Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-24-2008   #1 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki
Default MyMMOGames Mail Launches!

That's right, MyMMOGames Mail, Powered by Gmail™, launched tonight at 10:00 PM PST. The accounts from the New Member Incentive event and the staff accounts have been created and login information sent out. Please allow up to 24 hours for your account's creation as the bulk upload process has some delay to it. If you can't access your account after 24 hours, please PM me or email NoeJeko [at] mymmogames [dot] net and I'll try to get it worked out. I had a lot of accounts to create just now so it's possible I made some mistakes.

For ease of navigation, a link to MyMMO Mail was added to the left-side navigation bar. The URL is http://mail.mymmogames.net/. Keep an eye out for more future events to get a MOG email address!

Terms of Use:
In addition to Google's Terms of Service, MyMMOGames.net has additional Terms of Service for use with it's email accounts.
1. Your account must be active. If you don't log into your MyMMO Mail account at least once a month it may be deleted and the spot reassigned to an active user that wants an email. We don't mind you having it, but please use it.
2. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES will you use your MyMMO Mail account to spam, harass, or threaten any person or entity. If we catch you using your account for these purposes we will delete your account and you may be banned from the community.
3. Illegal Activity. Your account may not be used for anything illegal in the jurisdiction in which you live or in the State of California, USA. As with #2, if we catch wind of this your account will be terminated and you may lose your privileges to use the forums.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-24-2008   #2 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

Yay, thanks for the free email account <3 !

06-24-2008   #3 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Thanks <3

Now to /chain mails

Cough*

06-24-2008   #4 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko

Oh, if you were in the first 250 users or you're on staff and you replied to the New Member Incentive thread but you did not receive a confirmation email about your account creation, it's because you did not read this post, http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/14746-post118.html or it's associated global announcement in the original thread and did not provide me the information requested. I couldn't create your account.

06-24-2008   #5 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

I can access mine :x

モノノ怪

06-24-2008   #6 (permalink)
Mei
/gg FTW! Addict

Mei is on a distinguished road
IGN: Cherish
Class: Soul Master
Guild: Red Dragon

Squee! Thank you, thank you! Today has been a good day.

We should all Google Chat. XD

06-24-2008   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineMabinogiVindictus

Toribear has disabled reputation

i wish i could use this e mail for msn =[

too bad i can't

06-24-2008   #8 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞
Guild: Symphony

WOOT WOOTS <3

thankies for the lovely incentive. it's a good thing i speed home to see your message LOLS <3

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

06-24-2008   #9 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

I got it! *licks 6gb*

Now... what to do with it. *uses it to register myriad of MMO games*

06-24-2008   #10 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

You spelt my fake last name wrong D:
It's Moony not Mooney, if you were gonna make a mistake why not Money? D:
Anyways thanks<3

06-25-2008   #11 (permalink)
Hey hey yo yo

Fliplowfella is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Fliplowfella

Wooh thx for the email ^^

I see they wouldn't accept just a letter for the last name, but i like Oompa!

06-25-2008   #12 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Wheee! Email account.

Now to direct all gaming-related stuff into it. Wonderful I say, wot wot?

Thankies Noe

06-25-2008   #13 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Great idea, but I'll still stick with my old MSN one though..
Its the only one that could work with Windows Life Messenger.

This is Kyuubey

06-25-2008   #14 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

google chat 8D

--—Frenchbread is

06-25-2008   #15 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute

Remember to posts yours here once you got it ;o
http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/gene...alk-mymmo.html

06-25-2008   #16 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

Miyo, its' their forum name,.

06-25-2008   #17 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

oh, is it? x3?

Its @_@

06-25-2008   #18 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda
You spelt my fake last name wrong D:
It's Moony not Mooney, if you were gonna make a mistake why not Money? D:
Anyways thanks<3
I'm pretty sure you have the option to change your name once you're logged in. 65 accounts, 260 data fields - I'd say a 0.38% error ratio was pretty good =[

06-25-2008   #19 (permalink)
retired

wacky has a spectacular aura aboutwacky has a spectacular aura aboutwacky has a spectacular aura about
Class: Gladiator, Scientist, Dark Lord, Thief Master to_buffalo
Level: retired
Guild: retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toribear
i wish i could use this e mail for msn =[

too bad i can't
why can't it be used for MSN??

regards,
wacky

06-25-2008   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Leenalia has a spectacular aura aboutLeenalia has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Viola
Class: Rena to_librarian
Level: 60
Guild: PrinnyMages

Since I missed this event from something I had no control of, can you tell me when is the next event like this?