
Special
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Ethane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond repute
Class: NONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
I see that Ethane will have some tough competition from now on~ But you'd have to be really good to top his articles~
All it takes is a little comfort in writing and enjoying it. I'm looking forward to the drafts that people are writing up.

09-17-2009   #12 (permalink)
Take it easy!
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

YES EVERYONE SHOULD WRITE

/shameless plug D8

09-19-2009   #13 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

Just a quick update on this. We're now offering $10 per accepted article. Write 10 articles a month and you could be looking at $100 to buy that new cash shop item. Original thread updated.

[Forum Rules][NoeJeko's Blog][Guide Guide][TO Training Guide]
k0n: Explaining anything to ignorant people is the same as trying to teach a turtle to sing. At some point, it's just hopeless.

09-19-2009   #14 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Free money for writing articles about games? HHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG.............. You guys are good. I'll think about what to write about.

Nice fine print legal disclaimers on the bottom.

09-19-2009   #15 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharsis
And yes, decent grammar would be very much appreciated unless you want Metty bearing down on you. 8D
Wait a second I don't remember this.

09-19-2009   #16 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Very, very interesting.
Darn. There is something that I like to write about. Like the reason for playing the game with love to the fulfillment. (I dunno. XP)

I'm still choppyat writing *finished a essay draft on a cramming night*, so i'm not sure if I want to contribute something. Who knows...

09-19-2009   #17 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan

Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks

lol...too much good writers...=\ already got too much homework...

09-19-2009   #18 (permalink)
Spinspinspinspin.
Games
Angels OnlineAsda StoryAtlantica OnlineAudition

SpinSpinBunny will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to SpinSpinBunny
IGN: Kennet
Class: Elemental Master (Fire) lt_mage
Level: 11x
Guild: CorruptSilence
Xfire: kittyboom

And I joined an after-school writing club, too. LOL.

More writing for me~<3.

09-19-2009   #19 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

xoxovivi is on a distinguished road

How long does it need to be? Also, must it be revolved around solely on gaming or can it have parts of your life that gaming led to =) ?

09-19-2009   #20 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

The length should be similar to all the current articles we have released. To see them, here are a few that were written by staff : /ggFTW! Content

It's best to keep the articles solely about the game itself. You can put personal experiences about the game though.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog