Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-01-2008   #101 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbaloe
Not to offend sunchip, but I don't like it :x

Is there a way to get back to the first one?
I think I answered the other skin question elsewhere, but we don't have the staff to support keeping multiple skins updated right now. Maybe once site enhancements start to plateau.

For all those suggesting we go back to another skin/use another/use multiple skins, please realize it's not that we don't care about your suggestion or we are "our skin or none". It takes an immense amount of work to create a custom style for this, or any vBulletin forum. There are a few hundred template files and 316 icon files. This isn't even counting any custom stylesheets or background images.

Even if I were to take a stock skin and make it work on this board - to keep all our functionality I still have to mod the skin. It'd take about another 10 hours to get a skin working with all the enhancements we have on this board.

So yeah, that's why we're not entertaining multiple skins at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea
:{ i guess i suck for having a higher resolution.. i dunno it was just getting to me after awhile of looking at it.. i just wanted it to be as top notch as it can be, but ill try to avoid looking if its sticking around XD;; thanks though.
Nah, I'll try to get it smoothed once I start making the custom game forum backgrounds =]

[Forum Rules][NoeJeko's Blog][Guide Guide][TO Training Guide]
k0n: Explaining anything to ignorant people is the same as trying to teach a turtle to sing. At some point, it's just hopeless.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-01-2008   #102 (permalink)
retired

wacky has a spectacular aura aboutwacky has a spectacular aura aboutwacky has a spectacular aura about
Class: Gladiator, Scientist, Dark Lord, Thief Master to_buffalo
Level: retired
Guild: retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoeJeko
I think I answered the other skin question elsewhere, but we don't have the staff to support keeping multiple skins updated right now. Maybe once site enhancements start to plateau.

For all those suggesting we go back to another skin/use another/use multiple skins, please realize it's not that we don't care about your suggestion or we are "our skin or none". It takes an immense amount of work to create a custom style for this, or any vBulletin forum. There are a few hundred template files and 316 icon files. This isn't even counting any custom stylesheets or background images.

Even if I were to take a stock skin and make it work on this board - to keep all our functionality I still have to mod the skin. It'd take about another 10 hours to get a skin working with all the enhancements we have on this board.

So yeah, that's why we're not entertaining multiple skins at the moment.
i think i can summarize that in a nutshell...? unless there are ppl who can design and contribute skins... you won't get multiple skins for now...?

regards,
wacky

07-03-2008   #103 (permalink)
back to basics.

GrayMatter has a spectacular aura aboutGrayMatter has a spectacular aura about

is it me or the image at the back is only a blacksmith from ragnarok?

BORN TO PLAY