ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   ggFTW News (http://ggftw.com/forum/ggftw-news/)
-   -   Welcome! (http://ggftw.com/forum/ggftw-news/1-welcome.html)

NoeJeko 06-15-2008 12:23 AM

Welcome!

Greetings! At first, most people that come to MyMMO Games will probably know me. I'm a long time staff member of the Trickster Online fansite, MyTrickster.net. MT was a very successful MMO community. One of the lessons we learned from MT, however, is that a successful game community cannot limit it's scope to just one game. This is where MyMMO Games comes in.

As new games come out, if there's enough interest we'll create an entire new category for them. Until there's enough interest, we'll at least add a sub-forum under the general "Games" forum. I hope to see this community grow and thrive as MT did.

The forums will be managed by a core of the same professional team that ran MT. There is a bit of a difference in our staff structure, for those that were regulars of MyTrickster:

Site Owners - Site owners/partners. These administrators are the final decision makers. They also pay the bills so they have this right.

Administrators - Responsible for the general administration of the site. Their word is usually final.

Global Moderators - These moderators have overall responsibility for moderating MyMMO Games.net. If there is an issue with the moderator staff, they'll resolve it.

Super Moderators - These moderators are responsible for a main category on MyMMO Games. Off Topic, Guilds, and game categories are examples.

Moderators - These moderators are responsible for the specific forums to which they are assigned.

I look forward to this, and I bid you all welcome!

NoeJeko 06-16-2008 10:44 AM

Just a reminder to all visitors; we're not publicly released yet. Some things may not work yet, some things may not work as expected, and the design/layout may change several times before we launch.

NoeJeko 06-20-2008 10:39 AM

Well, it kinda already launched. We intended to just invite a few people over at first and then begin actively marketing later.

Zegridathes 06-20-2008 10:42 AM

No VIP group?

/emotear W_;

Vaizado 06-20-2008 12:07 PM

Add in the Supporters group D:

Broken 06-20-2008 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noe
Just a reminder to all visitors; we're not publicly released yet. Some things may not work yet, some things may not work as expected, and the design/layout may change several times before we launch.

i hope there will be new layouts and designs in the near future ._.
I dont really like the current style and color scheme but i can live with it ;-;

Mysteria 06-20-2008 12:31 PM

Lol you have no choice now. MT has died.

Raynor 06-20-2008 03:45 PM

NoeJeko can you possibly add a list of who's in each category?

Kusuriuri 06-20-2008 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raynor (Post 10979)
NoeJeko can you possibly add a list of who's in each category?

Check 'View Forum Leaders'

MyMMOGames.net - Show Groups

ZackHiro 06-22-2008 08:32 AM

D;

MT Died :[

Shazbot 06-22-2008 08:33 AM

Shouldn't there be a "Guild Leaders" color too?

cause i haven't gotten my guild leader status yet. =/

NoeJeko 06-22-2008 07:37 PM

There is a guild leader's group. Are you supposed to have this status?

Shazbot 06-22-2008 07:41 PM

Yes, but that post was made before I posted the thread in Administratives Request, for now, i'll just wait until cujo gets online. =/