Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-19-2008   #21 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

@Momoji and Mysteria - I think she wants to write a hidden message. You know how in MT you were able to change to white font so that no one could see what you were reading unless they quoted or highlighted it? :T

Personally, I wouldn't mind that either.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-19-2008   #22 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Well that makes more sense. Even though I never really used that.
Try using a color so bright you really can't see it well with out killing your eyes?

test

06-19-2008   #23 (permalink)
VIP
Awards Retired Forum Management

sunchip will become famous soon enoughsunchip will become famous soon enough

this is the graphical layout, don't lose track, you're all welcome to put the suggestions into the suggestions section though

Andrew Sun | Premier Wedding Photographer
http://www.andrewsunphotography.com

06-19-2008   #24 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Khmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enoughKhmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enough
IGN: Khmer2k1d5

Hey, did you move the user CP box on the home page?

EDIT!!

Found it @_@;;

06-19-2008   #25 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

Yeah, I redesigned the layout of that a bit. There will be one more section (at least) coming - a banner section.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]

06-19-2008   #26 (permalink)
Bob
I am Bob.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalePerfect WorldRunescape
Awards Retired Division Head

Bob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to behold

Great job on the front page =3! And the actual forums overall =). Keep the hard work up<3.

06-19-2008   #27 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

*slips a paper suggestion under the table*... pssst.. green n dark gray layout~ <33.. actually i used such layout when i did my flash portfolio , its a good color scheme if you use the right green.

06-19-2008   #28 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

I dont really have suggestions atm, but I'll keep an eye on changes.

モノノ怪

06-19-2008   #29 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW MasterFacebook Fan

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to k0n
IGN: [JW]
Class: Hisui
Level: ****
Guild: YEAH

Darker Default Font D;

06-21-2008   #30 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

well for those who want a quick way to color scheme i know of a website i used to use as a little idea helper last semester.

ColorBlender.com | Your free online color matching toolbox

just use the scrollbars on the Red, Green, or Blue to gauge your main color and the other boxes will show you whats compatible .. mind you i personally didn't like some of the choices.. but overrall its a good helper.

the RGB and HSV you can switch between the two.

RGB - standard color spectrum for computers/net. Since monitors only emmit those 3 are primary and everything else follows

HSV - also part of the RGB space but more monochromatic or analogous like.. hsv standing for hue, saturation, and value.

hopefully this helps anybody wishing to help participate in design suggestions for the forum.

=======
sadly.. this didn't have Pantone colors since it would have been helpful when compiling my print designs for the printer. I had to use that ugly swatch stack.

Last edited by Tea; 06-21-2008 at 01:52 AM.

06-22-2008   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Cayane will become famous soon enoughCayane will become famous soon enough

please make the default font color as black <- this black
since the default layout is gray adding the font color is gray = difficult to read

06-24-2008   #32 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Khmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enoughKhmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enough
IGN: Khmer2k1d5

Lol, is the banner in the HP new? Lol, I was surprised by the elevator music ;o

06-24-2008   #33 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

Yeah, the banner is new - sunsheep made it last night (my last night).

Guys, keep the suggestions coming. The skin you see is a temporary skin as we work to create our own custom look and feel. We value your input since, well, you're the ones that have to stare at it as you all use the forums haha...
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]