Games
La Tale

LordChaobreeder5 will become famous soon enough
IGN: Chaobreeder5
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 40
Guild: None looking for one
Post Favorite game?

Whats your favorite online game? mines La Tale and Dungeon Fighter.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-11-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Reset has a spectacular aura aboutReset has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Reset
IGN: uNtR
Class: #1 BvA sup rand?

Mine is Diablo II, SUN Online and MU Online

I've seen my friend play Dungeon Fighter and yeah dude, it looked super exciting! I've never heard of La Tale though haha... must be a new game?

05-14-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MabinogiLa TaleEden EternalMapleStory

Routine has a spectacular aura aboutRoutine has a spectacular aura aboutRoutine has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Routine
Class: magic lt_sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwdnznavy
I've never heard of La Tale though haha... must be a new game?
Nope, it's not. It'd been out for like 2 years or more in North America. And yeah, it's pretty good, though grindy, and hosted by a money-hungry company. But then again, aren't most F2P games too...

And LT was also my favourite, though I stopped playing because I got pissed at the fact I could never find a party :<

05-15-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Reset has a spectacular aura aboutReset has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Reset
IGN: uNtR
Class: #1 BvA sup rand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Routine
And yeah, it's pretty good, though grindy, and hosted by a money-hungry company. But then again, aren't most F2P games too...
Hehehehe, you're absolutely right! Like this game I used to play was hosted by a company named K2 Network and their slogan was "Gamers First" .. Players ended up calling them "Money First" cuz every new advert they made was money related...

05-17-2011   #5 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

It varies. Though, I think just because it's greatly affected who I am, I'm just gonna have to go with MapleStory.

05-28-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
La TaleTrickster Online

Jhonsons123 will become famous soon enoughJhonsons123 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Jhonsons123

i played wonderking, the best mmo i have played..... WK>3, but, **** YOU NDOORS, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, the ndoors transfer the Wonderking to other company, so, the time to transfer over, and i lost my acc, with 3 chars, level (50, 75, 80) with money, rare equips and MY dear friends...

@now, i am playing trickster<3, a fantastic MMO

05-28-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
MapleStoryLuniaLa TaleDragon Saga

Beel is a jewel in the roughBeel is a jewel in the roughBeel is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momiji
It varies. Though, I think just because it's greatly affected who I am, I'm just gonna have to go with MapleStory.
Ew, okay, I'm not proud to admit it, but MapleStory has morphed me into the most atrocious procrastinator ever. Unfortunately, although I don't play MMORPGs very often, I do return to MapleStory from time to time as well as to Lunia, Dragonica ('cept I now play the U.S. version, Dragon Saga), and La Tale. It's a strange blend of love and hate that I feel for these games, but there're some days I wouldn't be able to get through without my fix!

05-29-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
La TaleTrickster Online

Jhonsons123 will become famous soon enoughJhonsons123 will become famous soon enough

My favorite Game is Tales Of Pirates too..Itīs amazing game

@wonderking>3
@Trickster>3
@ Maple sucks, itīs a boring and kids community game :P

05-29-2011   #9 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Trickster Online and Wonderking. Although, I feel that Eden Eternal will be my all-time favorite once I can start playing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhonsons123
the ndoors transfer the Wonderking to other company, so, the time to transfer over, and i lost my acc, with 3 chars, level (50, 75, 80) with money, rare equips and MY dear friends...
You know you can send a support ticket, and that they will manually transfer your account, right?

05-29-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
La TaleTrickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
Trickster Online and Wonderking. Although, I feel that Eden Eternal will be my all-time favorite once I can start playing it.

You know you can send a support ticket, and that they will manually transfer your account, right?

OH MY GOSH! YOU ARE MY HERO

@THX, i didnīt know that...oh my gosh, i dont belive! Oh my gosh, finally My Acc back!
is just send a ticket and wait ?

@Something Really change in wonderking with this transfer ? The players , the servers, i dont know..anything

Last edited by Jhonsons123; 05-29-2011 at 02:39 PM.

05-31-2011   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Eden Eternal

Viiral is on a distinguished road
IGN: Suyin
Class: Cleric
Guild: Neverland

Ragnarok Online is my all time favorite.

06-02-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

MinistryOvWar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MinistryOvWar
IGN: Sir Shagrath Vikerns
Class: Amarr lt_guardian
Guild: PISS Alliance
Xfire: mick779

Eve Online, LOTRO, Cod4!

06-02-2011   #13 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

MMO Games I played before: FlyFF, Luna Online, Trickster Online, zOMG (only 'cause I got Gaia), PangYa

Favorite? Trickster Online. My highest level character is at 315 and slowly growing. Reason? It's a long story, but I guess I will have to make a sepeate guild site page for my paragraph/essay on why I play Trickster. Back at FlyFF (before I play TO), I got to Lv. 30 with bad decision on learning the least favorite Acrobat skill first (that's also the early FlyFF before the pet/MyCamp system).

Second place would be PangYa 'cause of the close relationship with Trickster (it has that Christopher NPC and the Ice Dungeon/Snow Hill music), as well because Taro/Torikakae gave me a chance to try it with a gifted Kooh. <3

P.S. OC, I like your choice of avatar, LOL! (Kanon is happy for loli-Bern! Does that mean I can have Jessica? 8D)

06-02-2011   #14 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Going from the earliest ones I've played to more recently--

Ragnarok Online. Classic, really. Lots of skills and classes to choose from. Tons of bosses and the PvP was excellent.
Dofus. I loved Final Fantasy Tactics, so this game really took to my heart very quickly. The characters are cartoon-y and the humor in the game is very punny. Love it.
Sword of the New World. Aside from K2/GamersFirst being so money-hungry, everything else about it was amazing. The graphics are superb. The music is fantastic. The AFK-feature let it flow nicely when I was out for school and stuff. Then PvP-ing was a mass of fun with everyone micro-managing 3 characters at once.
World of Warcraft. $30 for 60-days? Normally, I wouldn't even bother but it's definitely worth it in my eyes. It's just tons of fun. PUGs, although sometimes a pain with some people, are generally a nice way to talk to randoms (I like to think of it like a chatroulette of sorts) and reap EXPs. PvP is fun. I just wish I had more game time so I could play it right now, haha.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

06-07-2011   #15 (permalink)
:kamina: Pro

Goldie is on a distinguished road
Guild: SOS Brigade

I've really lost that feeling of enjoyment in games that I once had when I was younger every MMORPG I play feels some what of a chore to me now. Although way back when I enjoyed playing MapleStory, Luminary due to it's great community, Trickster and RuneScape.

06-12-2011   #16 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsEden EternalMapleStory

Flipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Flipmood Send a message via Skype™ to Flipmood
IGN: Flipmood
Class: AD Carry to_cardmaster
Level: 30/Diamond II
Guild: The Macs

League of Legends, too much time spent on that game p.p

06-13-2011   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)Eden EternalKitsu SagaMapleStory

Scuttlefish is on a distinguished road
Xfire: trinish

Trickster Online.

The cuteness keeps bringing me back.

Even though the highest level I've gotten to is 52... u_u

06-15-2011   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Ravishing will become famous soon enough

Cabal online a 100 action gameplay style but I am my account was banned using BOT hehehe

Right now I am playing War of Angels, the community are most cooperating each other the high level players are welcoming newbies and giving useful items in the game.

And the GMs are giving newbie stuffs to the incoming players

If you want to contact me in War of Angels PM me

IGN: ZacKxFair
Guild: CrisisFF7Core

I am giving free rare items and epics stuffs for my members only

Just kidding

06-16-2011   #19 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

Trickster online

06-16-2011   #20 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

Trickster & S4 League