ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   ggFTW News (http://ggftw.com/forum/ggftw-news/)
-   -   ggFTW Introduces the Event Tier System! (http://ggftw.com/forum/ggftw-news/121883-ggftw-introduces-event-tier-system.html)

Shiki 05-21-2013 10:35 PM

ggFTW Introduces the Event Tier System!

Joining events is one of the best part of a member-oriented community like ggFTW. However, we understand the lack of incentives to win the same event more than once as the event userbars are only given out once.

As such, we're proud to introduce the Event Tier System, where there will be more incentives to join and win in events!

How the Event Tier System Works

For the first win, you will receive the Tier 1 userbar for the event. Once you've won enough times in your current tier, you'll be upgraded to the next tier. Upon reaching the next tier, you'll receive the following rewards.

Tier 1: Userbar
Tier 2: Userbar Upgrade + 7-day postbit subscription
Tier 3: Userbar Upgrade + 14-day postbit subscription
Tier 4: Userbar Upgrade + 30-day postbit subscription
Tier 5: Userbar Upgrade + 30-day postbit subscription + Induction to the "Hall of Fame" Usergroup (Username Colour)

Click here to check out the new snazzy userbars that you can obtain.

We hope to see you join our events soon!

-ggFTW Staff

Esper 05-21-2013 11:33 PM

Pretty legit. Just haven't had any motivation to do SotW lately because of no ideas lols.

Gaap 05-22-2013 12:53 AM

Quote:

Pervert Award
An award for you perverts.
Err... Since when there's a Pantsu title? :V I'm surprised I'm not in this... But then again I'm a closet type in ggFTW. :V

But nice on the SotW system.

Now I just need to find "time" to do an entry... And a idea.. :py25:

Jon 05-22-2013 02:55 PM

Looks great!

LauraMix 05-22-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiki (Post 1817502)
Joining events is one of the best part of a member-oriented community like ggFTW. However, we understand the lack of incentives to win the same event more than once as the event userbars are only given out once.

As such, we're proud to introduce the Event Tier System, where there will be more incentives to join and win in events!

How the Event Tier System Works

For the first win, you will receive the Tier 1 userbar for the event. Once you've won enough times in your current tier, you'll be upgraded to the next tier. Upon reaching the next tier, you'll receive the following rewards.

Tier 1: Userbar
Tier 2: Userbar Upgrade + 7-day postbit subscription
Tier 3: Userbar Upgrade + 14-day postbit subscription
Tier 4: Userbar Upgrade + 30-day postbit subscription
Tier 5: Userbar Upgrade + 30-day postbit subscription + Induction to the "Hall of Fame" Usergroup (Username Colour)

Click here to check out the new snazzy userbars that you can obtain.

We hope to see you join our events soon!

-ggFTW Staff

I like it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaap (Post 1817536)
Err... Since when there's a Pantsu title? :V I'm surprised I'm not in this... But then again I'm a closet type in ggFTW. :V

But nice on the SotW system.

Now I just need to find "time" to do an entry... And a idea.. :py25:

There is a way to get in >:3

Gaap 05-22-2013 06:20 PM

Gimmie your pantsu now Aura~ xD