ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   ggFTW News (http://ggftw.com/forum/ggftw-news/)
-   -   ggFTW is Back! (http://ggftw.com/forum/ggftw-news/116863-ggftw-back.html)

Yuki 09-07-2012 07:05 PM

ggFTW is Back!

Oh boy, are we glad to see you all again. We haven't seen daylight in so long... Is that a castle made out of cake we see? There's just so much we want to tell you, but lets start from the beginning.

On our way to our secret island headquarters to plan our world domination, there was a thunderstorm and everything went black from there. When we all woke up, we realized our ship had crashed into an island, definitely not ours. We scurried around to look for an escape route, but to no avail we found nothing, our only hope is to fix up our ship and sail back to civilization.

The Wiki team went out to look for resources we could use to build our ship, and since we know we'll be stranded here for a while, resources to building our home-on-an-island. Moderator team stayed back with Design team, as they conjure up a plan for our temporary home and to organize and make sure nothing breaks into chaos. The Games team set out to hunt for some food. Along their journey they stumbled upon what seems to be a dead body. They took a deep breath as they walked towards the body, as soon as they were close enough the body moved, it turned around and the Game team let out a screech. Long and behold we found our forever lost Cooperation team.

Months passed as we got closer and closer to fixing our ship, and we had to do it fast, we were running out of food! These months felt like years, but with teamwork we finished our ship, and we set sail back to where we came from, and we're going to stay there for a while.

Now we're here back in our home sweet home. We couldn't have done it without you all. Thank you for being our pillar of support, and for being so patient.

tl;dr We're back, and you love us. We know.

Events are Coming Back to ggFTW!

We finally finished recovering from all of those splinters of old broken wood, and feasting after so many months being spent on that island, we decided to start up our events again. We're going to bring back old ones, that's right! Your wishes have been heard; we're bringing back our recurring events! That’s not the only gift in our bag! As a matter of fact, we've got some all-new events in store, and we're excited to debut them as soon as they're ready to roll out. In the meantime however, you guys should rest assured that we here at ggFTW haven't actually abandoned all hope of getting things up and running again.

Many of us have wanted more than anything to stir up the community. So! We'll be starting Signature of the Week this coming Monday, September 10th, and it will be running weekly from this day on through oblivion. Our Profile of the Month event, along with all other monthly events, will be starting in October. We might even debut our first special event in October, so stay tuned!

In the meantime, we're all going to need medical attention, we need to get rid of these scurvies!

Mega 09-07-2012 07:11 PM

Horray! Welcome back :py24: :py24: :py24:

/leaves a bowl of limes & oranges for you

BoredomKillz 09-07-2012 07:12 PM

i am sad qq if we waited another week on that island we would have been able to sacrifice minty for the greater good and become our dinner! oh well, maybe next time.......

oh and yay events

Harlequin 09-07-2012 07:32 PM

Geez Yuki >:V

/exhaustion

Queen 09-07-2012 07:52 PM

Hooray ;0;

MintyVampire 09-07-2012 08:00 PM

Pie please die :>

Tardar 09-07-2012 08:50 PM

Shiki 09-07-2012 09:39 PM

To my defence, I was actually sunbathing

Yuki 09-07-2012 10:27 PM

LOL. You might have done it a bit too much.

moffit 09-08-2012 12:21 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../SOEXCITED.gif

NoeJeko 09-08-2012 12:42 AM

Not only back, but back GANGNAM STYLE!

Yeah, I went there.

moffit 09-08-2012 12:43 AM

.......I want to see Noe doing gangnam style now.

NoeJeko 09-08-2012 12:54 AM

It's funny because I can actually dance this one.

moffit 09-08-2012 01:05 AM

Does this mean there's a better chance of seeing you dance than trying to get you to do hare hare yukai?

Aimee 09-08-2012 01:13 AM

You know this isn't gonna stop now you've started it?! Lol

I would have saved you minteh~ >:3

Jessica 09-08-2012 01:24 AM

Yay. Nice to see you guys are bringing events back, I was wondering if they'd ever return ;_;

Mega 09-08-2012 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moffit (Post 1766163)
Does this mean there's a better chance of seeing you dance than trying to get you to do hare hare yukai?

But I'd much rather see hare hare yukai :py07:

MintyVampire 09-08-2012 01:31 AM

Yay Aimee <3 I knew you'd have my back!!!

R 09-08-2012 01:51 AM

Looking forward to the Events, especially Profile of the Month.

Promise 09-08-2012 01:48 PM

Oh yay. Events<3