Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-15-2008   #1 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki
Default Site Design

No, we won't be sticking with the default vBulletin skin for long. Sunchip is actively working on a new look and feel for the site. Just thought I'd post this up in case anyone stumbles upon the site =]

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-16-2008   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Zyeal is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Zyeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoeJeko
No, we won't be sticking with the default vBulletin skin for long. Sunchip is actively working on a new look and feel for the site. Just thought I'd post this up in case anyone stumbles upon the site =]
It may be difficult but i suggest we add art, pictures, and theme stuff from the game was host here Lunia, Perfect World, Grand Chase, Trickster.
It would be uniqe

06-16-2008   #3 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko

Suggest as in.. how? Can you draw a demo of what you're talking about in photoshop and add it?

[Forum Rules][NoeJeko's Blog][Guide Guide][TO Training Guide]
k0n: Explaining anything to ignorant people is the same as trying to teach a turtle to sing. At some point, it's just hopeless.

06-16-2008   #4 (permalink)
Vicious Yetituff
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEden EternalLeague of LegendsLunia
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

Gaiety will become famous soon enough

Or, we could import the templates that the other sites are using so members could decide which template they liked >_>;

06-16-2008   #5 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

We're getting custom-made templates. I think that's better than using ones that someone is already using, no? :3

If anything happens, we can still have many selection of templates for members to chose from for their own preferences.

06-16-2008   #6 (permalink)
Vicious Yetituff
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEden EternalLeague of LegendsLunia
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

Gaiety will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudaranai
We're getting custom-made templates. I think that's better than using ones that someone is already using, no? :3

If anything happens, we can still have many selection of templates for members to chose from for their own preferences.
I'm not saying that custom templates aren't good to have. Still, I don't think I'd be able to give up greengold easily after 9 months of use on ML x-x

06-16-2008   #7 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Hay, I gave up Chestnut skin after ~2 years and I'm okay :3~

06-16-2008   #8 (permalink)
PolandSpring wut!?

KuroKoden will become famous soon enoughKuroKoden will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to KuroKoden Send a message via Yahoo to KuroKoden
IGN: KuroKoden

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoeJeko

Thank you, default skins always tend to be plain

06-16-2008   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

BeanMarine is a jewel in the roughBeanMarine is a jewel in the roughBeanMarine is a jewel in the roughBeanMarine is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to BeanMarine Send a message via MSN to BeanMarine
Guild: [JW]

um... If we make a new template, can I suggest that the background for the text boxes be white? It'll be easier for .gif sigs to blend in that way :3

06-16-2008   #10 (permalink)
PolandSpring wut!?

KuroKoden will become famous soon enoughKuroKoden will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to KuroKoden Send a message via Yahoo to KuroKoden
IGN: KuroKoden

Also to add, Text black not grey

06-16-2008   #11 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

Just so everyone knows, this isn't the default style lol. I posted that when it was. We've already tweaked this a bit but we're open to suggestions.

About multiple styles - I'll do my best but with all the customizations we have, I have to edit the hell out of each style I add - so don't expect them for a while =[ I need to get all the functionality working first before I focus more on optional eye candy.

k0n: Explaining anything to ignorant people is the same as trying to teach a turtle to sing. At some point, it's just hopeless.

06-19-2008   #12 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

I mean this is good, but I mean I think it's a tad dull for me. Personally, I think you should just compile the skins from all of the other My(Game).net, and let the users pick the one they like and are (most likely) most familiar with.
But it IS your choice. I mean you own it... :O

06-19-2008   #13 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

If I took the skins from the other My*** sites, all hell would break loose to be honest. I'm already catching enough static from discussions on what to include in our wiki, heh.

06-19-2008   #14 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Khmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enoughKhmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enough
IGN: Khmer2k1d5

Lol, I see. Well, GL with all that Paul, I'll help with the wiki once we get a basic layout for it @_@;;

06-19-2008   #15 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Well I guess that would be true? orz
Well, good luck Noe! @_@''

06-19-2008   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineMabinogiVindictus

Toribear has disabled reputation

i hope the background of the chat is white so we can post in white well while im at it i'll test gray

test

06-19-2008   #17 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

If sunchip wants design assistance (not the programming, just design >_<) then I would be glad to work with him.

06-19-2008   #18 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

I don't get what you're trying to say Tori.
You want to be able to write in White and Gray well?
/confused

06-19-2008   #19 (permalink)
C'est La Vie

Mysteria will become famous soon enoughMysteria will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Mysteria
IGN: Eyelash
Level: 143

Can't you already write in white and gray?

06-19-2008   #20 (permalink)
Posting once a year.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryDungeon Fighter OnlineLa Tale
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Yoruhime has a spectacular aura aboutYoruhime has a spectacular aura about
Level: - ∞
Guild: FrenchBread

Does that mean that there's no more ad on top? o3o