ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   ggFTW News (http://ggftw.com/forum/ggftw-news/)
-   -   ggFTW Launches New Game Advertising Network (http://ggftw.com/forum/ggftw-news/103556-ggftw-launches-new-game-advertising-network.html)

ggFTW 10-17-2011 07:50 AM

ggFTW Launches New Game Advertising Network

ggFTW, a leading MMO and MMORPG game portal owned and operated by Gavist Media, today announced the launch of a new MMO advertising network. ggFTW Ads is built on an all-new advertising platform leveraging current best practices in web technology for outstanding user experience, reporting, and campaign management.

For advertisers, ggFTW Ads offers a network of MMO game sites with audience demographics similar to ggFTW.com. *In addition to common CPC and CPA modes, ggFTW Ads allows advertisers to reserve share-of-voice on CPM rates for major events such as new game launches, beta tests, and significant updates. *For CPC/CPA campaigns, ggFTW Ads optimizes fill per hour to maximize ROI.

ggFTW accepts pre-paid terms and NET30 with approved credit. *In the last 30 days, ggFTW Ads has served 14.3 million impressions to 486,000 unique visitors.

For publishers, ggFTW Ads offers ad delivery up to four times more quickly than other advertising networks for an outstanding user experience. *ggFTW Ads offers some of the highest payouts in the industry for publisher sites with revenue share between 70% and 80% depending upon the publisher’s site traffic profile. *ggFTW Ads promises relevant ads to gamer audiences and speedy, NET30 payment terms for publishers.

ggFTW also offers near-real-time reporting capabilities for both advertisers and publishers. *Advertiser reporting shows effective CPM, CPC, and CPA calculations and allows for rapid changes in creative and landing page for campaign optimization. *Publisher reports show per-location metrics for performance analysis.

Sign up for ggFTW Ads as an advertiser or publisher today. *For more information about ggFTW Ads, please visit http://ads.ggftw.com/

Original Article

This article is a ggFTW news or game news article and is posted to the forum when published.

Wendyfav3 10-17-2011 09:45 AM

:py22: I don't really get it much but...are you saying we can use ggftw to advertise and/or Publish our own Products or sites or something x.x? :py22:

Queen 10-17-2011 10:31 AM

I'm fairly certain this is a news announcement meant for the companies interacting with and forming partnerships with the well, company/business side of ggFTW rather than something pertaining to the members interacting with the forum and community side of ggFTW. In short, it has nothing to do with we the members, unless we own/are a part of a gaming company interested in forming an advertising partnership with ggFTW.

Wendyfav3 10-17-2011 01:58 PM

aaaahhhh...yes thx jitara...
but it it only for that purpose?
we can't use it for anything else ? just wondering...

Tardar 10-17-2011 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wendyfav3 (Post 1620901)
aaaahhhh...yes thx jitara...
but it it only for that purpose?
we can't use it for anything else ? just wondering...

Yup, it is essentially for the companies only as far as I can see.

WingedSylphe 10-17-2011 02:59 PM

Well I do help moderating some games of a company *points at the not-TO games in profile*, so I put a notice refering to the ggFTW website so they can check it out.
I hope that'll help :o

Ayu 10-17-2011 07:55 PM

Made a comment on the news themselves, might as well post it here too:

Congratulations with the chances! It looks pretty good and exciting. Hopefully this means more suggestions and interesting sources to the community. Changes within ggFTW's main subject MMORPG is good. People play games, but we always want new and cool stuff.

You have a very decent amount (really amazing, rather) of visitors, which could mean the publishers will recommend and pass on the words about ggFTW.

If there is one word to describe ggFTW, it would obviously be "quality". I have yet to find another community that serves so much attention and understanding to its users. This is why everyone should use ggFTW and its offers.

Personally I hope publishers will use this system and share a lot of beta testing with us. Beta is always exciting and it brings users out from the lurking bushes.

prison 10-18-2011 02:48 PM

14.3 million impressions to 480kish people. That's crazy. I never thought GGFTW was so popular. I thought it might reach 100kish people, but nothing near half a million!

NoeJeko 10-18-2011 03:24 PM

ggFTW itself reaches ~ 360,000 people per month. The network (adjusted for overlap) reaches 480k and it's growing rapidly.

@WingedSylphe or anyone else who works with/for game publishers -- if you think there may be a good match please ask them to reach out to advertising [at] ggftw [dot] com.

@Wendyfav3, no, the network is really not suited to advertising things other than games or game-related services (hardware, etc). I appreciate the thought but we have to focus our efforts on products most relevant to our entire audience as advertising inventory is a finite resource.

WingedSylphe 10-18-2011 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoeJeko (Post 1621769)
@WingedSylphe or anyone else who works with/for game publishers -- if you think there may be a good match please ask them to reach out to advertising [at] ggftw [dot] com.

Will do :3
As soon as they're online/im awaken (aka tomorrow XD)