Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-01-2013   #1 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage
Default ggFTW Game Forums

Alright guys, so I know that with what's been going on with Trickster, we've had a lot of people moving around trying to find new games to play. So what I'd like to do for you guys, is set up a new game forum or two, for whatever games you guys might be actively playing now. I'm a bit out of the loop though, so I'm not sure what game that might be, exactly.

That's what this thread is for. I'd like you guys to make suggestions of which games you'd like to get a forum for. Whether it be one of the games located in the Other MMO Games forum section right now, or an entirely different game, any legitimate suggestion will be considered.

I can also create forums for games we don't have in the games database, so don't worry about looking at that.

With all that said, feel free to suggest away! There's no time limit on this, but sooner is definitely better. Post in this thread, or PM me your suggestions.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-01-2013   #2 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

I am not sure how many will play PangYa and I don't think it's even popular at ggFTW, but I am slowly bringing my goofy guild of mine while leaving my guild itself as "Universal". (Because most members are probably at other games.. Or somewhere else. Top of that I am so lost in the RPG scene now...)

Also.. Should this be mentioned/sticky at the TO forums just in-case? Because... Not every Trickster goes check outside of the TO-forums section.

03-01-2013   #3 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
I am not sure how many will play PangYa and I don't think it's even popular at ggFTW, but I am slowly bringing my goofy guild of mine while leaving my guild itself as "Universal". (Because most members are probably at other games.. Or somewhere else. Top of that I am so lost in the RPG scene now...)

Also.. Should this be mentioned/sticky at the TO forums just in-case? Because... Not every Trickster goes check outside of the TO-forums section.
A global announcement has already been made:

so that should be visible in the majority of the forums across the board.

03-01-2013   #4 (permalink)
Long live the chase!
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Eucleides
Class: Lime
Level: 75
Guild: Authority

Well, recently, I ran back to playing Gunbound at my own leisure. It'd be nice to have some friends on there to play with.

03-01-2013   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Ragnarok Online 2ElswordEden EternalTrickster Online
Awards Screenshot of the Week Winner

Berochan has a spectacular aura aboutBerochan has a spectacular aura aboutBerochan has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Berochan
Class: Fluffeh Sheepie to_librarian
Level: 23x
Guild: Firefly~

I think the new Playpark's Ragnarok Online 2: The Legend of the Second SEA needs one, since its very popular these days and a lot of english speakers play in there~
There's an actual RO2 forum in ggFTW forums but it's very old dated (it was based in the failed poopy RO2: Gate of the World).

03-01-2013   #6 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

I think most of the popular games here already have forums though

New online games and updates are just kinda slow at the moment.

03-01-2013   #7 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLa TaleLeague of LegendsElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Elesis
Class: Sword Waifu lt_warrior
Level: 70
Xfire: Balgora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berochan
I think the new Playpark's Ragnarok Online 2: The Legend of the Second SEA needs one, since its very popular these days and a lot of english speakers play in there~
There's an actual RO2 forum in ggFTW forums but it's very old dated (it was based in the failed poopy RO2: Gate of the World).
I think a universal topic for Legend of the Second can be made instead of solely focusing on SEA server.

03-02-2013   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Ragnarok Online 2ElswordEden EternalTrickster Online
Awards Screenshot of the Week Winner

Berochan has a spectacular aura aboutBerochan has a spectacular aura aboutBerochan has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Berochan
Class: Fluffeh Sheepie to_librarian
Level: 23x
Guild: Firefly~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuna
I think a universal topic for Legend of the Second can be made instead of solely focusing on SEA server.
Well Legend of the Second is in open beta and its only existing server is SEA since it only came out 2 months ago. So it would be the same

Last edited by Berochan; 03-02-2013 at 04:55 AM.

03-02-2013   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 100(rTO) 271(eTO)
Guild: None (rTO) «Firefly»«Serenity» (eTO)
Xfire: Caiternoodle

Spirit Tales
PSO2
Keon Online
Divina Online
Lime Odyssey
Canaan Online
Cloud Nine Online

Ive not found anything to 100% replace trickster. :'(

Spirit Tales was good.. but after lv. 40 the grind is worse than Trickster at 270

03-02-2013   #10 (permalink)
Muspasuta
Special

Allan has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Allan
IGN: Mustapusta
Class: Male
Level: 99
Guild: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap

oh hey you're that guy who's "ladygaap" on trickster whom i met on pangya yesterday aren't you?

03-02-2013   #11 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan
oh hey you're that guy who's "ladygaap" on trickster whom i met on pangya yesterday aren't you?
I think so?

Just say that I am the only person with my own SD cosplay designs. That should explain enough. And yes I have the "Trickster" title on. And Jenny mascot.

Take for granted, I am not a serious player, so I have never reached a HiO yet.

Also I was tempted to try Lime Odyssey, but so far only have the artwork package because I like them...

03-03-2013   #12 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnao
Well, recently, I ran back to playing Gunbound at my own leisure. It'd be nice to have some friends on there to play with.
Give the JW/Kirameki guilds a shout. Some of us were looking at going back to Gunbound.

03-03-2013   #13 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Evalyn Fior
Class: DRK/WAR
Guild: Excalibooty

I've always been under the impression that more people play WoW here than is let on, and it's just generally very popular and it's always baffled me why it doesn't have a subforum over say, GrandChase. You can argue it's just me and Kev mostly, but honestly if it was more visible we'd likely get more traffic.

Second to D3 (or maybe just Diablo in general)

Simplified list - WoW, D3, MapleStory.

FFXIV NA Excalibur Evalyn Fior, DRK/WAR/MNK/LTW

Last edited by Queen; 03-05-2013 at 01:46 PM.

03-03-2013   #14 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

MapleStory, WoW, D3

But I think advertising at this point is probably more important.

03-06-2013   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

darkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Deepee / Finiel
Class: Coonie / Kitteh to_cat
Level: 26x / 24x
Guild: MoonlightC / Guildless

I'm also a player of RO2 - LotS. Have 3 Lvl 50 Charas there now. The DPS Ranger, THe Hybrid DPS / Healer Sorcerer, and a Full Support Priest (most recent). Since it's a new base, the info about it, characters, builds, and items are still in shambles. Nobody is getting a take on it.

03-06-2013   #16 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

You guys can try Steam I mean it has a lot Free-to-play game as well being in contact with friends while you play.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

03-08-2013   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter
Awards Facebook Fan

astrobear is on a distinguished road
IGN: astrobear
Guild: oldtype

phantasy star online 2 or swtor

03-08-2013   #18 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold

I don't think PSO2 is well qualified, only the Japanese server is out and registration is IP blocked.

Although NA version should be in Spring 2013, still too early for a thread creation.

03-08-2013   #19 (permalink)
R
Pyuru!
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuna
I don't think PSO2 is well qualified, only the Japanese server is out and registration is IP blocked.
No, it's not.

03-09-2013   #20 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom
No, it's not.
The registration page is, unless you use a proxy, you can't register.

You can play the game normally.

I take back what I said, you can register normally now. Before there was a IP block on registration page.

Last edited by Asuna; 03-09-2013 at 09:36 AM.