Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-30-2008   #1 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki
Default New Skin for MyMMOGames!

We've been compiling everyone's feedback on the current look of MyMMOGames. Over the last 4 days sunchip has been hard at work developing a new look and feel and I've been working on integrating it with the forum system.

At last, we bring you, the new MyMMOGames!

As with any new systems, we expect there to be bugs. We also haven't gotten every icon/image on the board that we want to customize changed. If you come across anything, please report it in the Forum Bugs forum. If you're reporting a design flaw, please include your browser, operating system, and a screenshot if possible. For all errors, please include the page you were on when you encountered the error, what you did, and steps to recreate the error if possible.

Also, any posts that stretch the forum beyond it's established boundaries will receive spamming infractions until I get a custom infraction written for it. You'll notice images auto-size themselves now to prevent forum stretching. This actually went info effect on the old style - some of you may have noticed it already.

At any rate, from your MyMMOGames staff, we hope you enjoy the new look and look forward to your feedback!
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-30-2008   #2 (permalink)
?!

XooSliceooX will become famous soon enough

o______o Nice~! I liek it. lol

06-30-2008   #3 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoeJeko
We've been compiling everyone's feedback on the current look of MyMMOGames. Over the last 4 days sunchip has been hard at work developing a new look and feel and I've been working on integrating it with the forum system.

At last, we bring you, the new MyMMOGames!

As with any new systems, we expect there to be bugs. We also haven't gotten every icon/image on the board that we want to customize changed. If you come across anything, please report it in the Forum Bugs forum. If you're reporting a design flaw, please include your browser, operating system, and a screenshot if possible. For all errors, please include the page you were on when you encountered the error, what you did, and steps to recreate the error if possible.

Also, any posts that stretch the forum beyond it's established boundaries will receive spamming infractions until I get a custom infraction written for it. You'll notice images auto-size themselves now to prevent forum stretching. This actually went info effect on the old style - some of you may have noticed it already.

At any rate, from your MyMMOGames staff, we hope you enjoy the new look and look forward to your feedback!
Nice job Noe, it rocks big time!
BUT WHERES OUR TRICKSTER ONLINE CHARACTER ON THE TOP BAR orz...? I only see Maplestory and RO ... ._.

This is Kyuubey

06-30-2008   #4 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko

Customizing the game forums for individual games is planned in the near future =] Sunchip deserves all the credit for the design - I just made it into a vB skin.

06-30-2008   #5 (permalink)
Spinspinspinspin.
Games
Angels OnlineAsda StoryAtlantica OnlineAudition

SpinSpinBunny will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to SpinSpinBunny
IGN: Kennet
Class: Elemental Master (Fire) lt_mage
Level: 11x
Guild: CorruptSilence
Xfire: kittyboom

Wow I love it Noe~! Good Job! d^_^b

06-30-2008   #6 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

my cup is gone :<

But i love the new colors.

06-30-2008   #7 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞
Guild: Symphony

WOOT WOOTS<3 my favorite image from RO ;D

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

06-30-2008   #8 (permalink)
?!

XooSliceooX will become famous soon enough

@_@ The quote buttons/edit buttons are huge tho o:, way bigger than our last ones ;;

06-30-2008   #9 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

LOL I'll get the cup added - overlooked it oops =D

06-30-2008   #10 (permalink)
Banned

Katorskay is your worst nightmare!Katorskay is your worst nightmare!
Send a message via MSN to Katorskay

Personally i liked the old layout but w/e I don't mind much.

06-30-2008   #11 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook

Quote:
Customizing the game forums for individual games is planned in the near future =] Sunchip deserves all the credit for the design - I just made it into a vB skin.
Sunsheep did good
Now Noe, do you intend to introduce the banner event to MyMMOGames too? I mean, the spring, summer, autumn and winter banner events...

Seeing that we're supporting way more MMORPGs now... It would be much more interesting, won't it?

This is Kyuubey

06-30-2008   #12 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Eh...neat <3

06-30-2008   #13 (permalink)
Spinspinspinspin.
Games
Angels OnlineAsda StoryAtlantica OnlineAudition

SpinSpinBunny will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to SpinSpinBunny
IGN: Kennet
Class: Elemental Master (Fire) lt_mage
Level: 11x
Guild: CorruptSilence
Xfire: kittyboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki
Eh...neat <3
Lulz-OHSHI FAVORITE ARCHER PIC FROM MAPLE LOL k im done screaming in miyuri's ear

good job though guys :3

06-30-2008   #14 (permalink)
sɪlvər

I was actually pretty surprised when I've refreshed the page and..
Wow, lol.. I almost thought I've entered another website...

This is Kyuubey

06-30-2008   #15 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

The reply icons may be resized in the future. I'm demoing them at their original size; we can cut them back if they're too big.

06-30-2008   #16 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

Yay for sunchip. <3

The quote button looks like a dishwasher. 8D

06-30-2008   #17 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

meowmatchy is on a distinguished road

i thought i went to the wrong site O_o cool new skin :3 and good idea on separating the games in mymmo

06-30-2008   #18 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharsis
Yay for sunchip. <3

The quote button looks like a dishwasher. 8D
lol yeah XD

06-30-2008   #19 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

I love it!
THANK YOU SUNCHIP~

06-30-2008   #20 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Quote:
The reply icons may be resized in the future. I'm demoing them at their original size; we can cut them back if they're too big.
I like the icon size...
Its both easy to click and pleasant to the eye. But yeah, if the majority of the members votes for smaller icons, I probably won't mind about it..

This is Kyuubey