ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://ggftw.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   Favorite game? (http://ggftw.com/forum/general-discussion/96027-favorite-game.html)

LordChaobreeder5 05-08-2011 03:38 PM

Favorite game?

Whats your favorite online game? mines La Tale and Dungeon Fighter.

Reset 05-11-2011 12:38 AM

Mine is Diablo II, SUN Online and MU Online
:)

I've seen my friend play Dungeon Fighter and yeah dude, it looked super exciting! I've never heard of La Tale though haha... must be a new game? :D

Routine 05-14-2011 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hwdnznavy (Post 1529638)
I've never heard of La Tale though haha... must be a new game? :D

Nope, it's not. It'd been out for like 2 years or more in North America. And yeah, it's pretty good, though grindy, and hosted by a money-hungry company. But then again, aren't most F2P games too...

And LT was also my favourite, though I stopped playing because I got pissed at the fact I could never find a party :<

Reset 05-15-2011 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Routine (Post 1531862)
And yeah, it's pretty good, though grindy, and hosted by a money-hungry company. But then again, aren't most F2P games too...

Hehehehe, you're absolutely right! Like this game I used to play was hosted by a company named K2 Network and their slogan was "Gamers First" .. Players ended up calling them "Money First" cuz every new advert they made was money related...

james 05-17-2011 09:26 AM

It varies. Though, I think just because it's greatly affected who I am, I'm just gonna have to go with MapleStory.

Jhonsons123 05-28-2011 07:23 PM

i played wonderking, the best mmo i have played..... WK>3, but, **** YOU NDOORS, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, the ndoors transfer the Wonderking to other company, so, the time to transfer over, and i lost my acc, with 3 chars, level (50, 75, 80) with money, rare equips and MY dear friends...

@now, i am playing trickster<3, a fantastic MMO

Beel 05-28-2011 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Momiji (Post 1533598)
It varies. Though, I think just because it's greatly affected who I am, I'm just gonna have to go with MapleStory.

Ew, okay, I'm not proud to admit it, but MapleStory has morphed me into the most atrocious procrastinator ever. Unfortunately, although I don't play MMORPGs very often, I do return to MapleStory from time to time as well as to Lunia, Dragonica ('cept I now play the U.S. version, Dragon Saga), and La Tale. It's a strange blend of love and hate that I feel for these games, but there're some days I wouldn't be able to get through without my fix!

Jhonsons123 05-29-2011 10:34 AM

My favorite Game is Tales Of Pirates too..Itīs amazing game :D

@wonderking>3
@Trickster>3
@ Maple sucks, itīs a boring and kids community game :P

Jon 05-29-2011 11:50 AM

Trickster Online and Wonderking. Although, I feel that Eden Eternal will be my all-time favorite once I can start playing it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jhonsons123 (Post 1540266)
the ndoors transfer the Wonderking to other company, so, the time to transfer over, and i lost my acc, with 3 chars, level (50, 75, 80) with money, rare equips and MY dear friends...

You know you can send a support ticket, and that they will manually transfer your account, right?

Jhonsons123 05-29-2011 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vith (Post 1540745)
Trickster Online and Wonderking. Although, I feel that Eden Eternal will be my all-time favorite once I can start playing it.

You know you can send a support ticket, and that they will manually transfer your account, right?

OH MY GOSH! YOU ARE MY HERO

@THX, i didnīt know that...oh my gosh, i dont belive! Oh my gosh, finally My Acc back!
is just send a ticket and wait ?

@Something Really change in wonderking with this transfer ? The players , the servers, i dont know..anything :D

Viiral 05-31-2011 09:18 AM

Ragnarok Online is my all time favorite.

MinistryOvWar 06-02-2011 03:02 PM

Eve Online, LOTRO, Cod4!

Gaap 06-02-2011 04:20 PM

MMO Games I played before: FlyFF, Luna Online, Trickster Online, zOMG (only 'cause I got Gaia), PangYa

Favorite? Trickster Online. My highest level character is at 315 and slowly growing. Reason? It's a long story, but I guess I will have to make a sepeate guild site page for my paragraph/essay on why I play Trickster. Back at FlyFF (before I play TO), I got to Lv. 30 with bad decision on learning the least favorite Acrobat skill first (that's also the early FlyFF before the pet/MyCamp system).

Second place would be PangYa 'cause of the close relationship with Trickster (it has that Christopher NPC and the Ice Dungeon/Snow Hill music), as well because Taro/Torikakae gave me a chance to try it with a gifted Kooh. <3

P.S. OC, I like your choice of avatar, LOL! (Kanon is happy for loli-Bern! Does that mean I can have Jessica? 8D)

kuyaBaka 06-02-2011 04:32 PM

Going from the earliest ones I've played to more recently--

Ragnarok Online. Classic, really. Lots of skills and classes to choose from. Tons of bosses and the PvP was excellent.
Dofus. I loved Final Fantasy Tactics, so this game really took to my heart very quickly. The characters are cartoon-y and the humor in the game is very punny. Love it.
Sword of the New World. Aside from K2/GamersFirst being so money-hungry, everything else about it was amazing. The graphics are superb. The music is fantastic. The AFK-feature let it flow nicely when I was out for school and stuff. Then PvP-ing was a mass of fun with everyone micro-managing 3 characters at once.
World of Warcraft. $30 for 60-days? Normally, I wouldn't even bother but it's definitely worth it in my eyes. It's just tons of fun. PUGs, although sometimes a pain with some people, are generally a nice way to talk to randoms (I like to think of it like a chatroulette of sorts) and reap EXPs. PvP is fun. I just wish I had more game time so I could play it right now, haha.

Goldie 06-07-2011 10:55 PM

I've really lost that feeling of enjoyment in games that I once had when I was younger every MMORPG I play feels some what of a chore to me now. Although way back when I enjoyed playing MapleStory, Luminary due to it's great community, Trickster and RuneScape.

Flipmood 06-12-2011 01:22 AM

League of Legends, too much time spent on that game p.p

Scuttlefish 06-13-2011 10:00 AM

Trickster Online.

The cuteness keeps bringing me back.

Even though the highest level I've gotten to is 52... u_u

Ravishing 06-15-2011 01:46 PM

Cabal online a 100 action gameplay style but I am my account was banned using BOT hehehe :)

Right now I am playing War of Angels, the community are most cooperating each other the high level players are welcoming newbies and giving useful items in the game.

And the GMs are giving newbie stuffs to the incoming players

If you want to contact me in War of Angels PM me

IGN: ZacKxFair
Guild: CrisisFF7Core

I am giving free rare items and epics stuffs for my members only :D

Just kidding :py54:

Ladynoosy 06-16-2011 01:01 AM

YenSai 06-16-2011 01:04 AM

Trickster & S4 League:py63: